• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drache Memoirs | The Five Seals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Chibi, you ain't cursed.XD

Charon, I was about to post when my beloved Deafeh imed me and demanded the link. She'll maim me far worse than ye if I don't give her a chance to at least attempt at a sign up.

She'll. Maim. Me. o_o

Teh Death

I am the Alien Queen
    Years
    Alright you people. I'm here and I'm working on things Dx I'll try to get something up later tonight kaaaaay? Cause.. well theres a lot of writing up there |D

Oh.
    And
    HAI I'M DEATH.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Deafeh as in...'Outcats of the Soul' Deafeh? *scrutinises*
    I was Mousie over thar.

But SERIOUSLY Mika, this is two weeks behind. I'm going to nag because, Wooooooah, I wasted at least half an hour on my signup, and I'm going AWAY in two weeks time and I'm miss the start unless you hurry yourself up a bit. And missing the start in a roleplay is t3h suckerz. Pleeeeeeease hurry. *snuggle*

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Yes that Deafeh Charon. ee; AND FINE. -types it nows-

It's almost done, I've got like, two sentances to go, but we've got our last band comp (Which I can march in... bloody lying...) and I'll be gone from 1pm central to around 1am central. :3

None the less, it'll be up by tomroow.

Teh Death

I am the Alien Queen
    Years
    Name: Yoh

Class: Lab Offspring

Specialties: Thievery, despite his disability and the perception of the emotions of other people and pokemon.

Appearance: Small in size even for a ten year old, Yoh is a little one but his size was never something to judge him on. Milky, silvery blue eyes would always stare at one and it would seem the child was always in deep thought. But the truth was a far dimmer one, as though those eyes of his were utterly mystifying, he would never see those looking back at him, or the world he lived in at all, having been born without the gift of sight.
    The boy's hair often left to fan about his shoulders reached as far down as his lower back the strands a pale, silvery blue that would, given the right light cast a sort of aura around the boy's features which were still young and could have been perfection, would there not have been a large scar running down the left side of his face, from his forehead to his chin. The rest of his body was covered in similar flaws, and he has a permanent limp in his left leg, that along with the rest of his imperfections testament to an already rough life.
    Usually the boy's dress was quite simple, jeans and a white t-shirt that was usually torn and dirty but on the occasions he was taken out of the lab he was given nicer clothes that were usually a new pair of jeans, shirt and a jacket depending on the weather. But since he rarely left the lab, or his home just behind the establishment you could usually bet to find him in the first set of mentioned clothing.

Personality: Yoh is a strangely quiet boy for his age, and is often only heard speaking to his pokemon and though he never understands their answers he seems to perceive what they are saying regardless. The boy is very withdrawn thanks to his years of isolation with his sole two companions who had practically raised him. He will answer questions when asked but the answers are short and very quiet.
    The one exception is after the boy has grown to trust any person in particular he seems to become quite attached and clingy like one would expect any child who had suffered through abandonment to do.
    But with the one exception for people he trusts, he keeps his isolation as much as he can.
    Yoh is not one to be easily frightened or angered, the stoic expression usually resting on his features only changing in extreme situations. And when that happens the boy's demeanor changes altogether. Having the boy run away from fright or anger is now the one hope anyone could possibly have, for being probably the biggest success the lab has experienced of course there is one huge flaw. And that flaw is his anger, which proves to be deadly most of the time. Though it is not the boy who does the fighting as his body would prevent him from doing much damage physically, but his pokemon that go on the slaughter their minds completely trapped within the child's extreme emotions and until he becomes calm again it is best to keep him locked away and his pokemon separated from him.

Pokémon:

Name: Kro

Species: Aggron

Personality: Kro, like Yoh is a very stoic pokemon. But when angered he is quite the force to be reckoned with. He like his partner Ore are never kept in balls, and usually Kro sticks close to Yoh, who in the eyes of Kro is something similar to his child. He is extremely protective of Yoh and can pick up on any distress or uneasiness in the boy almost instantly, and quite often responds quite angrily unless Yoh assures him its alright.

History: Kro was literally ran into by Yoh when the boy was only four and the Aggron had at once picked up on the boy's innocence and young age and had in a show of previously unheard of nurturing had taken the boy in and cared for him. His armor is chipped, dented and scratched in quite a few places from old battles with other pokemon but he is far from weakened by that and in fact displays the scars from his life of living alone and protecting his 'child' with a fatherly sense of pride.

Name: Ore

Species: Steelix

Personality: Ore is a very forward pokemon, if he doesn't like something you'll know usually by a sharp growling or begrudging look. He, like Kro is also very protective of Yoh and will put his life on the line to protect the child. Towards others Ore is usually very hard; he trusts only Yoh and Kro and refuses to do anything but. Though he won't simply attack someone he doesn't like, he'll simply… push them over or trip them up occasionally and then stare with a bemused look, knowing there was nothing the person could really do when faced with a massive, thirty two foot snake of steel.

History: Ore was found as an Onix when Yoh was wandering around the mountains with Kro. At first Kro was very hostile towards Ore but Yoh took a liking to the big rock snake and after two years Ore had been evolved when Yoh got his thieving little hands on the metal coat of some traveler left out quite carelessly. And after several years of training with Yoh, Ore developed the same sense that Kro has with Yoh a sort of emotion perception that can change his mood from tolerant to deadly in an instant. But like Kro, Ore will never go out of the line of Yoh's word and shares a bond with the boy that can't be broken.

History (Optional): At the age of four, Yoh blind from birth and utterly defenseless was left, abandoned in the woods due to a currently unknown reason. The child wandered around for several hours after that crying desperately for his parents and it was then he ran smack into the leg of a sleeping Aggron.
    The monster of a pokemon grunted, rearing up with a horrible screeching of its metal plated body which sent Yoh into a fit of frightened tears. The pokemon stared at the boy for a long time before he pushed a berry from his nearby pile towards the boy who quieted and took the meager offering of food, eating it hungrily and sticking his hand out for another.
    And that was all it took, and as the sun set that night the Aggron took his new 'child' back to his cave and has since then cared for the child.
    After a couple of years a lone Onix joined their little family and a few years after that the Onix was not an Onix anymore but a Steelix and the bond between the two pokemon and Yoh forged quick and strong.

Also throughout his life and despite his blindness Yoh has developed the uncanny ability to steal efficiently and know exactly what it is that he's taking. How exactly he did that is unclear as is how he learned to sense the emotions of his pokemon and how he always knows exactly where they and other people are. The theory now is that Yoh can feel the movements of others and his hearing is so adept that he can pick up on the slightest movement.

About a year ago and at the age of nine Yoh found his head tilted up towards a man he couldn't see. A man who offered Yoh and his pokemon a safe and permanent home at the simple price of a few tests and 'improvements' to both the child and his pokemon.
    Now Yoh stays in a man-made cave behind the laboratory constantly monitored from within the building and occasionally brought in for tests and new rounds of treatment. Yoh doesn't know exactly what he's there for, or what they do to him all he knows is that he has a safe home and most of the people could be trusted to an extent.

Other (Optional): For being so young, Yoh is surprisingly experienced at training and battling with his pokemon. He is quick to formulate plans to defeat his opponents using both Ore's and Kro's strengths and weaknesses. But where there are strengths there are weaknesses and Yoh will often miscalculate the power of his foe and that has often lead to some sticky situations.

But what the lab has done to him has made now for some far more … interesting happenings and though doesn't remember much afterwards the carnage is always left for others to marvel at.

RP Sample: -Excus'd- Hehe.. Yeah… so MikaMika s'cused me from this cause I RP with her like… every day.

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

ryuutaro101

>>; Mkays. Post will be up when moi wireless card picks up a signal while I be on teh bus. ^^;;; shtupid bus.

<<; and Deafeh. Twas moi internet. Like, after I posted teh last posty, it went down for "maintenece" e-e pfft.

anyways, I'll put it up I promise. ;o;

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Now, normally, I'm not one to nag, but...

I think you see where I'm going with this.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

I HAVE NO 'CUSE
    Just a reason...​
    TT gomen... we had a wee bit of a family emergancy (<< cousin went coo-coo, ickle 3 week old got sicky sick then got her big sister who be 21 months old sick and then we find out my old-timer grandpa is sick etc) and I was unable to get near a computer for more than three or five minutes at a time for the weekend. T-T I apologize. -nodnod-

;3; so dun kill Mika. -posties-

If the text is too small, I apologize. it's for effect. ^^;

I also will post in AD tomorow Alter. I gotta get an MRI done on my knee and my head is pounding from just THINKING about that. ><

-IC-

Rei.... please watch over me...

I know you probably can't read this, you didn't respond when I read it to you earlier. The doctors say you've lost in an endless dream and they don't know if you'll ever come out of it. They said... no test can confirm it either way.

I get a new squad today. Da-Lance's closing in on us. Taichou wants us prepared for hell so the elites are getting a bunch of freshies... But you never minded them. I remember, you got Koji. And you hated him. But you-you never let it show. I wish I could be like that

You know... yesterday... I was remembering. Maybe you were too? I was remembering how I-we got here. You know?

I caught Lance threatening to throw you out because you didn't want to continue in the G-Men after he retired. You remember that? I was around four... it was the first time I'd wandered into the Dragon's Den alone. I was trying to find my dratini and I heard shouting. I ducked behind that rock... and heard it all.

Then... later that week, you woke me up when it was still dark out. Told me to be quiet and get dressed really fast and then meet you outside; that we were going to go on a trip, just us.

And we did

To Veridian

To the Rocket Base

And we've been here... ever since

Do you remember?

I do...

and I don't want to... forget it.

Like I've forgotten your voice.

---

"...You've gotta be kidding me." A hand raised to her forehead, rubbing that sensitive spot between her eyes softly, "Why did I get all of Kain's lab offspring? Is he just trying to piss me off further?" Brushing a lock of dark green hair from her face, she couldn't put it up for a bloody staff meeting, with a flick of a black gloved wrist, the girl's almost cruel demenour showed through like day itself through the eyes coated with more than just a color of amber. They seemed to be glazed over like a donugt fresh off the stove. Tho her eyebrows were not narrowed, nor did they seem to want to narrow in a scowl-like mannor, the gleam from the center of her face was enough to kill if looks could kill, which at this time they cannot, and tho it would not be a torturous death, it would be nothing near the pleasent passing in one's sleep most of mankind and poke-kind wishes for.

"Mika, they didn't all come from Kain." The woman across from the girl, Mika, snorted lightly at what she believed to be a childish remark from her team member across the table. Crossing her arms across her bright as the sun hot pink uniform top, which was a very adult-looking suit, she shook her head softly and as she did so, the pink tressles pilled like cressent rolls bobbled along in her beloved motherly method, "Don't use such general 'everybody-knows-that' statments that are oh-so-obviously false."

"Lecture me again Kari and I'll reach across this table and do horrible rotten things to you." Mika sat up from her almost reclined position in the dead-miltank executive chairs, her ebony black cloak falling down to it's normal place on her shoulders and back from its almost blanket use a few seconds earlier. "Don't think I wouldn't take that chance."

"Eek eek shiver with fright run up a tree an hide." she rolled her eyes lightly, bringing her perfectly manicured hands to her mouth, brushing the flawless full lips of her mouth as she stiffled a very lady like giggle, "Tee-hee."

"Hn..." Shaking her head softly, Mika returned to her relaxed position, tugging her cloak back around her in its warmth bringing style "Kari do you just try to sound like you know everything? Kain; He's the head of the freakin' department. Somehow they all come back to him. Which means I'm getting more of his pet projects"

"Jealous you're not his favorite anymore?" Kari instantly regretted her comment, backing up only moments before one very angry Mika would've had her by the neck. Instead, the squadren leader was standing up from her chair, her hands balled into fists as the formal attire she was forced to wear to such meetings settled from the movement. The black dress held a black dragon crest stretching from the edge of the knee-length skirt to the opposite shoulder and all across it read simply "亢竜" (こうりょう; kouryou) whose litteral meaning was simply "a dragon which has already ascended to the heavens" in brilliant red embrodairy. Below it lay two mid-calf height black metal toed boots, latched with silver buckles. Around her neck lay a green gemstone, engraved with a simple saying that was impossible to make out unless you were looking upon its shimmery slendor under a very bright light, "You don't know anything Kari."

"...Instead of fighting, just take this file." she threw the white file towards Mika and wandered out the door, "They're waiting in room 3a for you when you're ready for them."

She nodded lightly but as soon as the woman's back was turned, she was payed a visit by two very naughty birdies...

"Let's see what we have here..." Inside the folder, Mika simply flicked out a disk, which she then inserted into her handy-dandy-laptop and clicked on play, "Show me my crew."

---

...loading trainer data....first trainer profile uploading.....loaded

Genjineko, Blue. Age 17,

Genjineko is a trainer originally from Ecruteak; Johto region. He is considered extremely unstable due to a suicide attempt but aside from this, he has, within himself, too much potentional to ignore, thus Giovanni ordered him placed under your care

"God da-" She swallowed a snarl lightly, "I fixed Ra... that doesn't make me a shrink... Next."

Very well.

Second Trainer

Graye, Seymoure; 14

An offspring of the lab, this male has been assigned to you via Kain. He has decided, at this time, to tell you no more than that the boy must keep his supression device on or in his words "god save us all"

"Joy. Another of Kain's toys... Continue"

As you wish.

Third Trainer

Natsume Kaiyo age 16

The child of Sabrina, a former executive, Kaiyo was placed under your ranks by direct request-

"Nya. Sabrina spoke to me about Kaiyo-chan. I'm not worried bout her; next."

Archer, William (Will) age 16

Not much is known about this trainer. His record, accordign to the research department, was near flawless. His skills in poke-wielding unmatchable by any in his nearby towns.

"Hn. He looks like a goody-goody. And someone who'll challange my authority. Because I'm a guuuuuuuurl" she snorted lightly, "I don't like him already."

It would be best to look past his flameboyant looks. Giovanni is very interested in him.

"Fine... NEXT"

Kin, Sayuri, age 16

The newest recruit, we have not had enought ime to compile a profile on her... We apologize.

"It's alright. She's female so unless she's absolutely boy-crazy like that freakin Luna was, I won't have a problem with her. Now... I should have two more...?"

Kain has requested you come to the laboratory for the last two... because he needs to instruct you in how to deal with them.

This is the end of my report

"That doesn't make me feel comfortable..." The blue screen flickered to nothingness and Mika simply sighed, snapping the laptop shut, shoving it into her tan knapsack and adujusted the key around her wrist a little before she wandered to the door, sliding her key in the card slot and exited ot the hall. After a ways of walking, she stopped at the elevator, entered, and rose from B19 to B3, wandered down the hall and opened the door inwhich all but two of her recruits were supossedly waiting in panic for their CEO to arrive.

"Well well. What a lively bunch you are."

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Pwhee! It begins! =3 And yish, an IC in AD would be great as I really, REALLy don't have much to IC on over there.

IC:

There were many things he expected his first time outside of the lab to be, countless dreams about what the world outside the lab was like, but not one of them had made him realize just how scary it was, how incredibly vast a foreign room could be, or how overwhelming the mass of foreign minds could feel, suppressed or no, and were it not for the comfortingly familiar presence of the lab aide who escorted him to the room and her pragmatic pieces of advice - which included her personal favourite "Don't be stupid" - the boy would probably have had a nervous breakdown before he could even reach the meeting room. With this support, gruff though his escort was, Sem was still feeling relatively in control of himself as he settled down to wait, although he had still been unable to resist the urge of selecting the most unnoticable corner of the room and scampering over to it, settling down in a crouch and trying to comfort himself with the vain hope that no-one was paying any attention to him.

"This was a mistake..." he mumbled to Marsh's pokéball with a voice so faint that he hoped no-one else would overhear, "...I can't handle this, I-" he frowned, 'It feels so weird to communicate like this' he thought for himself, heaving a faint sigh as he realised that his words weren't getting through like his thoughts would have, 'Probably looks weird too...' he added, casting a sideward glance at the others in his room, although he took the precaution not to let his eyes dwell on any of them, 'So much for first-'

Sem practically jolted into an upright position as a female voice suddenly cut through the relative silence in the room, the boy instinctively turning towards the new presence in the room, the one who's arrival had completely slipped by his senses with all of the interference around. Sem blinked, unable to avoid staring a little. The lab aide had been quite thorough in her description about the 'admin she-biatch' but she hadn't mentioned that said admin would look so...young, or beautiful for that matter. There had been very few females in the lab, all of them about twice Sem's age and none of them with gorgeous emerald hair, and Sem couldn't help feeling terribly self-conscious, dressed in his worn old sweater and baggy jeans as he was. Still, even with the surprising appearance, Sem couldn't help noticing the impatience and general build-up of negative emotions in the girl's mind and decided that it was best to speak up before this girl, his superior, would express her aggression in a more physical way.

"M-madame executive?" Sem flinched at the sound of his own voice, painfully aware of its girlishly high pitch, not to mention all the people in the room....all the people who would probably be staring at him right about now. Madame executive? Was that the right term? Should he have called her 'miss'? But what if she would be insulted by that? The boy blushed heavily, taking a step back, as if that would somehow conceal him from view, his gaze now firmly nailed to the floor.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    In lab B3, Maxie was asleep.
    She rather liked sleeping these days, and there was something very comforting about Kain's Lab. The room was dark and relatively cold, and almost completely silent, save the low hum of a computer monitor and the steady click-and-whir of a distant printer. It reminded her of something she didn't recall, something from so long ago it was buried in the dregs of her mind.

Maxie was slumped over a desk, her head resting on her glvoed hands. Dressed as she was, in a sweater vest, shirt, and jeans, Maxie looked almost sophisticated; almost grown up - almost. Her hair remained in two scruffy, unforgiving plaits. Some things, apparently, would never change. Sprawled across the table was a mass of paperwork, photos and several pokeballs; Maxie's worldly belongings in a nutshell. The paperwork was incomprehensible. The photos were blurry. The pokeballs were empty.

Behind Maxie, sat her pokemon. They were wide awake.
    A nidoking sat against a nearby wall, holding a map in his amssive claws. He was staring at it blankly; the random squiggles and odd shapes meant nothing to him. On his head sat Fang the crobat. He was barely larger than a delcatty, but despite this, there was something menacing and raw about him. He stared at the map with concentration.
    {Where on earth is the nearest town?} he asked the Nidoking, who simply shrugged. He was looking for the next resturant.

An Arbok was curled up next to Nidoking; her head rested lazily on his tail. She, too, reeked of danger, but with her mouth curled into a lazy smile and her eyes closed, she looked almost friendly. On the Nidoking's lap was a tiny Ralts; comapred to his massive, purple bulk, her white form looked ever so frail and ghostly.
    Beside her was a sneasel; she was deftly slicing up an apple with her claws. Every now and again, the Ralts would whine, and the Sneasel would grudginly pass her a slice.

{Here you go, you little brat,} the sneasel snapped bitterly, as the Ralts nibbled daintily at the corner of an apple piece. She didn't seem to notice the insult; she giggled in contentment, and continued to eat.

And so Mika's other recruits whittled away their time, unknowing that their executive was on her way.

Last edited:

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Blue and Lash the Sneasel leaned against a wall, quietly observing. Blue wore a pair of faded blue jeans, a white T-shirt with a thinner long sleeved shirt under it, a much darker color, almost black, but with the tiniest taste of blue, and a thoughtful look on his face. His goggles kept his hair up in the usual fashion, several strands sticking out from the top at odd angles. His Pokegear, was strapped to his arm, and a small one eared headphone (the other had been neatly bitten off by The Stooges during one of their arguments, and he just never bothered to get it replaced.) lead from the headphone jack on the 'Gear to his ear, the soothing voice and smooth music of DJ Ben flooding and caressing his one ear, his head bobbing slightly to the smooth rhythm.

Turning the volume down a few notches, Blue glanced around him. In the brief moment that he got to observe the room, he took note of a slim boy clamber over to a corner, and crouch, softly muttering to himself, his eyes darting around.

Wow.. thought Blue. He looks about ready to die... I wonder if he's alright- His thought was interupted by a whisper in his non-headphoned ear.

<How long are we going to be waiting here?> whispered Lash. As if in answer, Blue put a finger to his lips and made a motion with his head at the quickly opening door. Expecting the cold, insensitive voice of a rough Executive type guy, he was instead greeted with the cold, insensitive voice of a rough Executive type.. chick?! A phantom of a smile creased his lips, but was gone. No time to mess around; especially not on the first day.. he reprimanded himself. His subconscious continued to gloat, however

. Hah! She's tiny! She's gotta be at least a year or two younger than me. How she became an executive, he couldn't imagine. His common sense, however, came around the bend of his mind, wagging it's finger.

"You know better than that. If she's an executive at that age.. she must be mean as hell." Somehow, the words "she" and "executive" and "that age" didn't seem to taste right, and left a sour tinge in his mind. However, in actuality, this sense of superiority was a bit of a troubling escape. He was terrified, just like the rest of them, but somehow, having a teenage, female Rocket Executive leading him around made it that much worse. Her words flowed out of her mouth like a snakes tongue.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spied the boy he had seen before go into a panic, and start to mumble something that he couldn't make out to his CEO. It was then that he saw what his boss looked like for real.. She was gorgeous. He couldn't help but stare at her slim figure, and fantastic hair. After a second of gawking, Lash sent him a glare that seemed to bark at him.

You try anything like that, and she'll tan your hide. Look respectful!

At this, he shook his head, and straightened up. Suddenly he realized, that he was very, VERY nervous.

"M'lady." he mumbled, his knees nearly shaking with the fear that had been covered up by his temporary infatuation.

Last edited:

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OOC: Finally added a history XD.

Will was quite frankly in a good mood, he wasn't worried, scared, or nerves about this, not one bit, he was good at this kind of thing, and wasn't one to crack under pressure. That was more then he could say for some of the others in the room, on guy, a bit younger then him, looked like he was about to faint. 'You would think he was the spy, he looks like he's cracking under pressure, and there's hardly any pressure at all, I hope he can handle this, I kind of feel sorry for the guy…'

Will thought, as he put his feet on his desk, no reason not to relax, at least not until the big wig arrived. His pokemon were all in there balls at the moment, most of the were quite large, and Aqua, well she could cause problems, and lots of them, so he would just let them out a bit later. At the moment, he was dressed in his casual attire, as many others were, his long sleeve red shirt, his black pants, his shades were off at the moment, he didn't find it necessary for now. Then he heard to door open, as a girl, passably even younger then he walked in.

"Well well. What a lively bunch you are." She said as Will's eye brow raised. She was cute, quite cute, it took him a second to get passed her looks, if he wasn't decated to being focused and these were normal circumstance, he might have kept staring for more then an instant, but right now, that was the last thing he wanted to do. He then heard the younger boy, and turned to him, as he stammer a "M-madame executive?" This was her? 'Well I didn't get were I am today, by judging people by age, or gender, it doesn't' really effect how strong you are.' Will thought as another guy, with a Sneasel addressed her as well,

There's was also a hint of nervousness in his voice as well, not as much though. Will though it would be wise to adders her as well, and not sound like a jerk, first impressions are everything and all that. Will quickly got up, with a smile. "It's a pleasure Commander." He said, giving her a salute then sitting back down, he did this out of habit, fro back at the G-men base, he called all the real hire ups commander, it was a title good, for almost any rank above your own. But at least he said it with confidence, he was hoping that would pay off later but for now, he would just look her straight in the eye, waiting for her to address them.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OOC: I'm not cursed..;o;

With her head leaning against her arm on the table, Kaiyo rotated a pen between her fingers. Her violet eyes were dull without emotion; likewise was the Xatu that stood beside her. She wore a dark red sweater today along with a pair of black jeans with a small chain on the side (what if was for she had no idea but she liked it anyway) and her usual pendant. Today was the day that she had been planning to go the festival in Lavender Town, but Sabrina had commanded her to come here; Team Rocket must still mean something to her. Maybe she would get used too; heck, she might even end up being admired like her mother. Maybe there would be lots of people to talk to…

She smiled a bit. People to talk to…was there anyone here would seemed friendly? For the first time since she had sat down, she gave glance that almost seemed cold around the room. Everyone seemed around her age, except for one person who seemed slightly younger and a bit nervous. It was cute though~ There was another guy (she was pretty sure it was a he) in her view with orangish hair that seemed to emit a nonchalant vibe. Maybe it was just perspective, but he seemed kinda short. But that was cute~ Kaiyo blushed. What if everyone had cute Pokemon? Heh, I'd have to pet them all...

Beside her, her Xatu gave a low growl. Their expected visiter was probably going to arrive in a few seconds; Nyxi could feel it. Snapping out of her daydream, Kaiyo straightened up and gave her full attention to the door. As expected, it opened shortly after.

Kaiyo blinked. Was this her? She was probably as young as herself! But then again, her attitude gave off a superior type vibe. It'd take awhile to understand her as Boss though. Her eyes focused on her new 'boss' with an unintentional lukewarm glare. "It's a pleasure to meet you..." ...she had green hair. Green hair is so cute~ What if she had green hair...would that look as cute...?

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Mmkays. XD loving the first posts. Now all we need is Lily's intro (I think. >.>) and the fun gets started. >333

Oh, I'm not sure if I'll be online at all Sunday-Tues. I've got a knee mri appointment which will give me a dousy of a migraine so yeah. ^^; if I can sit up, I'll post. Same with AD Alter. T_T

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Nyah, not to be a cynic or anything, Mika, but are we going to stop and wait for the latecomers on every step of the way? Because if we are then this RP won't be getting anywhere this year. Take it from me, getting regular attendance from more than three people at the same time is practically impossible, except perhaps on the holidays, or if you have some very devoted RPers.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    OOC: Ack. Sorry. I didn't even know this started. o_x;

-

There was nothing terribly interesting to do while Sayuri waited patiently for her 'boss.' No, really. 'Boss.' She inadvertently stared at the other people lingering in the room; none of them caught her attention. She had only one purpose and didn't expect to fail. This could, however, invariably kill her in the end, she mused with grim retrospect. Ah, did it really matter? She wasn't one bit frightened nor afflicted with even the slightest tint of anxiety; Sayuri was confident she'd be able to pull everything off smoothly, hopefully with little to no complications, as she had always done with all of her given tasks. Right. Of course.

She never really found a use for emotions in an atmosphere such as this, especially with her 'boss' coming in soon, as she casually leaned against one corner. Pointless, or rather, useless, which was precisely why she was glancing at the people who radiated the highest level of apprehension--namely, only one, out of pure curiosity and the lack of anything else to do. This observation lasted no longer than a minute, for she quickly resumed her nonchalant state once the door opened to reveal .. a girl. A girl? She couldn't have been much older, if not younger, and, Sayuri noted, quite attractive in terms of physique.

"Well, well. What a lively bunch you are," she spoke, and immediately there came about words of greeting, sometimes at the same time, sometimes spoken separately, and all bearing the uncanny level of formality. Such high tension, but the most notable thing Sayuri found was the green hair, and the sharp, dry look of her 'boss.' Honestly, she found her appearance quite brazen, given the situation, which brought her to her next problem.

What did she have to say, again? Caught between a moment of uncertainty then quickly followed by confidence, Sayuri said nothing and gave a curt bow, then said stiffly in a forced tongue, "A pleasure," directly mimicking one of the girls, hoping this would suffice for a greeting.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

;; はい 先生。。。

Oh. FYI.

We've reached the max rpers so... we're closed.

>> mhmms.

-IC-

"Ggugh..." Letting her posture sag at the obvious display of pubecent boyhood, Mika slumped into a chair, smacking a clipboard on the table, "Mmkays." Nibbling on her thumbnail, she mumbled quietly to herself as she apparently read something off the paper attached to the board, "Let's see here.... Introduce self...tell them about the program... Okay I can do that." Looking up, she said in a slightly louder voice, "Okay you... people. I'm Mika Blackthorn, from Blackthorn City by birth but I grew up in this very building. I'm one of the five Gems which means you can't beat me in a match unless I let you win."

Pausing lightly, she looked around to make sure people were semi listening. They seemed to be listening well enough, at least enough for them to be considered conscious, "You all are in my unit, Team Drache, which specializes in undercover ops. That means you get to wear very intesting clothing at times. It also means we get harder assignments so you all must be pretty good to get with me. Be happy. Raven's making his team take a ten mile run. I'm against that sort of thing.... unless you cross me." Her eyes darkened lightly, "Cross me in a seriuos situation and I swear to god I'll make your life a living hell." Giggling softly, she looked down briefly, "Alright. All of you sit. In an orderly mannor, and I mean something besides everyone shouting at once, gimme your name, town of origin, any accomplishment you've... accomplished and... your favorite type of dessert.... I like desserts..."

----

"...Geez... Hasn't our agent or agents or whatever called in yeeeeeeet?"

"...Chill. They've been in there a day tops."

"Lance, man you're way too patient. Why can't we just bust in there?"

"Dragon Scall armour is not bullet proof Ban..."

"Huh?"

"...Nevermind. Just be patient... And stop eating my doughtnuts!"

"Bu-bu-but-"

"Don't make me send you back to desk duty..."

"Y-yessir..."

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    Blue stood for a moment, listening for his new boss' voice to speak up with a careful ear. She was flipping through her clipboard mumbling to herself. Blue sighed softly to himself. His anxiety was far lessened, and he once again leaned against the wall that he had so quickly leaped up from before. She's not so bad. he thought to himself quietly, sort of dazing off a bit, but still listening to the introduction. He shifted positions against the wall, and a tuft of hair fell in front of his eyes, which he brushed aside, his cool blue eyes glistening with interest. Finally, she began to speak to the group.

"Okay you... people. I'm Mika Blackthorn, from Blackthorn City by birth but I grew up in this very building." she said, and Blue could've sworn he felt the coldness of her voice. You people, she had said. Sounds like we're nothing but trained monkeys to her. Blue shuddered.

"I'm one of the five Gems which means you can't beat me in a match unless I let you win." There was something about her superior tone of voice that reminded Blue a bit of himself. Y'know, on the flip side, that's kind of annoying.. he thought vaguely, still paying close attention.

"You all are in my unit, Team Drache, which specializes in undercover ops. That means you get to wear very intesting clothing at times." I wonder what THAT means? I better not have to be in drag.. Blue thought with the tiniest faint of smile creeping about his lips. "It also means we get harder assignments so you all must be pretty good to get with me. Be happy. Raven's making his team take a ten mile run. I'm against that sort of thing.... unless you cross me." That last phrase sent a shiver down Blue's spine, and a tiny concerned frown spread across his lips. Suddenly, her face drifted away from beautiful and into the category of menacing, and even malicious. She went on to say "Cross me in a seriuos situation and I swear to god I'll make your life a living hell," which was followed up by a small giggle. But Blue wasn't laughing.

The giggle turned again to seriousness as Mika looked across at all of them. "Alright. All of you sit." Blue did so promptly, bringing up a chair between his legs and sitting in it backwards, Lash perched casually on a desk next to where Blue was seated. Once everyone was in some form of a chair, she continued. "In an orderly manner, and I mean something besides everyone shouting at once, gimme your name, town of origin, any accomplishment you've... accomplished and... your favorite type of dessert.... I like desserts..."

Desserts..? The idea struck him as odd - not because of the randomness of the question, but.. because he couldn't think of any "favorite" dessert..

They waited for a second or two, and seeing that nobody seemed to want to step up, he looked at Lash. The Sneasel gave him the thumbs-up, and with a nod, Blue rose from his seat, brushing a fresh tuft of hair from his eyes. Waiting a second or two to gather his thoughts, he began to speak.

"I'm Blue. Um.. I was born and raised in Ecruteak City, Johto region. As a kid, I fought around the area, and got the four badges of the surrounding area." lookin upwards to think better, he continued. "That would make it.. Morty, Whitney, Jasmine, and Pryce." he stopped, and looked from Mika to each individual member of his future team before continuing.

"A couple years ago I moved to Kanto, where I got 6 of the badges there.." He looked upwards again to help with his concentration, pushing aside a tuft of hair. "So.. that'd be.. Brock, Misty, Surge, Sabrina, Koga, and Erika. I can also be one hell of a negotiator when I need to be." He took a deep breath, adjusted his goggles, and made eye contact with Mika. "And I guess my favorite dessert would be Chocolate Mousse." Hoping to God that she wasn't being sarcastic about the dessert thing, he broke eye contact and shrugged. "That's about all there is to me." he made eye contact with Mika once more, and nodded before sitting down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back