• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doom 3

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    Oh yea, who thought ahead of the game and reserved it a month ago? Also, the special edition is just .. beautiful. Anyone else tried the game out for xbox? Wow, just wow.. the graphics on it are wonderful. What do you think?

Anyone?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    The graphics on it are incredible, really impressive stuff. It's a great game too. I've played the PC version and I'm gonna get it on XBox too because I prefer to use console controllers for FPS's.

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    My computer couldn't handle the PC version of it. *Kicks it* Freaky music in the background.. I jumped more than once on that game so far. I've been a big doom fan ever since '95 and man.. they came a long way from the 8 bit demons.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I played Doom on my GBA the day before I got Doom 3, and it truly is amazing how much the game has progressed. Usually games progress graphically in steady steps but from Doom 2 to Doom 3 was a giant leap!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I didn't like Doom 3 all that much from what I played. It's more frustrating than it is scary. It seems like a waste that it requires such a behemoth of a computer to run a game that's mostly in the dark. But I love the original ones. Especially with jDoom. Doom 2 is my favorite.

By the way, if you have Doom 3 for the PC, check out this, I made it a while back but no one payed attention to it:

https://www.klown.info/uploader/utilities/PikachuFlashlight.zip

Unzip the download and place the .pk4 file in your C:/Program Files/Doom 3/base folder. Then run Doom 3 and turn on your flashlight. BEHOLD, PIKACHU. :)

Erik

Mr. Self Destruct
    Years
    that's why there is always xbox! I had to wait until it did come out on xbox.. drooling over the graphics on the PC version until it came out. Also, on the special edition you are able to play Ultimate Doom and Doom 2 ( PC Version ) on it. Quite spiffy.

Back