• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doodles and Works

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    omg I love the wooper and Pokabu :O your style is adorable!

Haha, thanks!

Wow, this is all very interesting and well done. Wish I could do something this good but I lack the ability to draw anything well-proportioned, if it weren't for that i'd be ok at drawing.

I very much appreciate the comment. Of course, everyone owns the very potential to draw, but it usually takes a good amount of practice and determination to reveal general improvement.

poor grass snake... drawn perfectly, really. i love the artwork of the new starters. i wonder what other comics might be of the other two starters...?

If I can ever spark any decent concepts for the remaining two, I just might be inclined enough to draw comics for them, as well.

To explain the lack of common updates, I've been having some difficulty drawing as of late. However, today's attempt proved some promising results that such an art block will finally come to its end:

Doodles and Works

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Why thank you, Alex.

As for the update:

Doodles and Works

I've been quite busy game designing through most of my spare time, which leaves me very little to no time left to doodle, but I'll try my best to keep this thread updated.

Back