• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dont you just love the Village Bridge? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
    What a quiet and romactic village on a bridge. You can go around the village and easily find 4 artists: the guitarist in the park, the flutist at the northeast dead end, the beat boxer on the bridge and the vocal on the right side beach.

When you talk to each one of them, they will join the crew with their instrument, and when you gather all 4, a peaceful melody will just ease your mind in a silent night ;)

Give it a try. :D

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    i've tried that before, its so cool

another is in accumula town:
    Spoiler:

Years
    I thought that aspect of Village Bridge was pretty cool, and in the same way I also loved how gathering the dancers in Castelia City brought a group together. It may not seem like much to everybody else, but I personally love that sort of thing not just in the games, but in general.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    The Village Bridge is my favorite bridge. It's cool how it's actually its own town, unlike the other bridges. And of course, the music is awesome (and hilarious).

|Torch|

Fire Trainer!
    Years
    lol definitely the best verseital music in pokemon xD

i just got to that point and the singer.. lol shocked me i was just pressing A constantly thinking he is just saying "blah blah blah blah" then i finished talking to him and i start hearing a voice within the music i was like 0_0! *shocked*

lol good stuff!

From Torch

Genshu

Idealistic Seeker Of Truth
    Years
    What about the lady with a house full of patrats? She just runs out the door after you talk to her. She struck me as being depressed:/. i wonder were she goes...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    The woman with the patrats can be found on Marvelous Bridge (she betrayed her own bridge the scoundrel!) and you can play a game with her Patrat. (They move around and you have to keep an eye on the one that's holding the item, like in those paper cup games)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hey guys, I know you really love this bridge and all, but this week, the weekly poll was made specifically on bridges, and before this thread, too. Within the thread everyone is adding in their opinions on the other bridges, so you can too. Juuust generally when we've got a weekly poll covering something, we don't really want to subtract too much activity from it, unless it's a completely different issue. Also, note how other bridges were mentioned here too, which also takes from the weekly poll incase others want to disagree and say it's not a great bridge. :(

Oh and if you'd like to talk about the music, you can discuss it right here.

Dont you just love the Village Bridge? <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back