• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP Ash vs XY Ash Who's The Better Trainer

Wh

• DP Ash

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • XY Ash

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
XY Ash had a fully evolved team, so he would most likely beat DP Ash.

XY Ash has only four pokemon. DP Ash has six pokemon. Plus DP Ash developed his team a lot better. So DP Ash would win in my opinion.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017

League Teams
we are using League Teams ok!

I am using teams from the start of the region to the end of it. I will never use league teams because XY Ash leaving Goodra and Greninja is unforgivable in my opinion.

Even with those two, it is my opinion that DP Ash will win. He did defeat a darkrai.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
XY Ash has only four pokemon. DP Ash has six pokemon. Plus DP Ash developed his team a lot better. So DP Ash would win in my opinion.

XY Ash had 6 Pokemon on his team, not four since he did brought back Goodra for the Pokemon League. To me XY Ash developed his team way more better then DP Ash. XY Ash wins in this case.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
XY Ash had 6 Pokemon on his team, not four since he did brought back Goodra for the Pokemon League. To me XY Ash developed his team way more better then DP Ash. XY Ash wins in this case.
No XY Ash released Goodra and Greninja so he has four. He neglected his other kalos pokemon when Greninja came into to the picture. DP Ash trained his whole party better in my opinion.

DP Ash wins in a landslide in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
No XY Ash released Goodra and Greninja so he has four. He neglected his other kalos pokemon when Greninja came into to the picture. DP Ash trained his whole party better in my opinion.

We are using league teams only.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Well i chose not to. But everyone else can use league teams. I won't complain. We are all have different opinions.

This thread was opened up by SH60 so we go according to their standard of comparison, not your's, sadly.

In reply to SH60's question: According to the full league team of course I'll choose XY team! They're definitely much stronger and got 2nd in place in Kalos proving only weak to the overpowered-written Alain, so it's all good. Oh I have to add: It's my personal opinion so you can agree to disagree but let's move on if you disagree with me because it's my opinion so I hope you respect my opinion.

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
This thread was opened up by SH60 so we go according to their standard of comparison, not your's, sadly.

In reply to SH60's question: According to the full league team of course I'll choose XY team! They're definitely much stronger and got 2nd in place in Kalos proving only weak to the overpowered-written Alain, so it's all good. Oh I have to add: It's my personal opinion so you can agree to disagree but let's move on if you disagree with me because it's my opinion so I hope you respect my opinion.

Can you stop? You are always been rude to me. Just ignore me and talk to others. I never said people should go by my standards. Quit putting words in my mouth. Forget about me and concentrate on the topic.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 14, 2019
Not me. I am using the entire region/series team.

Because he had only four by the end of it.

Can you stop? You are always been rude to me. Just ignore me and talk to others. I never said people should go by my standards. Quit putting words in my mouth. Forget about me and concentrate on the topic.

XY Ash had 6 Pokemon on his Kalos team for the Kalos League because he brought one back, Goodra and Greninja left after the Kalos League, not before but after.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
If we just include the league and not after then it would 6 on 6. I am still confident that DP Ash wins. I mean he defeated a Darkrai and Latios although Pikachu fainted with it. XY Ash never beaten a legendary nor defeated Mega Charizard X.

It is fine if people say that XY Ash would win but i am gonna believe that DP Ash due to reasons i have.

Years
Guys, if you don't like someone's opinion, ignore it instead of responding back and forth and instigating things further. Differing opinions do not count as disrespect unless you are being targeted directly and/or are being spoken to rudely. And overall, please keep in mind how others looking at this thread would feel to come in and see nothing but constant, circular arguments. It's not a pleasant or welcoming environment.

We'll be watching this thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back