• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dracorus is back :)

Dracorus

мαѕтєя σƒ ∂яαgσηѕ
    Years
    After a LOONNGG absence from pokecommunity, i am back :D i hope everyone is well. i had school and work and this that and the other to deal with so thats why i was gone for so long.

Thanks for readin!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    After a LOONNGG absence from pokecommunity, i am back :D i hope everyone is well. i had school and work and this that and the other to deal with so thats why i was gone for so long.

Thanks for readin!

Welcome back to the forums. Sometimes life gets in the way of a lot of things. However, I do hope that you'll enjoy your time in the forums. I do hope that you'll also be able to stick around from now on! Posting now and then should help, no?

Have a nice day!

P.S. I looooooooove Haxorus.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome back to the forums, Dracorus! School can really take away all of the fun away, I can really relate to you on how hard it is to manage both things at the same time. School must always come in first though, it's everyone's main priority, so don't worry too much if you don't have the time to spend here in PC, we completely understand you and I hope you're really doing the best of yourself when it comes to academics! So happy that you're back, even though you don't know me, it's nice to see old members returning!

Nothing has really changed the past few months, except for new members obviously and the recently updated signature rules which you must be familiar of in order to stay away from troubles that you might not really want to get into! Have you made friends before too? If so, I'm quite sure they must be still here, so it's a great idea that you decided to make a reintroduction so that you'll get yourself known to the whole community again. :P

If you're having trouble adjusting to the whole community once again or in short, if you need any help, don't hesitate to contact either myself or Megan and any of the staff members that you can see if you can't see us both around. We are really willing to help out and I'm sure you're already familiar with some of the staff here!

Have a great time and don't worry too much! ^___^

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Aaaaaaa dude your font is blinding!

Welcome back though, it's always good to see people return :) I hope you can stick around for longer this time!

Dracorus

мαѕтєя σƒ ∂яαgσηѕ
    Years
    Lol thanks everyone :DD and yes, i know its blinding, thats one reason i have it xD. i will be on more and post more often :)
    Welcome back to the forums. Sometimes life gets in the way of a lot of things. However, I do hope that you'll enjoy your time in the forums. I do hope that you'll also be able to stick around from now on! Posting now and then should help, no?

Have a nice day!

P.S. I looooooooove Haxorus.
    Haxorus is my all time favorite! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That green is awesome, jsyk. Its blinding, but not enough for me to put on sunglasses to read it lmao.

Welcome back to PC! I understood that you were busy in the past. Hopefully you can stay a bit longer . :3 Not much has changed here though, but a quick reread of the rules is much recommended! See ya around, and have fuuuuun!

Years
    Hi there and welcome back! I get school and work can take up a lot of time and its nice to see people come back. Also i don't care what others are saying i find the green text awesome! :P (probably because i used to do yellow text when talking to my friends on msn for fun :P) Anyways hope you enjoy your return and hope to see you around! :)

Back