• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dont u think ash wears a quiksilver hat?!

Ash wears quiksilver hat??!

• Of course! who wouldnt?

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, you wear too much quiksilver...

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm guessing that you're referring to the logo on his hat...is that something like the quiksilver logo? (is quiksilver a clothing line?)

Actually, I think in the episode Primeape Goes Bananas, the origin of his hat is revealed...it was only one of a hundred, and it was a promotional hat for the pokemon league. Ash sent in a great deal of postcards and got the hat, and the logo is that of the pokemon league.

Besides, the show wouldn't be allowed to have any real brands of clothing or corporate logos in the show anyway.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I don't think any of the characters wear brand-name clothing/accessories, lol. Sorry to be a realist, heh; but, I noticed a long time ago, when I began to watch Pokemon, that Ash's cap (his old one) looked like it had the Lexus symbol on it. XD I hope everyone knows what a Lexus is...a very, very expensive car, lol. Look at the pic of the symbol if you don't know what it looks like: https://www.lexus.com

The only thing is that his hat's symbol doesn't have a circle around it. See the similarity? O_o

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    Prahaps it looks like quicksilver, but it's the offical hat of the indigo lague :D

kris B.

"Oh, spit!" ~Kevin
    Years
    Well, I don't know what quicksilver is, but maybe while the character person(or whatever it is) came here and saw that logo but didn't know it was for something official. Just my therory.

Desaparecidos

[Bright Eyes]
    Years
    • Age 40
    • mass
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    dude, i'd love to have Ash's hat. i'd turn it sideways everytime i threw anything and i'd yell, "GO! [whatever i'm throwing]

haha it'd be cool

Back