• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Double Region/One Game

Read 1st post

• Yes Explain____

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No Explain_____

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

KlassicXL

Death & Design
    Years
    I don't see why people are getting so technical with a simple game wish, but I can see some good points. I'm sure if they ever decide to add another region to a game then they will more than likely extend the storyline. People want these regions, because they don't like to be confined in one area after they've "finished" the game. Everyone has their preference such as exploring while some of you prefer just plain out battling.

Point is, hell yeah I would like to see them add another region to one of the games. Getting tired of new generations though. At some point you have to realize that finding a whole new set of Pokemon in a specific area and not have had them introduced anywhere else is getting kind of played out.

And <3 Crystal.^

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    a game with
    kanto,jhoto,
    shinnho,hoenn,
    the jhoto islands
    together.
    if nintendo would make a game like that for the ds they wuld endup bieng
    gazzilionairs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Yeah, a Pokemon World Version. Were you can travel to different regions, like Kanto, Orange Islands, Orre, etc. Would be awesome. Maybe they could make it interesting by changing the method of transport like Car, Plane, Boat, Space Warp? xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I am not really sure I said it would be awesome but now that I think about it they wont do it because they probably needs to make a new region before they start putting stuff together.

heatman2477

think with your dipstick jimmy
    Years
    my idea with a game with all regions is that after you beat say kanto and go to hoenn they take your pokemon away that you have caught, put them in safe keeping and you start with a new pokemon and this continues. or atleast some basic idea like that

KlassicXL

Death & Design
    Years
    I don't know, but it seems as though we're getting into a Pokemon MMO with this whole connecting the regions. You don't need another region either to connect all of them, it wouldn't make sense if you think about it. It's called airplanes, trains, and other sorts of transportation.

Back