• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doodles and Works

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Hello there.

Drawing continues to be one of my most favorite hobbies and definitely a subject that I always strive to improve upon. In here, you will be able to find most of my recent doodles and artworks. It's fairly common of me to draw pokemon, so you can expect the majority of my stuff to be, at least, pokemon-related. I also tend to draw in pixels; I love pixels.

Latest artwork:
    combination_by_nessstar3000-d37kzm1.png

Artworks:

(New)
    Combination - Quilava and Ekans (Shiny)
    Meowth
    Quagsire

Hmph - Gengar and Mudkip
    Chiramii
    Ampharos
    Beginning
    Bubble Figment - Mijumaru
    Seviper
    Wooper
    Lonely Grass - Tsutaja comic strip
    That Grass Snake - Tsutaja
    That Fire Pig - Pokabu
    That Sea Otter - Mijumaru
    Light Breeze - Mudkip

Green Scarf
    Set for Discovery
    Three Streams
    Clover
    Walking Wonders
    Lolly - Sky Heights
    Wonder Together
    Patapons

(Old)
    Blue Serenity
    Open Smoke
    Great Latios
    Beyond the Sky - Mew
    Light Watch - Pikachu

Fresh Air - Mudkip
    Nameless Girl
    Out There
    Smokin' - Mudkip
    Jolteon
    Mudkip
    Crystal - Glaceon

It's also very likely of me to doodle something once a day, just as long as I don't have school, production development, or video games stealing the majority of my time.

In any case, I always appreciate those who happen to stop by this thread, regardless of the possibly wordy nature of it.

Last edited:

Finnel

Years
  • Oh, this art is just lovely, I especially like the Jolteon picture. (Adorable!) You even managed to make Mudkip actually look cute!

One program I recommend for nice lineart is a program called Paint Tool SAI. Otherwise, OpenCanvas is quite good as well. (Though buggy)

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I used to own Painter Tool SAI, but the programmed always lagged for me whenever I attempted to draw with it. I suppose my laptop can't handle the program.

I do own openCanvas however, and it does give you great results when it comes to lines. I also enjoy using it's watercoloring tool.

Finnel

Years
  • I used to own Painter Tool SAI, but the programmed always lagged for me whenever I attempted to draw with it. I suppose my laptop can't handle the program.
    Woah, that's quite surprising. The only art program I've found that takes up less space than SAI is MS Paint. Your laptop must be pretty outdated.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    To start off, I decided to update this thread with a collection of new drawings, which includes:

That_Fire_Pig___Pokabu_by_NessStar3000.png

The new selection of images can be found in the very first post of this thread.

Lynx1

has significant angst
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    You definitely have one hell of an appealing style. I really like the smooth linearts, and the comics are adorable. (you style seems to work very well in comics) Looking foward to seeing more from you!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I love the pokabu art and the comic strip, you are really fantastic :)
    The lines are sooo smooth o.o

Have fun a keep doing them as you wish :)

~countryemo
    I wish I knew how to this..

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Thanks Lynx and countryemo for stopping by, and for taking the time to post your uplifting comments.

I introduce another update:

Wooper_by_NessStar3000.png

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    They're great :D I like the Tsujata comic strip :D And the Seviper is awesome <3

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    wow what programs are you using for these and how percise,
    great job

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Man I adore that grass snake of yours <3 He's soo kawaii
    Also, all of these pictures are absolutely lovely <3 you have lots of talent

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Thanks for the comments everyone!

wow what programs are you using for these and how percise,
    great job

I use Paint Tool SAI, and sometimes even finalize my pixel-based drawings through MS Paint.

I also present a new update:

Bubble_Figment_by_NessStar3000.png

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Here's another update, following along with an Ampharos drawing and a painting:

Beginning_by_NessStar3000.png

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Wow, this is all very interesting and well done. Wish I could do something this good but I lack the ability to draw anything well-proportioned, if it weren't for that i'd be ok at drawing.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    poor grass snake... drawn perfectly, really. i love the artwork of the new starters. i wonder what other comics might be of the other two starters...?

Back