• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Dope!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    the only shiny i've encountered is a shiny unknown, it was early in the game and all i had was pokeballs, i ended up using them all up and having to faint the **** thing. Not that they are much use.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2005
    Beat The Game In Ru/Sa

I beat the game in *topic* and I have never encountered 1 shiny pokemon... not like it mattered much to me though...........

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    now i got a linoone and a cacturn. i got linoone while EV training in route 119. i am so happy. wen they appear in the wild the stars hardly appear, it doesnt flash black n` white.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2004
    frostweaver said:
    A shiny Pokemon in FRLG or RS has no difference in comparison to the other Pokemon except for appearance. They won't give you extra EV, extra Exp or learn new moves.

I saw a shiny spinarak before in GSC, but I killed it asap because... I hate bugs o.o;

Something like that happened to me. I wanted to catch the bugger anyway but I had no balls... V_V'

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    Never encountered one in Ruby while i have the first 200.
    I have a few in Silver/Crystal though: Celebi,Rhydon,Larvitar,Tyranitar and Raticate.
    On Pok?moncrater: Cacturne,Sceptile,Scizor,Dratinice,Dratinire,Zapdos.

Because i have the first 200,so I want them also in shiny.
    a shiny Pokemon really isn't anything to brag about
    They are only 7000? rarer...

Back