• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

No. u_u
    Zetsubou-Sensei is the best n3n
    Thats be fricken' awesome if such a teacher existed in RL *O*
    /fantard

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have a teacher who thought the people in anime club last year were Satan worshipers.

...Yeah |D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

This time you forgot to put the number in -3-

I swear this new obsession of mine is eating my soul. /currently trying to see how many puns I can make with the title and the character

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    pyonnnn~ :C
    glasses wearing, pessimistic, wealthy, attractive, and suicidal. that is the ideal teacher
    if you encounter such a teacher. be sure to have him bound, gagged, and stuffed in a box and shipped to Rey n3n

----

ya know.

I really really hate this wifi connection D:<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011

Remember that i told you about the girl and the web-cam?

it APPEARED AGAIN there was the same girl and i didn't notice it she saw me oh man-man BUT OH MAN.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

1. I am totally not doing my work for my Computers class. :D It's because I don't have the textbook, nyaaaa
    2. I got a C+ on my Biology test~ <3 /thought she did much worst, so shutit.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...You know, in the time I could've watched the four FT episodes I need to catch up on, I watched four episodes of Soul Eater plus read two more chapters of the manga. Right now I'm gonna get episode 9 up.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess I should see about just leaving, because I'm not doing work and my battery is close to dying.

/yay the joys of college!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Charge thy computer!

Ah, a lot of FT tracks have come up while reading Soul Eater/waiting for the next episode to load.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

xDDD

IT'S A SIIIIIIIGN /brick'd

I'mma leave after I know that this .zip file with what I need for this class works.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Seriously, there are so many FT songs playing right now.

Though I got to a point in the Soul Eater manga where Soul finally plays the piano. Guess what song popped up on iTunes? :D /keep in mind I have iTunes set on random

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back