• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My Dad got me Guild Wars 2 for Christmas. Need to see about delving into that later today and go about creating a character. I sort of started creating one today but then I realized that one i didn't have a name in mind and two I want to see what my friends recommend I make so yeah.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

No idea what I've gotten for Christmas yet because it isn't Christmas yet.

I also haven't done any Christmas shopping yet. Feels good.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2015

GW2 is supposedly quite fun.

I have already gotten tired of christmas food this year. Let's see how this ends.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah I have a few friends who have it and eventually they finally convinced me to get it somehow lmao. And my Dad asked if I wanted it early sooo he sent what I needed to register and such last night whee. As for anything else I'm getting for Christmas I am not sure. I might just ask mom if I can purchase some con tickets when they go up for sale for my Christmas present. Not sure yet.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

>forgetting my own national insurance number during a phone interview

Why do I feel more pressure over the phone than I do in person?

Years

Forgetting your NHS number is like forgetting your Social Security Number here.

Tho I still wish for National Medicare Insurance for all here in the USA of well.

Anyways all I want for Christmas is $$$ to save for summer school and pay off loans :(

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

YESSSSS, the number on my alter-ego accounts around the web

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back