• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dot.TK....Worth the Ads?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Of course its not bad! I'm just saying I can't afford it right now!

Otherwise I would definetly go with a paid host. My birthday's coming up $_$

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Go for it, although I personally prefer using cjb.net. The ads might be annoying, but if your website URL is really long, any redirection is better than none.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    you cant have like under 7 characters or its reserverd for paying cutsomrers. But $5 a month!? Your paying to much. Mine is $8/yr, $18 with privacy or something.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm not signing up for a .tk....I kinda like my address long.....Don't ask me why @_@

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    umm, I'd go for it, I have a .tk adress and the pop up aint to bad, especially if you have pop up contro, now adays most people do!

Back