• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Double Team Deals

Years
  • Just to confirm that Jade is working on these, couldn't trade yesterday because of... being "at work" or something highly peculiar like that.

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • can you breed me a adamant tyrogue that knows mach punch please =)
    ok, Ill start hatching as soon as I finish this last order. Should only be another minute or two.

------

I will be leaving for 2 hours. InspectorH and Cazzler, your orders are ready and Ill happily trade with you when I get back.

Dreyko, Ill be completing your order hopefully while I'm gone. If not you'll get it no later than tomorrow.

Thank you for your patients~

Last edited:

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • IV's for this please?
    Scraggy: Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
    Depends on the egg, I have several hatched from the original parents but I can always try for better IVs if you want something specific. However this is a lot harder to do then hatching for Natures so you'd have to be patient. And I cant promise a flawless IV'd Pokemon either, if I did manage to hatch one it wouldn't go for cheap.

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
  • Are all these Pokemon Shiny?
    No, we rarely deal with Shiny Pokemon.
    This is a shop for regular Pokemon bred for egg moves/tm moves/ or moves they can learn much later usually after evolution.
    I do however come across a shiny Pokemon occasionally while mass hatching for natures. When this does happen we will make a special section stating that it is shiny, that is if we decide to trade it at all.

eevee, elekid, magby, togepi and tyrogue.

Trade Successfully Completed

Thank you for your business~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I'm not sure if you can do this, but is it possible for you to breed a Flawless Jolly Chimchar with Fake Out, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch? That moveset can be done by breeding with a Hitmonchan, but I'm just having trouble getting a flawless one. I can offer anything from my trade list and possibly something from my showcase section.

Years
  • I'm not sure if you can do this, but is it possible for you to breed a Flawless Jolly Chimchar with Fake Out, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch? That moveset can be done by breeding with a Hitmonchan, but I'm just having trouble getting a flawless one. I can offer anything from my trade list and possibly something from my showcase section.

I'm afraid the scale of this task would not be in our interests, as perfect IV breeding is not within our current capacity, and with a specific nature given, in Amber's own words, "it would take FOREVER".

Thanks for the interest, anyway.

Years
  • Shiny Eevee up for auction until the 30th! Knows Iron Tail, Shadow Ball, Bite and Quick Attack. Put all offers in the comments! Good luck!

Further details in the first post.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dreyko, you were the only person to make an offer for the Shiny Eevee, so, he's all yours. I'm not sure when you'll get it, but you definitely will receive it.

Our shop is closed as of now, and may, or may not, reopen soon. Trade agreements made before this date will be honoured as soon as possible. Until we re-open, please refrain from making offers, everybody.

If you want to be among the first to know when we re-open, please send me a message with the subject line "Double Team Deals Re-Opening".

Thank you.

Back