• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

don't u hate...

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    don't u justr hate it that in every gen. u there is ALWAYS a way to find

Machop/Machoke
    Zubat/Golbat
    geodude/graveler
    Pikachu
    tentacool/tentacruel

i feel like i'm missing some but anyway I can understand pikachu in all gen, but c'mon arn't u getting tired of seeing soooooo many of these?

edit: also how u can find sooooo many magikarp on every rod exept super rod

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Only zubat really bugs me...you forgot many though, like starmie and rhydon. As long as you don't see 'em all the time like zubat, they don't bug me.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    They're only annoying until I reach the point of the game where I can buy repels.

And has anyone noticed that the fisherman with a whole team of magicarp is IN every game?(STALKER)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    i think bidoofs they're just annoying

& that policeman called bob as well ;)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You forgot Tentacool and Tentacruel. Tentacool and Zubat are the most annoying since they're most common in caves and the sea.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    *strains eyes* That was hard to read >.>

Anyhow, yes, they do annoy me. The repeat trainers are the worst, cause by the time a new game comes out we want some NEW content.

Is this the right area for this...? *shot*

Years
    They're only annoying until I reach the point of the game where I can buy repels.

And has anyone noticed that the fisherman with a whole team of magicarp is IN every game?(STALKER)

Also Prof. Oak is starting to hack me off because he always has to show up what is he a stalker aswell!

RBY = Region Professor
    Pokémon Stadium = At the Lab (Just Voice can't remember if we see his face)
    Pokémon Snap = Reviews Todd's Photos and gives Todd his Gadgets
    GSC = Prof. Elms Buddy + Kanto Region Professor
    Pokémon Stadium 2 = Yippee no Prof. Oak
    FR/LG = Same as RBY
    RSE = Yippee no Prof. Oak
    DP = He's back but is sticking around
    What Next for Prof. Oak!

Years
    ^ I think they include Prof. Oak in every single gen. because he's the main professor in the anime.

I'm not that annoyed by finding tons of Zubats/Golbats, Geodudes/Gravelers, Pikachus, Magikarps/Gyradoses, or Tentacools/Tentacruels in every generation personally because they're some of the most common Pokemon in the Pokemon world.

I'm more annoyed by the ugly new Pokemon.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi

Great Party!
    Years
    I've got it!! Prof. Oak will be the champion of the next regions pokemon league and this will be his team:

lv 66 Crobat
    lv64 Tentacruel
    lv 63 raichu
    lv64 gyarados
    lvl 62 golem
    lvl 64 Rhydon!

Strong evolutions of the pokemon we despise daily whenever we forget to buy repels...

Antipathy00

Normal-type PokemonTrainer!
    Years
    Ohh how much I feel you.
    I get pretty pissed everytime I go through an underground tunnel and get attacked by one billion zubats/geodude. CMON CREATORS, INNOVATION PLEASE.
    After 15 games, a bit of change wouldnt hurt too much.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Be careful what you wish for, the Pokemon that you always claim to see are most of the best Pokemon you'll ever face on Wi-Fi. What I do get sick of is; when a Professor is always researching, i'll be glad to see a Professor that has beaten the Pokemon League and has been a League Champion before, or is at least mentioned in the Hall of Fame.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    don't u justr hate it that in every gen. u there is ALWAYS a way to find

Machop/Machoke
    Zubat/Golbat
    geodude/graveler
    Pikachu
    tentacool/tentacruel

i feel like i'm missing some but anyway I can understand pikachu in all gen, but c'mon arn't u getting tired of seeing soooooo many of these?

edit: also how u can find sooooo many magikarp on every rod exept super rod

SOMEONE FEELS LIKE I DO! i mostly hate seeing machop zubat and geodude. THEYRE EVERYWHERE! i mean i like them but really...

Back