• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drache Memoirs | The Five Seals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Slightly relieved that the executive hadn't paid him that much attention, Sem tried his best to memorize everything that the girl had said. Well, he concluded with a gulp, he certainly wouldn't be forgetting the part about crossing her in a serious situation any time soon, the way her expression and tone had shifted at that point had been shocking enough to make Sem realize that certainly didn't want to see Mika get angry for real.

With this in mind, he was quite quick to oblige when the executive ordered them to sitt down before she requested...introductions? The boy flinched, he had hoped that he would have been granted the chance to sitt on the sidelines, quiet and ignored, until he had composed himself, but apparently that was not to be.

'Still...'
    he comforted himself, casting a tentative glance towards the first person to speak up, 'At least I'm not the only one who seems to be having stage fright...'

"Y'know, on the flip side, that's kind of annoying..."

"Huh?" Sem almost sprung up at the intrusion of a foreign voice in his mind, although luckily his voice had been pretty low, whereas Blue was stating his own past, hopefully attracting the attention of the others as well.

At the moment, the boy had more pressing concerns, however, as a number of other thoughts drifted across his mind, muddled and hazy, but definitely foreign.

'Come on...' he thought desperately, reaching for the PSD and trying his best to work the delicate little controls worked into it while still looking as unconspicious as he could, 'Don't tell me you're malfunctioning now...'

After a few more minutes of frantic fiddling, the voices settled, however. 'Guess it just needed a little adjustment' Sem conclued, heaving a sigh of relief...well, at least he was relieved until he realized that Blue had already finished speaking in the mean time and that he had once again probably come across as a weirdo, fiddling with what looked like an earring as he had been.

"Umm..." the boy began uncertainly, feeling the blush creep up on his cheeks once more as he rose onto his feet in a rather shaky manner. No-one else was speaking up, so he assumed that he was expected to do so, "I-I'm Seymoure..." he took a deep breath, attempting to steady his voice a bit, "Seymoure Graye. Er...most people call me Sem, though, or...number seventeen." the boy took a pause, "I-I was born in the lab here...I think...that is, that's what I've been told..." he trailed off for another awkward moment, "And...I-I don't have that many accomplishments, madame executive." he continued in an apologetic voice, "...but...I-I did beat six opponents once, under deprivation of sight, hearing, and touch, and with my hands tied behind my back." there was a tiny hint of pride in the statement, but it quite quickly gave away under the awkwardness of his situation, "And...I don't really know much about desserts." he confessed, his face now easily redder than a Torkoal's, "Although I did get some ice cream once...so...I guess that's my favourite."

The last sentence seemed to have all but drained his energy, though, the boy slumping down on the chair and trembling slightly, careful to avoid eye contact, "I'm sorry..." he finished feebly, "I'm...not really used to people..."

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Come on people... let's start posting. ^^

I have a Japanese SAT test tomorow but I'll post if I have enough brainpower tomorow. :3 Let's get this thing going people~ Gom-ba-te~

-IC-

Good. They're taking the treat seriuosly. I hope I don't have to take anybody aside for that sort of thing for at least a couple months... It makes my boots so gross looking...with the blood and yuck on them... chuckling lightly to herself, she nodded her approval towards Blue, tossing a random pokeblock at Lash. Any pokemon that had to sit through this deserved a treat of some sort.

Then the very quiet voice echoed lightly in Mika's second ear and she turned towards it... just in time to see his face flame brighter than a Charizard's flame. Smiling reassuringly at him, she handed him a bottled water, then another to each of the other people at her table, "Water is good." In a lower voice, she directed her attention to Sem briefly, keeping her tone low key and hopefully non-threatening, "Sem, drink a bit of water okay? You don't need to speak anymore." Pausing lightly, she remembered those days. The lab really could be scary as hell and nothing was worse than being integrated amongst the "normals"

"Nobody makes fun of Sem, or the two others joining our team later, alright? I won't tolerate it. At all." And of course this comment was more directed at the other two boys but it didn't exclude the girls, "My first offense policy for that sort of destructive behavior is five hundred pushups before you get anything beyond bread and water for food."

Yawning, she stretched her arms above her head, "Alrightie. So... it's Sem and... Blue? Yeah. Okay! Oh and forewarning, if I nickname you or shorten your name or get you confused with somebody else, I'm sorry I've always had issues with names at first." Looking down at her list, she thumbed through a couple papers, "Okay, who's next? Umm... by due process of elimination you must be Will. You can wait, let's hear from the girls." Smirking lightly, she turned towards the slightly younger girl obviously spacing girl, "Kaiyo right? I saw you at the last convention I think.... Not entirely sure. Anyways, why don't you go next and then... um..." Chewing on her pen cap lightly, she leafed through her papers for a name, "Sa...yuri? Sayuri, is that you?"

Oi. Hopefully she wasn't the carbon-clone of Luna she appeared to be. No... Luna's dead. This isn't her incarnate or anything like that, stop thinking such idiotic thoughts self....Bad self.... that's minus one caffinated beverage... But jeez... that total tough cookie look was just like looking back in time. Just don't hate me...I hate people who hate me...

Rubbing her forehead, she tried to look as pleasent as she could but anybody with a brain could easily see how stressed she was to get through all this bullcrap. What they didn't see was the big problem on Mika's mind and this problem was trying to figure out how she was going to handle the last two. This needs to hurry up... I need to get to the Lab early to avoid Kain and if these morons keep acting like toughies... it's going to be impossible... She wanted to avoid Kain, had to. He was already mad at her for missing her last three appointments and an embarassment infront of her squad was something she didn't need, especially with a few of these recruits looking not-so-pleased with Mika as a commander I can't lose respect this early; that was my mistake last time...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    OOC: ;;

"You all are in my unit, Team Drache, which specializes in undercover ops. That means you get to wear very interesting clothing at times. It also means we get harder assignments so you all must be pretty good to get with me. Be happy. Raven's making his team take a ten mile run. I'm against that sort of thing.... unless you cross me. Cross me in a serious situation and I swear to god I'll make your life a living hell~"

Well, wasn't she nice! Althoogh the topics were rather...bland. Was she being..nonchalant on purpose or lowering their guards, or..either way, she was patient enough to wait everything out. This unit leader seemed a tad too giggly and deadly at the same time - a rather unpleasant mix if one thought about it. Why, she'd just murder someone whilst laughing like a little g-

"Sa...yuri? Sayuri, is that you?"

Immediately she perked up; her attention was full and undivided, but perhaps this was a bit too noticeable. She didn't want to be noticeable, did she? Her 'boss' wasn't an idiot, but rather, sharp, keen, witty, dry...Sayuri had to tread carefully. She was a careful person, wasn't she? She never got caught, did she? Why was she asking so many questions? What was with the irrelevance? Was this a sign of anxiety? No, it couldn't be. She never got anxious. Firmly pushing down all emotions, she tried to answer in her most monotonous, yet alert voice.

"You are correct; my name is Sayuri Kin. I hail from Saffron," she said carefully, "and I've performed many accomplishments, particularly earning the standard gym badges and collecting a large amount of experiences over the course of five long years. Overall, my record isn't too exemplary nor too dull; simply sufficient." Too verbose, Sayuri. Too verbose. Water it down. Don't talk too much! Answer the next question, stop making such eye contact, act natural, don't engage in such loud respiratory acts, for heaven's sake, and stop rambling mentally..

"My favorite dessert is ..ice cream. Vanilla ice cream. They're my favorite," she added in. Vanilla ice cream?!..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Nyah, are ya' still alive, Mika? This thread has been about as lively as the drawing board in the RP Lounge and it felt kind of silly to be posting when almost no-one else is active, but what the heck...once more for Drache, I say! And if you're still going to continue this RP (Which I hope you will) then might I suggest dropping the absent members a little 'reminder' PM? A lot of them have just plain forgotten about this, no doubt.

IC:

"I-" Sem was unsure about how to respond to the sudden change in Mika's manner, but he was certainly grateful for it, carefully grasping the offered water bottle with both hands so as to make sure that he wouldn't drop it and taking a small sip from it as he curled up where he sat.

'She's...nicer than I thought...'
    Sem thought, risking a brief glance at the girl but immediately shifting his eyes elsewhere as another blush began creeping up his face without him even fully understanding why. Considering the way the executive had made her treath before, the boy hadn't expected her to be capable of being so kind to him, let alone defending him and...the others? The boy blinked in astonishment, there were others...like him? He didn't quite know what to make of this, on one hand he felt happy that, for once, he wouldn't be the odd man out, but on the other hand...these others were probably all stronger, braver, and more experienced than he was, and if they possessed special powers too, then what good would he be? Sem found himself loathing the idea of being useless, especially after the way Mika had just been defending him.

'I won't be weak...' he promised wordlessly, so determined and focused on this that he hardly payed attention to the next team member introducing herself, '...and I'll help you, madame executive, I promise.'

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
    OOC: Just to note, I haven't forgotten, But hey, Will Isn't going to ignore his commander this early on, XD would you? Anyway… I think that would just leave Chibi-Chan no?

Will smirked a little. 'Blackthorn huh? Know that's a name to live up to… Wait, you can't beat me in a match unless I let you win? I know she's strong, but I find that a bit cocky, why do I have the feeling I'm going to hate this job?" Will thought sighing a bit. 'Favorite dessert? Yah I've met girls like her before, maybe this won't be an unbearable pit of pain and horror… But there still is time…' Will thought feeling pretty indifferent right know, he deiced to keep quite and wait a bit before he did the whole Introduces yourself thing. The first guy, Blue didn't catch Will's attention much 'Seems like a good enough guy, I shouldn't have any problems with him…' Will thought, listening around. But the next guy, Sem really caught him, his pupils shrunk a little. '

This guy was born here? Some people refer to him by number? And his battle status is impressive, I want a fight with him, but if I get one person out of here, getting them away from jail, it's him, I don't care if it cost me my job, I don't think I've ever felt more sympathy for any person in my life, dear god it makes me sick.' Will Thought blinking a bit shaking it off, he couldn't do anything if he was caught, so he took a deep breath, and went back to his indifferent look. Then there leader gave a Sneasel pokeblock, this maid Will smirk, as he tossed a pokeball up and down, he would be letting her out soon, know that he know there Commander didn't mind pokemon hanging outside there ball during this.

Then she made sure to not to to mess with Sem, or the other two that will be coming later, Will couldn't help but smile. "I wouldn't think of it, if team mates start fighting to hard, the team fails, there's no real point to it, and it's pretty stupid." Will said with his classic smirk, just relaxing, then there commander addressed him, and said he could wait last, she wanted to hear from the girls, this made him grip his pokeball tightly, and cringed his
    teeth. 'Know what in the hell is that supposed to mean!!! Gah that kind of crap burns me up… Ok Archer, just calm down, take a deep breath know is not the time.' Will thought taking a nice, long, breath and listened on.

OOC: I'll address the other post in my introduction to make it a tad longer XD.

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

-ninjapoof-

I apologize for my abscence. -.-; I had term projects and all of my AP teachers seem to enjoy being total meanie moes. ;-;

But as I have a week off, I'm reviving this rp... and nobody better try an stop me

And it's fine Chibi-chibi. <3 I understand sleep depravity an what-not

Nyu~ if I skip over people's posts for now on, feel free to just have your character dragged along. <3 I really need to go a few places in a hurry so this rp doesn't die. ^^ Teehee

-IC-

Mika blinked lightly, jotting something down on her file thinger before looking over at Will rolling her eyes at his lack-of-an-intro and the very apparent still-drooling eye-glaze, "Hn. Alrighty then. Kaiyo, I'll get your intro on the way down... All of you, snap out of your semi-comatose state and follow me down to the lab; we've got another member to pick up. Kain couldn't have her brought up here for some reason... And it's probably not because she's a pyscho or something, it's probably just because he wants an excuse to use explict language in my direction." Smacking herself in the forehead, she turned towards Sem, "If you don't want to go down Sem, you can go to the Libary Conference Room A, we'll be going there once we're all together for a break-down of our first big assignment. Take this card, it's yours anyway, and you can get it." Pausing lightly, she rubbed the back of her neck, "Of course, if you want to come, you can. Just giving the option." Tossing an ID card at the boy, she fished out the other cards, tossing them at their respective owners "Quick run down on the ID Cards: Put 'em around your neck, in your wallet or on your belt or somewhere on your person. They'll get you into anything A Ranked and below and a few S rank places. If you're in a room without your card and they do a search... well I hope you like the holding unit here at the Base... it's oh-so-damp. We'll talk more about them later."

She prodded her forehead lightly and avoiding a wince, as the onsent of a coming migraine was becoming apparent, she forced her feet to move towards the door, "We're going to Elevator D." Not waiting for a response to this, she took off down the hallway at something just less of a jog and was at the elevator within thirty seconds. Turning around, a coy smile crossed her features. Let's see who got down here when I did.

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Meanwhile, Maxie had woken up.

She was balancing on the back legs of her chair with her feet on the table. The girl rocked absently to and fro, her mind elsewhere. The tiny ralts from earlier sat amiably in her lap, giggling whenever Maxie tilted too much. She was an adorable little thing, with an over-large hat and a smiley, amiable mouth, but this was lost on Maxie. She was watching the clock.

"What time's it, Fang?" she asked suddenly.
    Her crobat glanced up from his map reading, and his slanted yellow eyes darted to the clock.
    {We've been waiting for two hours, if that's what you're asking.} he replied knowingly, and fluttered to her shoulder. Maxie scratched him behind the ear, not bothering to say the obvious. She thought it instead. You know me too well.

She scooped up her ralts and stood up, putting the little psychic type down on the table.
    "What do you say, guys?" she said, turning to face her other pokemon. The sneasel swallowed the last of her apple, the Nidoking folded up his map and the Arbok opened a lazy eye. "Are we done with waiting?"
    The Nidoking looked uneasy at this blatent disobediance, but the other two let out a ragged cheer and got up too, busying themselves with stretching their msucles and brushing themselves down.
    Maxie took her pokeballs off the table, and returned all her pokemon but Fang; he was already settled on his usual place on Maxie's shoulder, looking dignified, if not a little concerned. She slipped her other pokeballs in her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

"Time to go, I think," Maxie laughed.
    {Maxie, I-} he began, suddenly sounding worried and - above all - young again.
    "Don't worry, Fang - we're only making things easier for our boss."
    She shouldered her bag and headed out oft he lab. They made their way down the corridor, passing no one, until they found a lift. "What d'you reckon?"
    {It'll do.}
    They climbed in, pumped in the floor number, and the lift was off, whirring softly. Then it stopped.
    ding.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    OOC: SORRY x100 *I has been a bad noodle* ;; [insert myraid of excuses here]

...green hair...well, not totally green, maybe still black on the edges...

"Kaiyo, I'll get your intro on the way down..." said the object of her somewhat attention and she slowly turned around and out the door. Had she called her name before? Nah.

"Oh, um sorry Ms. Blackthorn, I um..." Her cool appearance a couple of minutes ago was broken by her obvious fluster. What a horrible first impression. Nyxi gave a low grow of embarassment from her uncoothfulness and preceeded to walk out with everyone else. As she was about to catch up with her, Mika mentioned going to an 'Evevator D' and began to jog toward it. "M-Miss Blackthorn, I.." It'd be hard to give her a good introduction if her boss jogged everywhere. But that wouldn't matter. Kaiyo was a jogging pro. Kaiyo jogged after her (she could run faster than her, but then again, passing her boss would look wierd and she didn't know where this elevator was exactly) and made it to the elevator when Mika did. Finally, she could talk now.

"Um, Ms. Blackthorn, I'm Kaiyo from Saffron. My mother was Sabrina, who used to work in Team Rocket, so she thought that I should join (to stop her favorite club from dying) to revive this organization to what it should be." It was then that her Xatu had finally caught up with her, walking in a nonchalant manner. "This is Nyxi, my Xatu. He's my most loyal partner." As Nyxi gave a growl of recognition, Kaiyo tried to remember anything said back in the room, if Mika was still paying attention. "Um...my favorite dessert is serbert, and I actually wouldn't mind doing laps..." She'd have to make up for her past absentminded...ness.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Preoccupied with his own thoughts as he was, Sem wasn't prepared for the ID card's sudden approach and nearly fell over in a panic-reaction which seemed to be something halfway between attempting to catch the object and diving for cover. Regardless, be it by reflexes or just dumb luck, he did manage to catch the little piece of plastic with one hand while still maintaining his grip on the water bottle with the other.

Under normal circumstances, the boy would have needed at least fifteen minutes just to gather his thoughts and calm down his heart from such a shock, but his new boss was not about to have any of that, already setting off down the halfway in some kind of half-run.

"I-" Sem thought about calling out and asking the girl to slow down a bit, but that would have been a sign of weakness, wouldn't it? His expression grew more determined as he slipped the ID card around his neck and grabbed a slightly firmer hold of the bottle in his hand before he started running, ignoring the protests that his body made in the form of ragged breathing, a rapidly pounding heart and a nasty stinging sensation in his chest.

Despite the rather exhausting run, the boy was pleased to find that he hadn't exactly been left behind, even though Mika and that other girl - Kaiyo, was it? - had both arrived well before him. His attention was soon distracted from his little feat, however, as the girl mentioned a name that sounded familiar.

"Sab-rina?" Sem had to take a deep breath before he could phrase a more eloquent response, his eyes briefly turning their point of focus from the floor to Kaiyo while the sparse few things he had heard about Sabrina raced through his mind: a cold, calculating woman, that was what his foster father had called her, brilliant but cold, and then there were the allusions made by his old 'boss' after less-than-successful tests: "He might become as much of a woman as Sabrina" the scientist had remarked scornfuly, "But at this rate he certainly won't become even half the psychic she is.".

That's what he had always been thought of: a failure, a second-rate copy, an experiment gone wrong. The boy forcefully suppressed the anger building inside him so as to not alarm Kaiyo or the others. This wasn't Sabrina herself, after all, and she had played no part in what had been done to him.

"Miss Kaiyo..." he said in as even a voice as he could muster between his continuously overcompensated respiration and all the emotions mingling inside his mind, "...would you-would you mind telling me a little about madame Sabrina? That is...if...it's not too much trouble..." he trailed off, staring at the floor again as the familiar blush made it's entrance once more, "I-I think..." the boy explained in a quiet voice, "I think they wanted me to be more like her...but I can't do that if I don't what she's like...right?"

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    "My mother?"

Kaiyo turned around towards the timid looking boy that appeared beside her. She loved timid people. They always make great friends once they warm up to you...
    The boy was obviously a bit shy and his tone seemed to be a bit choppy. People usually asked her about her mother -she never was one to socialize- which got kind of annoying sometimes, as if they were trying to break her down to a science. Sabrina was a great mother around her; they just weren't as open as other mother-daughter relationships. But then again, was this boy (Sem was it?) brought up to be like her mother? No one should be brought up to be like someone else! He should be himself, that would be the right thing...right?

"What she's like? To be honest, you don't need to be like her. She's just another person just like you. Whoever 'they' are can't tell you what-or who in this matter- to act like. I wouldn't want to be a clone." She replied forcefully, her eyes bearing no emotion.

Hopefully her advice would help in somewhat way~

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

I'll be gone til Sat after today folks. :3 Stupid Turkey Day mmmmyesh.

-IC-

Mika smiled, gently ruffling Sem's hair, "Nice time there. Thanks for coming along." As she simply leaned back against the elevator doors, she couldn't help but smile at the small little hint of comradeship(sp?) and maybe even a bit of a friendship start between Kaiyo and Sem. It was nice... most units started out hating the other people in the group if they didn't hate the leader.

Because she was too far lost in the cute little memories however, she didn't hear the door ring until it was too late and she found herself falling backwards. Catching herself with her palms, she vaulted off the ground and back onto her feet, "Woah... That was really close...."

Turning slightly towards the elevator, she looked back at the stragglers, "Come on then, pick up your legs and move it, I'll let the elevator wait about thirty seconds and then you-" she stopped midsentance due to the fact she'd bumped into someone, "Hey! Watch where you're going!" Slightly annoyed, she looked directly into the face of the idiot who'd just gotten in her way and gasped, her face paleing. That haircut... those clothes... that bandage on her hand... not to mention the crobat on her shoulder, "I... I... I thought you both were dead... how are you... How are you alive?" She grabbed the other by the collar and shoved her against the elevator wall, "Does that mean Luna's alive too? that the body they found was a fake?! Tell me, is she still alive?"

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Maixe and Fang stood in silence, waiting for the door to open. It was nice in the lift. Unoffending music tinkled absently in the background. Considoring this was the Head Quarters of a criminal organisation, Maxie had to admit the building was quite pleasant. The door began to slide open, and she prepared to step out, but-
    something was in her way. They collided briefly, leaving Maxie blinking in shock.

A girl's vocie rang out in annoyance. "Heeeeeey, she whined, making Maxie start. It can't be... she glanced up. Sure enough, the girl standing in the hallway was Mika - Mika! Of all people, Mika! - with several other trainers trailing behind her. Before Maxie could even reply, Mika had lunged forward and grabbed Maxie by the collar of her shirt, and thrust her up against the wall.
    Maxie squinted, and bared her fang-like teeth in a furious snarling reply.
    Mika! Mika! her thoughts stormed, No! It can't be her! She's a murderer! And... and she knows everything about me! On her shoulder, Fang gave an ear-splitting screech.
    {What are you playing at? Let her down!} He flapped his wings, but didn't attack.

"I could ask you the same..question," Maxie snapped in reply, "Get OFF me! And... and how dare you! Yes, Luna's dead! She's long gone, and," she paused, her train of thought suddenly forgotton. She had completely forgotton what she had intended to say. She turned her gaze to the recruits behind Mika. "Who're they?" she asked bitterly, then, "And let me down! Otherwise Fang'll..." she trailed off, grinning maliciously through narrowed eyes.

Maxie longed to hurt her, slap her, anything. She and Mika had never seen eye to eye, but then again, they'd never been on the same side either. She had desperately hoped Mika had perished; Mika knew things about her, awful things. Here she was, though, standing in broad daylight, with a bunch of kids trailling around after her. Maxie just hoped they'd all catch Malaria - or something similarly nasty.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Umm..." at first, Sem didn't quite know how to react to the reply he had gotten. On one hand, this hadn't exactly granted him any of the knowledge he had hoped for, but that wasn't what had really struck him. No, what had really struck him that the girl's reply had been...nice. No-one besides Dr.Graye had been nice to him before, not unless they were after something, so the fact that two people had now been kind to him on the same day was quite overwhelming. Enjoyable, certainly, but overwhelming.

Just then, the boy came to realize that he still hadn't replied, managing a smile, although a slightly embarassed one, "T-thank you, miss Kaiyo." he mumbled softly, trying very hard not to blush and start stuttering again. If more people were going to be as friendly to him as Kaiyo and Mika had been, he couldn't keep on doing that every time, "I...just wish I knew what being me is all about, but thank you."

As he started thinking that maybe, just maybe, the world wouldn't be as scary and cold as he had feared, however, the elevator doors suddenly swung open, and the peaceful scene switched into what looked like an all-out brawl between Mika and the other girl who had been on the other side, they were both screaming at each other, something about death and a person named Luna, and even though Sem didn't realize what it was all about, he knew that he didn't like it one bit. The new girl didn't look friendly in the least, and neither did the emotions that pulsated around her, and when this girl then happened to glance his way, Sem found himself instinctively backing away and latching onto the arm of the only 'safe' person he could find, namely Kaiyo.

"M-miss Kaiyo?" the familiar panicked high-pitch returned to Sem's voice as he watched the conflict unfold, including Maxie's demand to know they were, "D-do you think we should interfere? Tell her who we are?"

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

:3 to worried friends, Charon and I planned this little rp post, the powerplaying was cleared so no worries~

-IC-

"Fang if you don't keep your stupid little mouth shut I'll shut it for you" Ignoring the crobat then on, she kept Maxie effectively pined to the wall as she spat out those wreteched words, flailing against her attacker valiently (sp) but seemingly hopelessly. Her face sank for a moment, her shoulders visibly trying to sag but apparently were unable to do so, "Oh... I thought...." shaking it off, she restrengthened her hold, shaking the other lightly, roughing her up a wee bit. "You leave them out of this, my recruits have-"

It was then Mika's eyes caught the gleame of an id card around Maxie's neck. Using her free arm to pull it closer, she quickly read over it, turning a whiter shade than she had a few moments ago, "Who... the hell... who the hell put you with me? Is this some kind of sick joke he's pulling?"

She dropped Maxie to the ground, raised her head and laughed to the point of light tears, "According to your card, you're under my control."

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Maxie slumped to the floor.
    "Ouch! Ow, god, a bit of warning...!" the girl rubbed her bottom and crossed her arms moodily, glaring back at Mika. Fang's ears flicked backwards; he didn't bother retorting, and dived down after Maxie instead. He perched on her knee and pulled his wings around him, glaring meanly at the recruits through Mika's legs.
    "You're kidding, right?" The girl said suddenly, "This is a joke, isn't it? Candid camera? Is Jeremy Beedle hiding behind that potted plant?" she gestured at a harmless looking shrub to their left and laughed nervously, glancing up at Mika with a hopeful expression. "No? Oh great."

She leant back against the wall, her expression boardering on aghast. She hated taking orders. Taking orders from an old enemy, though...? Especially Mika - after all, here she was feigning sadness at Luna's death, when it had been her fault all along... Maxie's temper flared again, and she stood up suddenly.
    "I'm not going to tuck my tail under and follow you about like a spanial, Mika, I-" she broke off, as her eyes fell on a boy and a girl a little way away. The boy's hair was a strange shade of gray, his body slim and lithe; the girl had an oddly familiar face, black hair and healthy tanned skin. It was the boy that caught most of her attention, though; he was clinging to the girl, fright on his face. He was frightened of... her, as if she was some sort of rabid beast. It stung. To be feared was an awful feeling. It made her feel monstrous and horrific.
    "What're you looking at, eh?" She snapped suddenly at the boy, her hair bristling.
    {Maxie, calm down. He's only a kid.} Fang murmured into her ear.

{ooc| Return of the infamous potted plant!}

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Kaiyo smilled back at at him. He was cute. Like her old Wynaut doll. Her Wynaut doll was so huggable~ "You're welcome, Sem, if you don't mind me calling you that." But then again, had she really done that much? "I don't think that anyone knows what being them is all about. But that's no fun knowing, when you think about it..." She didn't know much about his life; hopefully she hadn't interfered with anything she had no buisness in. Sem obviously didn't seem like too normal of a guy, but then again, he also seemed-

Her train of thought was broken as a sudden fight came about between her boss and some other girl. Wow. Was this really supposed to be her boss? Had she killed someone?! It was then that Sem clutched her arm. She blushed; this was just too cute. She wished she had a little brother...Sem gave a startled request that they should tell them who they are. "Er...I...um...I don't think we should. I don't think we should bother with these personal affairs. Our boss should be able to handle this..." Hopefully. As the situation seemed to get worse, the new girl with the Crobat suddenly lashed out at Sem. No one would insult her newfound otouto-san. "You better watch your tounge." Kaiyo replied with her coldest glare. Maybe it was out of turn to defend him, but she wouldn't let this girl do something so assertive like that.

YoshiRiRu

xX~Lord of the Storm~Xx
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    OOC: Holy snot. I leave for like a day and the world has been posted. IC post coming ASAP.

IC: Without warning, Mika tossed a PokeBlock to Lash. Catching it effortlessly with one hand, he stared at it. <Purple..> he muttered. <My favorite..> he finished sarcastically. However, he still managed to choke it down, out of respect. Nearly gagging, he stared at Blue with a slight bit of contempt, the sour taste of the Pokeblock still floating around on his tongue.

Blue didn't even notice. His chin in his hands, elbows on his knees, he attentively litestened to the boy that he'd seen before. There's something about him.. he mused. Something that I'm not sure if I like or not. Stealing a glance at Lash, he grinned smugly, shaking his head lightly. Turning back to the boy, he listened in and out.

"I-I'm Seymoure..." he said, his face blushing deeply, not unlike he was before. "Er...most people call me Sem, though, or...number seventeen." Something about that struck a point somewhere inside him. "Number.. seventeen? How do you put a number on a person?" His question was quickly answered. "I..I was born in the lab.. here.." Oh.. So an experiment..? ""...but...I-I did beat six opponents once, under deprivation of sight, hearing, and touch, and with my hands tied behind my back." What?! How is that possible? he thought, the idea of an opponent that powerful scaring him a bit. Well, he reminded himself, he WAS born here, which means he may have special powers. Blue shook his head. That's a little bit.. sad. To be so.. deprived of human experience. Hopefully, being in this circus of misfits will help him to get out a bit.

As Sem sat down, Mika passed the entire team bottles of water. Taking a quick sip to wet his throat, he handed it to Lash, who chugged most of it. Suddenly, Mika's demeanor changed from kind and understanding to ruthless and cold. "Nobody makes fun of Sem, or the two others joining our team later, alright? I won't tolerate it. At all." Blue nodded in his approval, and she continued. "My first offense policy for that sort of destructive behavior is five hundred pushups before you get anything beyond bread and water for food." Blue gulped softly, and nodded again, a bit more hastily this time. Around this time, Lash finished the bottle, and crushed it within his claws, freezing it, and tossing it into a trash can several yards away.

Blue sat and contemplated for a bit. This was serious business - this lady actually meant to do some serious stuff with her team. I guess I could get used to this. Someone who actually wants to get something done. He smirked a bit to himself, and snapped out of his trance. Mika was speaking. "...entirely sure. Anyways, why don't you go next and then... um..."

Blue dozed again. Another girl went up - she didn't seem too special. Very.. wordy, was this one. Seemed to have a bit too much to say. A few snide remarks from one of the guys.. he didn't really care enough to listen. This guy didn't impress him. Again, Mika began to speak.

"Hn. Alrighty then. Kaiyo, I'll get your intro on the way down... All of you, snap out of your semi-comatose state and follow me down to the lab; we've got another member to pick up. Kain couldn't have her brought up here for some reason..." Kain..? Who's Kain? Blue mused. "And it's probably not because she's a pyscho or something, it's probably just because he wants an excuse to use explict language in my direction."

She proceeded to toss him something. As he picked it up, he recognized it as an ID card. Examining is briefly, he stuck it in his wallet semi-subconsciously. "Quick run down on the ID Cards: Put 'em around your neck, in your wallet or on your belt or somewhere on your person. They'll get you into anything A Ranked and below and a few S rank places. If you're in a room without your card and they do a search... well I hope you like the holding unit here at the Base... it's oh-so-damp. We'll talk more about them later." warned Mika, and Blue's eyes darkened. Imprisonment was one of the worst tortures for him. Being semi-claustrophobic, the thought ofbeing in an enclosed space for too long almost made him queasy.

As he thought about the "damp" imprisonment, he noticed everyone got up to leave. His eyes were fixated on Mika, so he followed her at a brisk pace to a slight indentation in the wall. "Elevator D.." he read aloud, waiting for the elevator to ascend to their level. With a pleasant *ding,* the door opened, but before he could get in, Mika had nearly tumbled into the elevator shaft. Before he could reach out to aid her, she was back on her feet, leaving Blue feeling rather sheepish. Before he knew it, however, an argument had broken out. Mika had a girl against the wall. First she was yelling, then whispering, then laughing..? What the hell was going on?!

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC:

FINAL EDITNESS: Okays, since the offending post is gone, I've now deleted references to it so as to prevent further confusion.

IC coming in about an hour, I've got theory exam practice for my driver's license test. =O

DOUBLE EDTINESS: No excuses now, it's IC time.

IC:

Sem nodded in acknowledgement of Kaiyo's reply, "I hope so too." he said quietly, "I...hate it when people fight..." he had barely been given the chance to finish his sentence before he got dragged into the fight, however:

"I-" the barely audible little squeak was all the response that Sem could muster when Maxie suddenly pounced on him and demanded to know what he was looking at, the boy immediately cringing a bit further back, as if hoping to somehow dissappear behind Kaiyo's shadow. Being outside of the lab for his first time had been hard for the boy, quite unbelieavably so, but it didn't even come close to what the older lab-born and her vicious glare were causing. Those penetrating eyes, that hateful voice, the sheer amount of negative emotions she was unleashing in all directions...Sem could hardly think straight, clinging desperately to Kaiyo's arm so as to maintain at least some kind of contact with reality as the world started blurring up before his eyes and the PSD broke out into a series of small but distinctly shrill beeps in alarm.

'Please...' Sem thought desperately, his eyes shut in an attempt to block out the terrifying gaze and his whole body trembling, 'Please...just make it stop, someone just-'

"You better watch your tounge."

The by now familiar voice somehow broke through Sem's trancelike state, the boy slowly daring to open his eyes again and the PSD resuming its usual state of silence. It took a few minutes for Sem's mind to piece back the situation, but once it did, he found himself feeling grateful yet again. Kaiyo had stood up for him, and what's more, judging by the way she was glaring back in Maxie's direction, she didn't seem the least bit afraid of the lab offspring either. The boy felt like saying something as a 'thank you' but couldn't bring himself to do it just yet, not while the nasty girl was still there and ready to pounce on him at the first opportunity, so he contented himself with just staying quiet and continuing to hold onto Kaiyo's arm. He knew that it probably looked silly and childish, but at the moment he didn't care. Having another human being who he could count on to help him was an experience that Sem hadn't felt in a long time, and he wasn't about to let it go unless he was asked to, deciding to stay where he was, well, except for slightly shifting his position so that there was more space between him and Maxie, that is.

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

o.o;;;; Uh... Thanks Alter? ^^;;;

-IC-

Mika sighed, rubbing her forehead lightly, listening to Maxie's rant-until she turned it on Sem. She would've stepped right then and there but Kaiyo took care of it (Thank heavens Sabrina's daughter was the sweet sisterly like person) to the point where Sem seemed to have calmed a wee bit. Taking the oppertunity, she once again snagged Maxie by the collar and dragged the fuming girl off by the collar, again, Fang's wing in her free hand in something just short of a painful grip.

Once out of earshot of the two midgets, Maxie was again pushed against the wall, "Alright. Let's get something clear." her voice was just barely above a hiss, "For right now, you follow my orders and do what I say. Though you may not like it or want to accpet it, you're under my control and you sure as hell don't want me sending you up to the Disiplinary Commision." She took a breath lightly, putting together the next string of thoughts, "Now, the first of my orders to you is very simple. You are to leave that kid alone if you can't be nice to him." her eyes narrowed sternly, "From my report, he's been in that lab his whole life. I will not have your immaturity causing a break of some sort and sending him back down there. Do you understand me?"

And Maxie was released, "Now, act your age and follow us down to the lab."

Smiling lightly, she darted back towards the elevator, "Alrightie~ In we go."

Gently nudging everyone into the elevator, she stuck her foot in the little slot to prevent the door from closing, "Maxie are you coming or not?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back