• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My mom loved Ghost Whisperer o3o I personally like most shows with ghosts involved. I still find it hard to believe Animal Planet has its own XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

NCIS is awesome too. Would have to be my favorite Crime Show after Criminal Minds. However, Criminal Minds takes top because I like the physiological aspect, rather than the forensic aspect that NCIS and CSI has. :V

Then there is Psych which is awesome with its comedic aspect. |D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

NCIS?

I used to watch Medium with my dad, but then it ended :< He watches a bunch of crime scene shows, from CSI to Fringe to Numb3rs. And then there's the supernatural stuff, such as Supernatural and Smallville (which is almost over; dad's a Superman fan). And then there's Big Bang Theory and some other old British comedies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

If Tara does come back here, may I recommend using Randimg to have a gag pic of Reid Hershel in the theme? :>

Also, Madoka cries 11 episodes straight. Come episode 12, guess who ends up crying instead? /not the toughest person

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's so true, but it'd be funny :>

/before starting Criminal Minds, Hershel was the first person to come to mind when I heard Reid's last name was spelled the same as Hershel's first name o3o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I also thought of "reed", but that's just the band side of me talking. /and yet I play with a mouthpiece

"Read" totally fits Reid though. Gdit I want his IQ. And I want him. But I already have too many bishies, sob.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Toy Story! ...Is it sad I still have yet to see the 3rd movie? :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back