• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
Years
  • Oh, yes. Clock Town Day 2 is one of my favorites.
    Also, Apple Kid's theme and Get On the Bus from Earthbound.

They need to get Earthbound on Virtual Console. D: The only version of it I have is the Japanese Mother 1+2 for GBA.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Wind Waker's OST is OK, as is Oracle of Seasons's/Ages's OSTs (8-bit ftw). Don't really like any of the later ones though.

FT, in my opinion, has the most epic BGM, while CLANNAD has the prettiest~

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I've never played any of the handheld Zelda games, except the DS ones. And I don't remember any music from them so I doubt it was memorable overall. T_T;

For anime background music, my favourite is probably Cardcaptor Sakura... even if that's likely just nostalgia talking. :c

*counts* 33?

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • 8-bit! :'D My favorite instrument. (Or you could called it the Buzzer)

A lot are coming into my head now. WarioWare DIY main theme, LoZ: TP Blizzeta Battle (Piano version), MegaMan III Main theme..

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Anime wise. I don't know which one I think is the best. I'll just Agree with Rossu-pie for now.

I do need to download the full OST for Tales of Symphonia OVA.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That should be right.

I love nostalgia <3 Which is probably why I still find GSC music to be amazing. I think the GB Player was one of the best things to happen in HGSS.

And Bel's now giving me ¥80 an hour~ /VDex Project partner

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    n_n Can't forget the Pokémon series! The Champion theme in HGSS was so, so epic. I got tingles down my spine the first time I heard it.

And haha, the Tales of Symphonia soundtrack is one of the few soundtracks I actually own rather than just downloaded. :'D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I WILL COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THAT STATEMENT ABOVE.

/brick'd

Luckyyyyy. The only anime OST that I own is Beyblade:G-Revolution's.

Yun is finally giving me items. ;___;

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years

Gold is still my favorite Pokemon game to this day. :D

The music at that time was, indeed, very epic. And to me, it still is. But for players who never played the old games, they don't understand the power of 8-bit and crummy graphics. :U (JK, but I still like the original Gold over HG.)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I never watched Beyblade, though I had a friend who was utterly obsessed with one of the characters. Zeo or something? idk.

I have an account on V-Dex but I never got into it. :'(

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I never watched the first season (hated the animation). Second season was pretty good, and I loved the third season.

/thought the anime was horrible until she actually gave it a try. xD;

It's thanks to Takao/Tyson that my room is painted the way it is. :|;;

I have V-Dex in the case that I'm really bored, like at school in the morning when no one is online. XD /has four retro zubats, whut.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I got my V-Dex account around when I signed up for GPX+ and... got hooked on the latter but never the former. XD;

omg i have an assignment due tomorrow and i've only done half of it. *forces self to sign off PC baaw* ;o;

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

It's prolly because you watched the dubbed. Buuut, hey. Everyone has their own opinions.

Like I'm prolly never gonna watch the new Beyblade Series because it doesn't have the original characters in it.

V-Dex was up back then? I didn't know that. XDD /goes on GPX when she's bored too, but hasn't clicked in soooo long.

Awww. ;___; Bye Erica; come back soon! :D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

UPS took five months to deliver me my Beyblade: G-Rev OST. >:|

Okay it wasn't really their fault, but blaming them is just so easy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back