• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Downfall Of The Akatsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
    Tsuki was watching both of her team mates and sensei as they introduced themselves. All of them were loud and the snide comments directed towards each other were noticable.

"Oh wait, I didn't notice you."

'Figures..' she grumbled in her head and tried not to look too weak. She tilted her head up and tried to look tall to make up for her short state. "My name is.." she was about to continue until her sensei interrupted.

"Louder! We must be able to hear your expression of youth!"

This comment only made Tsuki feel smaller but nonetheless she tried to sound a bit louder. " My name is Tsuki Tenshi my specialty is with a specific kind of weapon." she said as she pulled a whip from out of her golden ribbon that was a good 8 feet and then put it back. I'm also good with ninjustu and some taijustu but not much.." She said and thenlooked down again blsuhing as if she was about to shrink to the size of a pebble that instant. " M-my dreams for the future are.., Tsuki then looked up and gave a half smile " To be a really strong ninja so I can protect the village!" Tsuki then proceeded to go back to her task of trying to be invisible to the world.

"Well we still have a lot of time left in the day so let's get cracking! I want to see what you can do! Perform some of your best attacks on those training dummies over there!" Rock Lee yelled at he pointed to the 3 wooden training dummies over by the trees. "Give it your all!"

'No way....I thought we were going to go home and do this tomorrow!' Tsuki sulked inside her mind as she pulled her whip back out.

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Yuna was too busy fuming at the response by Miku to even listen to the other girl's introduction. As if she really didn't instagate it. 'How dare she! That Miku!'
    After Lee gave out directions to attack wooden dummies Yuna decided to show everyone what she was truly made of.

After stumbling a bit Yuna then got out all of her kunai and launched them at the training dummy, but a few of them missed so she launched even more at the dummy and proceeded to send furious kicks and punches at it. Angry that she barely made a scratch on it Yuna gathered up the majority of her chakra and formed them into wings on her back. Then she gathered even more chakra into her hand and flew up a few feet. She came crashing down on it with her fist full of chakra and knocked the dummy out of the ground. Seeming pleased with her attack Yuna called out to Miku "See that? If that was you then you would've gotten the wind knocked out of you!" Yuna chuckled evilly as if what she said was really funny.

Yuna realized how much chakra she had used and then only started to kick and punch at her dummy. 'I AM the best, no matter what anyone says!'

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    Kyoto noticed Kakashi-Senseis first mistake when he left the clearing, it was that he had not anticipated that there would only be one route in the forest for him not to leave less than one trace. So Kyoto feeling quite confident that he would get him used the Shadow Clone Jutsu and dispersed in every direction, three of them noticed a series of broken branches and followed them just to capture a few Water Clones of him which burst and turned back into water. The real Kyoto meanwhile was following the main path where no branch could be broken and he saw footprints that had been left in some parts of the grassy ground and followed them.

He found Kakashi but then to his disappointment Kakashi used Shadow Clone Jutsu as well and dispersed into three directions. Kyoto made the other Shadow Clones who were with him to follow two of the Kakashis and he followed on to the one going forward with lots of determination. The two clones of Kyoto destroyed the other two clones Kakashi in close combat with Kunai Knifes and then Kyoto found Kakashi once more and finally caught him. Kakashi exclaimed happily,"Congratulations you've caught me! Now tell me a bit about you."

Kyotos answered happily ,"I am Genin from the Syuku clan,born in Sunagakure and was accepted as a Genin in this village. I don't go into depth about my clan as my family doesn't trust me telling any of the clans secrets, I will tell you this though, my clan specializes in throwing stars and wind manipulation, I wish to master my clans abilities and become one of the elite Amaterasu Srukenkakashi which get to use the clans specialized weapons which were originated in this clan and are only used by it."
    Kakashi shouted,"Great so you'll be a good ninja to train. You seem like I'll be able to get you doing C-Rank missions because of your excellency in tracking me even though I left you a few clones to trick you. I still need to see your combat skills so meet me tomorrow at the training ground I showed you yesterday.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Tsuki's outburst on being strong enough to protect the village caught Miku off guard and she re-examined the small girl. Maybe she wasn't SO bad...

"Well we still have a lot of time left in the day so let's get cracking! I want to see what you can do! Perform some of your best attacks on those training dummies over there!" Rock Lee ordered, knocking Miku out of her deep thought. Yuna was quick to go first and tried a variety of taijutsu techniques to damage the dummies. To Miku's surprise, her attacks seemed to have no effect on the dummies. That is, of course, until Yuna made some weird hand sign. Miku watched in awe as chakra began basically pouring out of the girl. Then, she was struck with an idea.

"Chakra Absorption Jutsu!" Miku said in a low tone, although Tsuki, who was still standing next to her, might have heard. In no time, Miku could feel Yuna's enormous amount of chakra begin to fill her own reserves.

"Oh yeah, this is more than enough." Miku concluded, releasing the jutsu. By now, Yuna was back to using normal kicks and punches on the dummy.

"Okay, Miku, show me what you got!" shouted Lee, pointing at the two dummies left standing.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" she yelled, forming five solid copies of her. Her usual amount was two, but she didn't want to waste the extra chakra she just absorbed. Three of the shadow clones closed in on the dummy to the left at an incredible speed. What Miku lacked in genjutsu, she made up greatly in taijutsu.

The three clones bent down low and kicked the dummy in the air, their chakra focused on the base of their feet. The dummy flew up at least fifteen feet before plummeting back to the ground. This time, the other two clones rushed at it and pulverized the wood with a flurry of chakra charged kicks and punches. The real Miku, however, stuck to her position. Even after the clones dissipated, she didn't move.

She noticed the weird look Lee was giving her and replied, "What? Did you expect ME to fight!? Do you have any idea how long I worked on my hair this morning?"

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
    Tsuki was about to attack her dummy when the other 2 girls started attacking theirs with shadow clones and chakra. 'Oh man.. These genin ARE strong.' Being the observant person she was she saw Miku's attack and made sure to take a few steps away from her before releasing her justu. Even if she did try that move out on her she wouldn't be able to absorb it without getting hurt from her whip. Tsuki jumped up, pulled out a second whip and poured only just enough chakra to use her attack. She started to spin in all different directions with her whips and formed a human shaped ball of energy as loose ends of the whip and more whips started to appear out of nowhere and crashing against the dummy. By now she had 11 different whips shooting out of the ball and they were thrashing about. From inside the ball Tsuki made 7 different hand signs and shouted " Exploding Whip Justu!" She then came down on the dummy and the human ball of energy exploded on contact. However she lost a bit of control and ended up being knocked away by the blast and onto her knees. "I know it may not be the best of justu, but I tried." She said in between breaths looking to her sensei to see his opinion.

"Well you have to learn how to control the movements of your attack and be able to use the justu without hurting yourself but you did good! All of you did good! NOW!." He said to make sure everyone was paying attention " Before you can go I want 100 laps around Konoha!" Tsuki's face fell and she suppressed the urge to go "WHAT?!" at his request. She stood up and recovered fast from not using too much chakra but stayed down until her team mates were ready to run. She noticed the girl named Yuna was laughing. Why was that?

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Yuna had fallen onto her back and was laughing now. It was such a nice feeling to have finally seen your attack in action. Well, not real action but at least it works. She looked over to Tsuki just in time to see the training dummy explode into a million pieces. She frowned. 'Why aren't I able to do that?' But she then got happier recalling what had just happened. Her official unofficial rival had just sucked out some of her chakra! At this Yuna started to laugh again. 'That girl! That was my special chakra! ( refer to Yuna's personality) She'll be feeling light headed any moment now.'

Yuna stood up after a few tries and started to run like her sensei told her to. She had used up most of her running strength from this morning but told herself she could handle it. As she caught up to Tsuki she shouted " I'll spar against you tomorrow!" in which her only response was silence and the Tsuki girl passed her. She scoffed and continued running.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    -Koumori-
    "Alright, lets get going. We'll start off in the forest outside of Konoha, lets go." Shikimaru commanded to the two genin standing in front of him. He didn't sound very much like a leader, but Koumori knew that he must have some talents that would be worth having him as a sensei. Koumori fallowed Shikimaru along the streets of Konoha and soon asked a question.

"Are you always this slouchy or are you just tired?" Shikimaru turned his head slightly to get Koumori in his sight and he replied, "Well, I guess you could say that...I like to take things slow and easy." Koumori began to think and asked another question.

"But your a ninja, how can you be a shinobi and yet, you don't want to work...are you that talented?" She asked, with great wonder. Shikimaru looked to his other side to make sure the other girl was still fallowing with them. He then turned back to Koumori and answered her question.

"I guess you could say that, it depends on the mission I'm given also. See, I would be the shinobi who would most likely be asked to guard someone or to slow the enemy down. That's what the shadow possession technique is manly for...What about you, what are your talents?" Shikimaru answered with a fallow-up question. Koumori wondered where to start with herself but soon started.

"Well, my clan use the talents of animals they are destined with to their advantage, but for some reason, I was able to use the talents of more than one animal, although my destined animal is the bat. I prefer to use that animal over the others because I was destined for that animal and if I was given the ability to use other animals, they should be used for special purposes." Shikimaru seemed tired by what Koumori was saying, he wondered why she got into so much detail, and then thought; "Women really do talk too much don't they...Hey, what about you...Katsumi right, what can you do?" Shikimaru asked the other girl, hopping she wouldn't answer with such a long description.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    OOC: Oh. In that case, great job because you had me completely fooled there. 0_o Gomen Nasai. [/OOC]

Manabi stared at the Hokage's blatant display of anger and apparent lack of self control. Slowly, the blood rushed to the face of the normally even-tempered genin. Her suggestion had been valid, she knew, it must have been that the Hokage was angry that she had been upstaged by a genin. But just as it was an artist's responsibility to listen to any valid critique without becoming angered, so it was the responsibility of a leader to listen to any valid critique of their actions and give an explanation when needed. Manabi was full aware of this fact. Furthermore the attitude of the Hokage... simply disgraceful! She was an angry boar, with a swelled head and a temper resembling that of an eviscerated warthog. Clearly, she was undeserving of the responsibility entailed of one who would oversee an entire village. However, responding in turn would simply cause Manabi to sink to the level of her aggressor. Instead, she would take the road less traveled. Cocking her top hat, she strode to the Hokage's desk and smiled sweetly, before pointing at the older woman. "I will surpass you," she vowed, softly enough that it couldn't be picked up by her team mates but loud enough that the hokage would understand, "I will surpass you one day, and then I'll become the Hokage instead." Her piece finished, she strode to her sensei. "I believe it's time for us to make our exit, Haruno-san."

The pink-haired kunoichi shook her head. "Call me Sakura-sensei. I'd like things to be a bit familiar between me and my students." She then added as an afterthought, "By the way, this is my first time taking on genin, so make things easy for both of us and do what I say, okay?"

Manabi knew she shouldn't ask, but the mischevious streak in her told her to do so anyway. "Or what?"

Sakura frowned, cracking her knuckles. "It will involve a log, some rope, and a very embarassing situation a friend of mine went through."

Manabi felt it would be a wise decision to shut up at this point.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    "I come from the Hoshikaze clan, which resides in Hoshigakure, so most of my jutsu deals with stars. My strengths vary, but one of my jutsus is very useful for tracking down enemies. My strategy in battle is to daze my opponent, then attack while they're incapable of fighting back," Katsumi, deciding Shikamaru probally didn't want to hear her life's story, assumed the short description would satisfy her sensei for now.

She formed a quick handseal and, from it, errupted a dazzling pink wolf. The beast was made entirely of hot pink chakra, and was life-size in comparison to a real wolf. Its eyes were merely luminously glowing yellow slits. It glided effortlessly up to Katsumi and landed at her side.

"Ugh...What is that?" Shikamaru questioned, as if he was curious, but didn't really mind wether she answered or not. Katsumi kneeled down to pat the canine on the head, but quickly sprang to her full heighth as soon as the inquiry left her sensei's lips.

"She's the product of my Chikara Wolf Jutsu. She's a wolf made entirely of chakra, and I use her for battling, and I can summon her at any time. Her name is Xena. When I was in Hoshigakure, my clan would often leave me alone in the woods to train vigorously, and Xena was my only company. So now, I just let her walk alongside me and follow me in everyday life, and on missions and during training. I also use her for tracking, she has a very sensetive nose. Don't worry, she won't get in the way." Katsumi kneeled down again and gave the large pink creature a pat on the head. A grin spread across Xena's face and her eyes softened.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    -Matsuro-

Matsuro was curious as to the threat that his sensei had just made to the first person to make her teaching a pain. He decided to leave it at that. Matsuro looked to the side and noticed another person who he figured was the Uria character who was also on the team.

"Not very talkative is he?" Matsuro whispered to himself. He chose not to bother him and asked his sensei a question, " So, your a medical ninja correct, are we going to be learning medical techniques?" Sakura showed a puzzled look for a moment as if she hadn't planned anything.

"Well, I don't want to force any of you to learn something you don't want, but if you do find interest in learning healing techniques then I can find some time to teach it to you. I was planning to mostly practice battling but now that I think of it, teaching...at least one of you should be good. It's always nice to have a medical ninja on your team in case the other members are in need of attention." Matsuro glanced over to Manabi for a moment and then back to Sakura.

"So...only one of us will learn medical moves?"

"Well, it'd be a lot easier for me but...I suppose I could teach more than one." She sighed. Sakura then gave a high and mighty smile, attempting to show that we, the genin were lucky to be n her presence.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Manabi rolled her eyes at Sakura and Matsuro before walking to the door. "Look, you can learn medical jutsu if you want," she began, addressing her male teammates, "But if only one of us can do it I want it to be me. Medical Ninjutsu is one of the most difficult yet beautiful forms of the art, so naturally an artist like me should be the one to attempt its use. No offense to you personally, Mr. 'blocking was the worst thing you could do', but if your grasp of other forms of jutsu is as lackluster as your grasp of taijutsu, I don't particularly want to rely on you if I'm in critical condition."

Sakura turned to face Manabi, her eyes sparking. "Listen carefully. Right now, I am your Senpai. If I choose to teach medical ninjutsu to all three of you, then all three will learn. If I choose only one, I'll be the one deciding, not you three. Granted, I won't teach anyone who doesn't want to learn, but that still gives you no excuse to claim the right for exclusive training already. Besides, how am I to decide when I haven't even seen your senjutsu in a real battle situation? It takes time to assess things like your grasp of chakra control and your aptitude for learning jutsu, even for experienced shinobi."

Manabi flicked a lock of hair nonchalantly. "Oh, whatever. If you want to asess our skills, maybe we should just go ahead and tell you about ourselves first." Without waiting for her sensei to approve this course of action, the young kunoichi launched into a self-character sketch. "I am Hanako Manabi, a member of the illustrious Hanako clan and heir to our secret Hema jutsu. My skills with controlling chakra are obviously well developed, and I've mastered defensive taijutsu as well. In addition, I'm easily able to convert ninjutsu normally used simply as a glorified style of fighting into aesthetically pleasing art. Any questions?"

Sakura rolled her eyes before facing the other two genin. "While I wasn't planning on asking that question for a bit longer, you may as well go ahead and tell me your skills now, so I can better decide how to train you. You go first," she said, pointing at Matsuro.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    -Matsuro-

"someone needs to give that girl a slap in the face...I'd wanna see that." Matsuro thought to himself, showing a smirk. He began to giggle slightly as Manabi told of how great she was. Matsuro couldn't care less. Like his sensei, he rolled his eyes once she finished.

"While I wasn't planning on asking that question for a bit longer, you may as well go ahead and tell me your skills now, so I can better decide how to train you. You go first," she said, pointing at Matsuro. Matsuro was ready for this, he took in a deep breath before beginning.

"I am Matsuro, of the Kakidashi clan who practice the art of slightly reading our opponent's mind. Now because of our frail bodies, we created th Yuruigan. This doujutsu has four levels: Level one makes the opponent think we are moving at blinding speeds. Level two allows us to make the enemy see anything we want without any way for them so escape...that is, until we run out of energy. Level three lets us see the opponent's reaction to something, and the forbidden fourth grants us the power of healing the body...but after, we are paralyzed for an entire week. That is one reason why learning medical techniques would lead me away from needing to use the fourth level. The Yuruigan mostly plays tricks on the enemy to give us a chance to attack, run away or any other things that would help according to the situation...I guess that sums it up." Sakura's eyes had turned baggy as Matsuro finished, but once she noticed he finished, her eye opened fully again.

"Oh, very...interesting...Okay, how about you,...Uria correct, what can you do?" Sakura asked, pointing to the member who had yet to speak to any of the others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back