• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aye, but light text isn't necessarily as visible as a light image.

Whee, almost another anime down. And I'm downloading the ero PC RPG/VN version of it, hoping Wine likes it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can see the lighter text just fine here on a white background. o3o 'sides, it looks good otherwise. No need to change it because of what it looks like on one skin or so. If she has to, then she can CSS-shadow it which might help but the problem is the black text. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm tempted to switch to a Yoh theme, but I'm reaaaally liking this Anna theme. Maybe if you do switch to Horohoro.

lol how we're talking here when we're both in the same room.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, that was an enjoyable series with a misleading title <3

I should come up with my next theme... /will go back to a Natsu one eventually, but not now

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You checked MAL didn't you Kevin. /just updated it nya

The name makes it sound like a shoujo princess-y romance series.

The actual story has so much violence, blood, and dismemberments it gives Mononoke a run for its money. It's also got its fanservice; it is shounen, after all. There's very little romance, good humor every now and then, and a lot of it has to do with mythology/history (kid named Arthur pulls a sword out of a stone and becomes king later, anyone?).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Also, did I say Mononoke? I meant Elfen Lied. No nekkid girls, though (however, one of them dresses rather scantily). There's also Elfen Lied in the series itself :D (/in other words, elves singing)

I'm gonna be watching FMA next, and I'll probably start reading the same series again soon after I read the many chapters of Ao no Exorcist (which isn't many).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I'm going to be watching anything in the next few days or so it'll be that Criminal Minds DVD boxset that hasn't been watched at all yet. ;3;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We are, but doesn't mean that I want to make sure I watched at least some of the DVD. xD

Years

>No nekkid girls

That's not what I remember IIRC, it was when Arawn first made contact with that one girl voiced by Yuuko Guto why can't I remember her name but her seiyuu aaaaaaaah.

So much inspiration for new themes, but not enough :effort to actually want to make them. Such misfortune.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back