• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Double Up Delevelled

MandatoryLooker

Pokemon Emerald Double Up takes the No Level base created by Schrroms, expands the pokemon list, adds some QoL, and makes every possible trainer a double battle.

FEATURES

No Levels: "This is an emerald romhack that removes the effects of levels on Pokémon stats. Pokémon still learn move or evolve through levels, but their stats remain fixed for the entire game. So for instance, the Geodude you're fighting on Route 1 is no better or no worse than the one you found on Victory Road." - Schrroms

Double Up Delevelled

Double Up Delevelled

Through my own testing I can also add that IVs, EVs, and Nature do affect your stats as normal

Trade evolutions have been fixed to either a Level or Stone

Stones, Berries, and Heart Scales can all be purchased

Move Tutors and TMs are reusable

HM moves are removable

Every trainer with two or more Pokemon is a double battle

All Gen 1-3 obtainable with an altered encounter list

Poison stops at 1 HP

Updated Rough Skin

Updated Wrap

Hidden Power set at 60

No Fishing Minigame

Opening Zigzagoon changed to Mew

Placed trees in route 101 to avoid crash (I somehow removed the script that plays before picking a pokemon)

Deoxys set to Base

Deoxys and Mew Obey

Vitamins can give up to 252 EVs but only give 4 per use

EV Reducing berries remove 20 EVs per use

Most neutral natures now increase/decrease two different stats

Double Up Delevelled

Double Up Delevelled

Credits: Schrroms - No Levels Base
    Dearman4 - Wild Encounter locations (from Emerald Final)

Use: IPS needs to be applied to a clean Emerald (U)

Download: https://mega.nz/file/mZIiRLZZ#ryXTcfah_1AIbC80nS1VCWRwLjfsnPel_0DADsenW3g (Link Updated to 1.11)

This is also my first proper RomHack so be mindful of bugs I suppose. I likely won't be updating this further.

EDIT: I Have created a compatible version of Reasonable Randomiser by LAT10S here

Last edited:

MandatoryLooker

Feel free to tweak and edit the rom further if you wish.

Back