• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP 121 + 122 Review/Spoiler thread

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • You all know the drill. MY review comes later and all that.
    GROTLE LEARNS ROCK CLIMB

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
  • I have yet to watch this but after seeing some screencaps, what matters to me now is:

I S-E-E J-U-N! XDDDD

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Jun and Kengo are actually best friends and dawn never mentioned it and never talked about it. I wonder when the shippings will start?
    Anyway amazing episodes. I love how rock climb is.

Blue_Drifblim

¯\(º_o)/¯
    Years
  • I wanna to see these episodes in HD, not low quality SD cra-... >_>

Err... The Snover episode was funny. It really looked like somebody was going to catch it. I'm glad Hayashigame/Grotle learned Rock Climb... The Potchama/Piplup episode was nice and dramatic. I haven't seen the end, though.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The best part is the new ending. Gizamimi Pichu Vs. Pikachu Colored Pichu is so cute and the song was the icing on the cake.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    NOBODY CAUGHT SNOVER
    BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Grotle was a totally awesome BAMF in this episode, though. Haya FTW! :D

122 was nice, too. I usually hate Piplup with a passion, but in this instance, I didn't seem to mind it much. :)

Can't wait for 124, though. Dawn BETTER not release Ambipom. >=[

And...two-week wait again?! Aww :(

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • TWO week wait?! Aw, my holiday's over by that time...

Ah, so Jun and Kengo are best friends...? AH, THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE!!!!
    I hate Hikari. She is one heck of a uber FailAsh. :) Pochama is a fail Uberchu and a Ubersaur. 'Nuff said.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Why does everyone think that ambipom will leave.

Because Ambipom is absent in the roster of the next movie. However, that roster only includes pokemon who are actually shown in the movie, it could spend the entire time in it's pokeball, but that's never happened in a movie.

With the focus being on Ambipom in the contest, then on the Ping Pong Tournament, people believe Ambipom will leave, I'm guessing to be trained on becoming a Ping Pong champ (similar to how Primeape left)

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • Because Ambipom is absent in the roster of the next movie. However, that roster only includes pokemon who are actually shown in the movie, it could spend the entire time in it's pokeball, but that's never happened in a movie.

With the focus being on Ambipom in the contest, then on the Ping Pong Tournament, people believe Ambipom will leave, I'm guessing to be trained on becoming a Ping Pong champ (similar to how Primeape left)

Well i remember that during the jirachi movie treecko and mudkip only appeared in the gotta dance short. What others are absent?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Ah, so Jun and Kengo are best friends...? AH, THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE!!!!
    ]

Really? Eww...I hate Kengo. Looks like I'm going to have to watch this episode, I forgot Jun was in it. Which episode was Jun in? Or was it the preview? Oh, Jun is in next episode to watch Hikari's contest.

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Ambi is a SHE, :P

And we don't know if SHE is sticking around after those episodes ._.
    He's talking about Jun, not Ambi. ;P I expect Jun would leave after the ping-pong tourney. However if we are lucky he would stay with the group for longer than that.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    OK, I watched DP122 then ^^

- LOL Ash's hat got knocked off XD
    - ROFL Jun actually said "best friend" XDD To...Kengo...? How could such a cool character like such a bland one? It's not possible!
    - Is...Jun putting his arm around Kengo...? WAT.
    - Wow, the random symbols on the magazine are looking more and more dangerously like Japanese. Perhaps Japan is testing PUSA to see how far they can look like Japanese without getting edited?
    - Urgh, I wish it would evolve...
    - I like the new eyecatches
    - LOL Jun yelling at the machine, Musashi copies what he says and then Jun interrupts XD You can't not like the guy
    - Wow, that Whirlpool was fast
    - Shin Satoshi no Theme!
    - Huh...I recognise the piano music. I wonder where it's from?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • OK, I watched DP122 then ^^

- LOL Ash's hat got knocked off XD
    - ROFL Jun actually said "best friend" XDD To...Kengo...? How could such a cool character like such a bland one? It's not possible!
    - Is...Jun putting his arm around Kengo...? WAT.
    - Wow, the random symbols on the magazine are looking more and more dangerously like Japanese. Perhaps Japan is testing PUSA to see how far they can look like Japanese without getting edited?
    - Urgh, I wish it would evolve...
    - I like the new eyecatches
    - LOL Jun yelling at the machine, Musashi copies what he says and then Jun interrupts XD You can't not like the guy
    - Wow, that Whirlpool was fast
    - Shin Satoshi no Theme!
    - Huh...I recognise the piano music. I wonder where it's from?
    Jun no matter how team rocket is dressed will always interrupt them. he is becoming more and more of a mainstream character then paul is. I really hope its because he will replace brock for the frontier. Anyway lol the character thing i think that they just dont give what pusa thinks. If its in Japanese big deal what the language is that of the devils?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I didn't mean to say "you can't like the guy" I meant "you can't not like the guy" XD Well, a lot of people thought that Japan originally stopped using Japanese in the show completely because 4Kids made them. If you look at the early episodes, Kanto-Johto, there is Japanese, and in the dub some is left in Kanto in the background of some episodes that 4Kids didn't edit out. I think Dogasu said the last time they used actual Japanese was used in the show was the Chronicles, it's not that Pokemon has always used the crazy language. Since Pokemon was very popular overseas as well as in Japan, I suppose 4Kids would have much more power to ask for what they wanted than they would with other anime. I just like to think perhaps Japan are testing to see how far they can get with PUSA, although I don't think PUSA would bothered editing even if it was in there haha

Hydross

wrOOOm
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    Jorah, I dunno if you have seen the Snover ep, but anyway: The very first BGM that plays there, during Grotle's training, do you know which bgm it is? It's a lovely little piece, and I think I've heard it before, but I can't seem to remember which one it is :(

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No, I didn't XD I'l look anyway. Oh, it sounds like Kanto music... ah right, RBY Route 24 track 30 on Pokemon Anime Sound Collection

Back