• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Don't judge me, even though you have every right to

Spoiler:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    But, pressing three number keys takes so much effort ;__;

my fingers, they bleed

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Sounds cold and potentially French. Have fun.

I'm sitting here nerding A Song of Ice and Fire. There are so many small little hints at what the overarching plot actually is. I want more.

Years
  • 0 652

I like seeing the number this high, it's the highest I've ever seen it for as long as I've stepped foot into FG.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Nah, I was talking about the latest Sunrise mecha series that focuses on cool robots and TWISTS ahead of storytelling and actually being good. Will be fun though, like Geass.

Yeah, I've heard Kill la Kill is saving the medium that is annie-may. People make a big thing about it because of all those former Gainax staff.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

I watched Code Geass. I occasionally tell people Suzaku's backstory and I almost always get a laugh out of them. Literally the dumbest motivation I've ever heard in my life.

Yeah, that 'saving anime' thing is what people say. I didn't even know anime was in danger to begin with.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeah, that 'saving anime' thing is what people say. I didn't even know anime was in danger to begin with.
    Heh, I was just about to say the same thing.

But I've seen the first three episodes of Kill la Kill and...it's...good? Well, more like it's good, but it's more something that I watch on occasion rather than marathoning the episodes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back