• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Downfall Of The Akatsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    -Matsuro-
    As Matsuro ran through the streets of Konoha, he made a complete stop at Ihchiraku, remembering that he had not eaten breakfast at all. There weren't many people besides one other person. Matsuro figured it was because It was morning and not many people eat ramen for breakfast. His stomach rumbled, so Matsuro walked over and ordered some food.

"I guess I have some time, before the meeting, to get something to eat." He thought to himself, taking a seat, two chairs away from a girl who looked a little younger than Matsuro and she also wore a ninja headband, which told Matsuro that she was a shinobi. Once he obtained his ramen from the sheff, Matsuro grabbed a pair of chop-sticks from a holster, about foot away, and began to eat.

"So your a ninja too, eh?" Matsuro asked the girl, as he gulped down a chunk of ramen. He took another clump of ramen and neatly placed it in his mouth. After doing so, he asked her yet another question, not waiting for the answer to the first as it had been obvious, "I'm guessing your a genin,...right?" He then awaited a reply.

-Koumori-

As Koumori glided through the sky, she noticed a flock of birds that had notes tied to their feet. Koumori knew that those birds were used to send information around the nations. She also knew that they usually head, not too far from the Hokage's tower, so she fallowed them. After a while, Koumori finally showed up to the tower. She noticed a boy standing, near a street in front of the building.

"Maybe he's here for the briefing too, might as well ask." She talked to herself as she descended to the earth, aiming to land next to the shinobi. To make a good entrance, Koumori wrapped her bat wings around her body, making her descend at an even faster pace. As she hit the ground, she hurt her legs slightly, then flapped out her wings and stood straight up, smiling at the boy, showing her extra sharp canines that were created by her using Ben'i to become a human-like bat.

"Were you called here by the Hokage?" Koumori asked, with a serious tone, like she would kill you if you gave the wrong answer.

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
    Tsuki was in the middle of finishing her ramen when a strange boy had suddenly come into the shop.

"So your a ninja too, eh?" She opened her moth to reply but closed it when he looked like he was about to ask another question.

"I'm guessing your a genin,...right?"

"Um...yes, I am..." After a moment of hesitation she spoke quietly. She had never really been talked to and was surprised that random strangers would say hi to her out of nowhere. Tsuki looked down into her ramen and started to finsh what was left of it. After swallowing she turned back to him. " Are you?" She immediately regretted that question as she started to think of how she might be butting into people's personal lives,despite the fact that he had asked her the same question. She then got a very worried expression on her face and would've left if not for the fact that would be being rude too. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't be asking any personal questions.."

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    A hazy ray of sunlight fell on Katsumi's pale face.. Her eyelids flickered momentairily in the light, and she stirred. The Hokage meeting is today, I should get going soon, she thought. She'd hate to be late, so she sprang from her bed with a sudden burst of energy and, suiting up in her ninja gear and slapping on a layer of makeup, she leaped from the open apartment window.

She landed on the streets of Konoha and bolted down the road. The Ichiraku Ramen Resturant caught her eye, and realized with a rumbling stomach, that she hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. She stepped inside and saw two other ninja conversing, and boldly decided to take a seat next to them. Normally, she was more of an anti-social type, but these genin could be on her team.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "ARGH! FRUSTRATING, FRUSTRATING, FRUSTRATING! WHY CAN I NOT DO THIS!"

Manabi, female heir to the prestigious Hanako clan's Hema Jutsu techniques, was in an incredibly foul mood, and for good reason. In front of her stood a sphere of blood about six inches in diameter, behind her stood a large, painted target. With a growl, the kunoichi lifted her hands again, repeating the hand seals that had nearly ingrained themselves into her brain during the course of the day's practice. Focusing her chakra, she released the frustrating technique: Hema Shuriken no Jutsu!

With a whirring noise, Manabi's levitating orb of blood exploded into at least fifteen fragments of equal size, which hurled themselves toward their master. Manabi, however, was prepared, and leaped into the air, neatly backflipping over the weapons without dislodging her particular brand of headgear. She turned with a smile, to be confronted with the weaponry now protruding from the target. The orbs of blood had flattened themselves into makeshift shuriken, and were now dotting the board in the form of an enormous letter... V? Manabi looked closely, her unused blood rushing to her face. "ARGH! It was supposed to be AN 'M'! 'M'! NOT A FRUSTRATING 'V'!" the so-called artist cried, slapping her forehead. "Honestly, what kind of shinobi am I if I can't even form the first initial of my own name! If I keep this up, I'll be a disgrace to the art!" she continued ranting as her hands formed a different set of seals, and she re-released her chakra. Hema Recall!

The blood shuriken disentegrated into a fine, red dust which flowed from the target to Manabi's outstretched hands, where it was absorbed into her system through secret channels beneath her fingernails. She growled, staring at the holes in the target that were the results of her constant attempts to perfect her jutsu control. "I'll be back. Lucky for you, I have an appointment," she muttered, before dashing away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Manabi's stomach growled as she passed Ichiraku Ramen. Come to think of it, she hadn't eaten much that day. It wouldn't hurt to stop for a quick bowl of chicken ramen. Veering to the left, she strode to the counter, her top hat cocked at an odd angle, and laid her arm across the counter. "One bowl of chicken, please, and step on it." she pronounced imperiously, before throwing a bag of change across the table. Understanding, the owner of the shop picked up the money and moved to grab a bowl for his latest customer. While he was thus engaged, Manabi peered across the room. It seemed a few more genin hopefuls had come out today. Who was that weird guy? And the girl sitting next to him, what on earth was she doing there? The kunoichi shook her head. What was it, had every genin in Konoha decided to skip breakfast?

OOC: Too lazy to write conversation, just have someone notice Manabi the uber-crazily-dressed and I'll pick it up from there. XD

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    -Matsuro-
    The boy waited, and had finally received an answer to his question.

"Hm, I wonder is this girl was summoned by Tsunade sama as well." Matsuro wondered as he then heard her ask him a question, "Are you?" Before Matsuro could answer, she spoke in an apologetic tone, "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't be asking any personal questions." Matsuro picked up his left hand which didn't hold the chop sticks, and flashed it up and down as if he were saying good-bye to someone. He did this three times as he spoke.

"No, no, It's quite alright. Actually, now that I remember my manners, I should have told you about myself before confronting you with a personal question, I Apologize." Matsuro said In a joking tone, as if he were shocked that she were the one apologizing to him. After this, Matsuro noticed another girl taking a seat near him and this other girl he had just met. He also noticed that she took a seat next to his. Normally people only take seats next to each other if they are with each other (In a group), or there aren't any other available seats. Matsuro figured that she was a friendly person who just wanted to meet some people. Also seeing that she's a shinobi, she could also be invited to this meeting with the Hokage. Instead of the last question he asked to the other girl, he was straight forward with his next one.

"So, are you going to the meeting with the Hokage?" Matsuro asked the girl who had recently taken a seat. After asking, he noticed yet another girl come in. He then thought to himself, "Three girls this quick, and in the morning, I'm one lucky guy." A slight smirk could be seen on his face.

Last edited:

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Yuna hadn't even noticed that she was jumping around like a giant rabbit again. Or yelling like a 5 year old child. "WOO HOO!" she shouted as she jumped off another tower and then bounced off the ground next to the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. She noticed a number of people there and decided to say hello. "Yo! What's up my fellow ninjas?" She said as she leaned against the long peice of wood holding Ichiraku together. Yuna probably still looked a mess but she didn't notice. She looked at the girl with a top hat on and then got wide eyed and shouted " Oh my gosh are you a magician ninja?! That's so awesome! Can you pull a bunny out of your hat?" She started to barrage the girl with questions beyond questions and completely ignored the fact that other people were there too.

'I've never heard of a magician ninja!'

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
    Tsuki didn't reply. She just held a shocked look on her face for a long time. 'This is what you get for not socializing more.' She looked up and saw that he was talking to another girl. Tsuki took the oppurtunity to finish her ramen and then she hastily pulled money out her her pocket and put it on the table. "I'm sorry but I have to go now!" She managed to get out before she broke out in a run and nearly ran over the girl who had just entered the shop. "I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm sorry! I should've been looking where I was going! Sorry!"

'I'm really apologizing a lot today. Stupid me and my clumsiness and non-socializing!'

When she looked up she saw the girl who had a mild look of frustration on her face. But then she looked at her clothes. Tsuki gaped for a minute but then realized how rude that was. She gave one last "I'm sorry!" before breaking off down the road to avoid embarrassing herself anymore. 'I'm so stupid,so stupid! Next time I have breakfast at home!' As she rounded the corner she came to a screeching halt before the Hokage tower and breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't late. However two other were there too. 'Have they been called here too?'

Deciding she's had enough conversation for the day, Tsuki leaned against the wall next to the entrance of the Hokage tower.

OOC: This is before when Yuna got here.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Uria woke up with a glare at the sun. He was irritated enough from a fight the night before. "Damn... The sun is bright today..." After taking a good hot shower, he dressed and went to his favorite place to eat, Ichiraku Ramen. But before he even left he found a message saying to meet at the Hokage's mansion on the table. He finally got to Ichiraku, but noticed some girls and another boy around his age there. He entered and ordered for a bowl of miso. He tried to ignore everyone else, but couldn't help listening. He heard the guy ask, "So, are you going to the meeting with the Hokage?" Uria just sat there and waited. So far, nothing was really happening, but he had the feeling something interesting was gonna pop up. He finally decided to ask the guy a question, but shut up before he could.

Darn, I can't ask or talk with an empty stomach... I guess. He asked for a soda to calm his thirst. It was brought to him immediately and sipped at it every five minutes, waiting for something to happen. Gee, this is gonna be a long day.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Miku rounded the corner and finally arrived at the Hokage's tower. She was starving but Ichiraku's was filled with customers and she figured business would be slow. There were others at the entrance at the tower, and Miku could tell that they were genin like her. There was a girl, around her height with the same color hair. Miku frowned at the sight of this, as she didn't want to share the attention she would receive from her beauty with her around. Before approaching the others, she quickly tied her hair in a ponytail.

As she walked up to the door, she eyed a rather short girl who seemed to be trying not to be noticed.

"So many girls here; but from the looks of it, I have no competition." she thought to herself with a smirk, not caring if anyone thought it was weird for her to be smiling for no apparent reason.

Last edited:

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    Kyoto noticed two female shinobi rush into the street and he assumed they were some of the other ninja who were going to go to the Hokages tower. "This is no competition, two girls man this is going to be easy," he thought to himself.

He jumped off the tall building he was leaning against and landed right in front of the door without even making a sound. He leaned against the wall right next to the wall and asked," So you girls are two of the other ninja summoned by the Hokage?"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    -Koumori-
    Koumori had been a little ticked off by having the boy she had asked a question ask the exact same question to her and the other girls who had showed up. She decided to let it go and act like she didn't say anything. She looked around as the other two girls walked closer. Then Koumori replied to the boy.

"I am, yea, and I suppose you are too...I'm not really impressed." She said, not realizing how rude she was just then. Koumori then thought to herself, "Why would the Hokage ask for these people? Then again, no one knows the Hokage better then herself...Any of you up for a morning battle to get your bodies puming and maybe show off some of your skills?" She broke out of her thoughts, turning around to ask her question.

"I'd like to learn their moves in case we ever meet again in combat. I'll try to use as little ninjutsu as possible so they can't memorize my moves." Koumori thought to herself, planning to learn about these other genin.

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
    Relaxing is something that Tsuki just couldn't have this morning could she? Trying not to look too annoyed Tsuki just nodded her head 'yes' and went back to staring at the blank wall that she had been staring at when she got there. Then the other girl started to asking for a battle. ' How on Earth can you people have so much energy in the morning?' She turned her head and chose to ignore the second question. Battling someone you hardly know in the morning was just too much to handle for her.

Tsuki slumped down the wall some more and pretended to be invisible. 'I'm not here. These ninja should at least conserve their energy.' She looked the other way and stared into the sky where many messenger birds were flying out today. 'When is everyone gonna get here anyway, waiting makes me tired.' She let out a yawn and held her hand over her mouth. tsuki began to zone out and completely forgot that anyone else was around her or that she was near the Hokage Tower.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Manabi turned to the male shinobi who had just posed a question to her. Rolling her eyes, she replied "Well, let me put it this way: The Hokage teamed every genin in the village whose marks were above average, which turned out to be a pretty sizable number, and I'm wearing a shuriken pouch in full view on my right leg, and there's a hitae-aite on the hat. Yep, I'd say that I'm a shinobi." She could have gone on farther then that, but another girl immediately jumped in and began leaping up and down like a five-year-old on sugar pills. Manabi's face darkened as the girl pointed at her top hat and giggling, asked if she was a magician. With a sigh like that of a martyr, the teen straightened to her feet and rolled her eyes. "No, I'm not a magician," she stated, her face slowly losing its trademark grin, "If anything... I'd call myself an artist. An artist bound for greatness in this world. The top hat is a clan symbol, a tool I must use to train myself in balance until I prove myself worthy to ascend to a rank above genin." Doffing the hat quickly, Manabi revealed the bottle neatly balanced on her head for but a moment before sweeping her headgear back into place. "It also makes a handy place to store emergency medical supplies." With that, she moved forward and bowed to the younger genin. "Anyway, I may not be able to pull a real rabbit out of my hat, but I can demonstrate something my art can accomplish that no other clan can perform through theirs."

Content with this method of drawing the spotlight to herself, Manabi lifted her hands and formed her jutsu's seals with mind-boggling speed, a feat accomplished through many hours of successive practice with this jutsu. Hema Sphere!

Thin, red rivers of blood burst from beneath Manabi's fingernails and flowed together to create a sphere of blood nearly half a foot in diameter. Manabi smiled, this was where then fun began. Repeating the same five seals with a few slight variations, she released one of her custom techniques of art. Rose of Blood!

The congealed blood literally exploded into the form Manabi required of it, that of a large, red rose with a red stem and three incredibly long thorns. Grasping its liquid form firmly, Manabi executed a stiff bow while still retaining her hat's position on her head, and straightened again before allowing the rose to burst into individual droplets of blood which she pulled back into her system through the hidden nail-channels. Smirking, the kunoichi returned to her seat. It didn't matter if they didn't recognize her art for the deadly practice it was, it only mattered that she entertained them. After all, that was what artists were for: to bring joy to the populace.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    -Matsuro-
    "I'll bet she doesn't have a chill-pill under her hat." Matsuro stated, under his breath, just enough for everyone to still hear him clearly. He smirked as she ignored his joke and then watched, as the girl who seemed to be a bit of an attention hog, showed off her talents by using her clan's jutsu, and adding an artistic touch to it. Matsuro was impressed that she had such good control over her jutsu. He then smirked at the thought of using his Yurigan to play an amusing joke on her to make her so called art, look like scribbles. Matsuro decided to make that idea reality, so he stood from his seat, and announced; "Oh really, you call that art? Looks more like a stick with a round circle around the top. You call that a flower, ha! How about something we can actually call art." Matsuro crossed his arms around each other to intimidate her even more. Matsuro readied his Shinkirou Yurigan to make her think that her art looked like a stick person. To be sure that this girl would make another art from her justu, Matsuro added one last joke at her.

"Well, is the artist suddenly too shy to show off her art?" Matsuro glared at her, evilishly, and awaited her reaction.

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Yuna's eyes were like stars after she finished and she was about to start clapping like a maniac but stopped herself at the last moment. " How pretty!" ' Was that blood?! Good god!' "How...artistic!" ' I bet I could do loads better.'

Yuna continued to ooh and ah at the somewhat of a performance the girl just until the boy next to her started making comments. She realized the agruement that was about to happen and tried to act quickly not wanting to be a part of it. But she couldn't help but snicker behind their backs. "Whoops! Look at the time! I better leave now! It was nice meeting you and seeing your magician act! You too person that I don't know! Watch out!" Yuna screamed as she was now running towards the Hokage tower and sped off. 'That girl! With her giant blood rose thingy! And her magaician ninja act!' She started running faster. ' I bet she thinks she's better than me!' She was now speeding. ' I have half the mind to go back to her right now!' By now she was rocketing across Konoha and had missed the Hokage tower completely. " Oh wait, turn around!" Yuna said to herself as she did a U turn and was now too tired to run so she was pacing towards the building. She stopped at put her hand on the wall for support and was breathing heavily as if she had just run a marathon.

"Well then! There's my exercise!" She then started to laugh and still didn't notice anyone else around her. When she turned around to look at them she got a chill. They all looked weird. To her at least. This one girl looked spaced out that boy had a weird look on his face and that other girl DEFINATELY took the prize for creepy. She then side stepped around them and over to the railing as if trying not to be seen. But she knew they could and she was only making it more obvious. ' Everyone is so weird today!'

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    The girl that Kyoto thought looked weird started painting with a sphere and it looked to Kyoto that it wasn't very good but others must've thought that that kind of painting is very spectacular and interesting so Kyoto faked some,"Oohs" and ,"Ahhs." But neverless it was entertaining to watch a person paint using a sphere.

Kyoto noticed a female nin come and miss the Hokages Tower and do a U-Turn to get back. The girl gave Kyoto look that made him think,"Me weird no way!" He concentrated onto the Hokages Tower then leaned on the wall again and sighed.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Manabi's smile hardened and her eyes sparked as she turned to face the boy who dared to insult her art with his manner. Glaring at him, she calmly removed her hat, pulled the bottle from beneath it, and placed it upon her head once again. "Funny you should ask about chill pills," she began, "Because that's exactly what these are. They're pills blended from herbs used to lower the fever of those suffering from an infection while bolstering their chakra, for emergency use only. Aren't you glad you asked?" She smiled ever the more sweetly as she continued, "And as for your comments on my art, I'm afraid that shyness has nothing to do with it. Any artist whose art is also a performance knows that she must leave the audience begging for more. And when a fellow artist is the one begging, she knows something's up. Especially..." she glared at him to make her point, "When she deigns to show it out of pure charity. Most artists, especially shinobi, ask for payment for their art. In any case, I'm not giving a pro bono performance."

Walking back to her seat, Manabi accepted the bowl of chicken ramen, and swallowed it rather quickly. Turning her gaze to the infidels, she grinned like a demented hyena. "Anyway, if you want to see more of my art, you could always help me in a group performance. You see, I'm feeling a mite peckish, and I'm fresh out of yen, so here's the deal. I bet you that no matter how you come at me, you can't dislodge my top hat." She tapped the article in question for effect. "You win, I admit that you're a superior genin, which is what you wanted anyway, correct? I win, on the other hand, you buy me breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Only one rule: taijutsu only. Genjutsu or Ninjutsu is a no-no. I'll abide by the same rules, of course. We'll need an impartial judge..." scanning the room, Manabi's eyes lighted on a girl who seemed to have just returned, coincidentally, the same one who had asked if she was a magician. "You! Judge the contest, please!"

Turning back to the boy, she smiled sweetly one last time. "Oh, come on, is the big, tough genin scared of sparring with an innocent little girl?"

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Miku eyed the speedy female who just flew past the tower, only to make a 'U' turn and come right back. As she rested, the girl observed all the other ninja surrounding the tower and seemed to give Miku a questioning look.

"Why... I never!" she thought to herself as she crossed her arms. "Ugly people are SO rude!"

It then hit Miku that so much genin meant something important might happen. Was it possible that all these people were here for the Hokage? The note still crumpling up in her hand, she approached the female that just arrived.

In a rather loud tone she asked, "Hey, you here for the Hokage thinga-ma-jigg too?"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    -Matsuro-
    Matsuro raised his eye-brow the the girl's challenge and suddenly spoke.

"Oh, I know she did not just call me out, I know she didn't...What are you waiting for then, bring it on girly." He taunted. Like usual, he jumped into the challenge, not even taking a second to devise a plan, but he knew that he had to create a blast of air if he were to have a chance at removing that hat from her head. He remembered packing only three exploding notes with him and five kunai knives, so he only had three easy ways to end this battle quickly, but the only way he could hit her without missing is if she were in the air. Only using taijutsu makes it tougher. Matsuro fiercely leaped towards the girl, stretched his right leg back, and has he closed in on her, he whipped it at her head. Knowing that she'd dodge it (By either scrunching down, or leaping forward or evenbackwards), Matsuro readied a kunai, attached to an exploding tag, and also his left fist, in case he had the chance to get her.

"I've got this in the bag." He thought to himself.

-Koumori-
    Koumori, whom had been even more disturbed had just about had it with these people ignoring her, so she decided to go on ahead inside the tower and meet the Hokage. She also figured that that would be impressive to be the first to arrive, that would be a good first impression to the Hokage sama. As Koumori walked in and headed up the stairs, she could hear the roar of the village leader herself. She seemed angered at something. Koumori was a bit hesitant to even continue to walk onward. She decided to keep going and when she entered the briefing room, an enormous blast of a voice nearly broke the windows all over the building.

"Where, in the great villages have you been?!" Tsunade roared at Koumori the second she took a step in the door-way.

"I suppose I'm not getting a trophy for first to show up?" Koumori joked, but her smirk was murdered by Tsunade's anger-filled eyes. Then Tsunade spoke in an annoyed tone, "Where are the others?" Koumori relaxed her tightened muscles and answered the question.

"Some are in front of the building, if there are more, then I have no clue...sorry."

Tsunade stormed over the the window, opened it and roared at the very top of her lungs; "All genin who have been told to come to my office, get over here now!" Koumori's eyes bulged, almost falling out of her head. Koumori thought she had issues, after this, she's as normal as can be.

Last edited:

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    "Hmm that kid gets aggressive with everybody here why is he picking a fight with that girl," Kyoto thought to himself. He saw him attach a exploding tag to the end of his Kunai Knife and quickly seized him as this was completely dishonourable.
    Kyoto shouted out angrily at Matsuro,"Why are you attacking this girl we are all ninja from Konoha and are summoned by the Hokage himself, this is no way to act outside of the Hokage Tower especially when you have been summoned by him!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back