• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>.< don't worry I don't bite, thats if you don't give me a finger to bite on ^^

anthonyrossbach

CEO SBIH Inc.
Years
  • Hi i am new here but not to Pokemon, being a Pokemon site owner for over 6 years. Hope to see old friends and make new ones here on the best Pokemon forum around!

Thanks!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hah! Your title is something I say to people all the time! ~two thumbs up~ I kind of want to kidnap you...
    J/K. Dont take me seriously. Have fun, post lots!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I won't poke you then, I want to keep my poor finger (unless it's broken, then it's fine). DD:
    Well, welcome the PokecCommunity, anthonyrossbach. If you need any help, just give me a Visitor Message, or I'm sure if you don't want me to help some other folk will. :) See you around!

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Lol, I like the title you made, it makes think of the video "Charlie bit my finger" xD Hope you'll love PC, it's a great and fun place! :D

anthonyrossbach

CEO SBIH Inc.
    Years
  • Lol, I like the title you made, it makes think of the video "Charlie bit my finger" xD Hope you'll love PC, it's a great and fun place! :D
    Thanks, you have fun to. :)

I won't poke you then, I want to keep my poor finger (unless it's broken, then it's fine). DD:
    Well, welcome the PokecCommunity, anthonyrossbach. If you need any help, just give me a Visitor Message, or I'm sure if you don't want me to help some other folk will. :) See you around!
    I will try not to poke you, oh well. Well thanks and hope to see you around.

Last edited:

Alyssachu

Trainer in training! ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Sweet! Wussupppp, Anthony? I have a Digimon site of my own that I just opened up in July.
    I hope you enjoy it around here at the forums. :3

anthonyrossbach

CEO SBIH Inc.
    Years
  • Sweet! Wussupppp, Anthony? I have a Digimon site of my own that I just opened up in July.
    I hope you enjoy it around here at the forums. :3

Ok, I will check it out, don't play it but if you need help just ask, here is one of my sites: [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back