• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Draga's Sprites~ :3

Draganera

lolwhut? :D
Years
  • Draga's Pixel Art~ :3

tf9e5k76.gif

Hihu. :3
    I make Pixel-Sprites since July 2010. ^^
    And I am still not the best Spriter, that's why I am showing my Sprites here:
    I want to get critic so I can get better. :3

Please don't steal my art, ok?
    If you want to use some of my Pixel Art -> Ask me.
    If you want a Sprite from me (Request) -> Also ask me.
    tf9e5k76.gif

Scratch Sprites(Real Pokémon):
    Arkani.png
    Girafarig.png
    BlazikenSprite.png
    Porenta.png
    Porenta2.png

Lucario.png
    Zoroark.png
    Geschenk.png
    Zorua1.gif
    Zorua2.gif
    ChibiAbsol.png

Nachtara.png
    Foliurba.png
    Flareon.png

Scratchpeon.png
    Psiana.png
    Darkespeon-1.png
    Darkespeonn.gif
    Darkespi.png
    Darkespeon-2.gif

Miyumaru.png
    Scratch-Eevee.gif
    cele.png
    NotLazy.gif

tf9e5k76.gif

Scratch Sprites(No Pokemon):
    Drage5.png
    Drage3.png
    Drage2.png
    Drage.png
    Drage4.png

Drago.png
    Adopt.png
    Whatever.png

Wolf.png
    Fuchs.png
    Newself.gif

tf9e5k76.gif

Fusions:
    Coragius.png
    Coragos-Making-Off.gif
    Krokodora.png
    Kaest.png
    KaestS.png

Earoar.png
    EaroarS.png
    Artizard.png
    ArtizardShiny.png
    TragonSpriteN.png
    TragonSpriteS.png

ChibiRequest-1.png
    ChibiMakingOff.gif
    Pflanzenvieh.png
    Dragon2.png
    BirdSprite2.gif
    Sprite-3.gif

Remade.png

tf9e5k76.gif

Other Sprites:
    Gluri.png
    Ternayen.png

tf9e5k76.gif

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • that fusion of haxorus and co is awesome!!!
    any ways those fakemon don't look pokemon stylish:\
    otherwise i think ur a good spriter.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • These are simply amazing, I love the shading and coloring of all of them. But the one that looks kind of weird is the Shadow Celebi (maybe because i just can't imagine it as shadow Pokemon). The Cyndaquil picture is so cute and yes the Cyndaquil is lazy ;). I am more amazed at the how should you say it the animated ones that are outlined, that mut have taken quite some time to do.

:t354:TG

Years
  • These are good sprites, but unfortunately your shading seriously lets you down. You use pillow shading, which is a general no-no when pixelling. It looks bad and shouldn't even be done when shading a pillow. :/ Try to stick to the canonical style of layered shading with some anti-aliasing that the Pokémon sprites use (before you use the "its my style" card, it's still bad. regardless of style, it looks bad).

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    It'd probably be more worthwhile just to start understanding light and shadow than just blindly copying what the real sprites do.

To put it simply, light does not converge into the centre of a shape unless you're implying that there's a light behind the camera being shone onto it, and illuminated areas don't become darker around the edges. Light comes down from a direction, usually to the top-left or top-right to portray sunlight, and it illuminates the things in that direction first, leaving areas that facing away from the light stuck in shadow.

There is no need to have every single shade of colour surrounding each other because it creates the blurry, 'pillowed' shading effect. Having too many similar shades of colour also tends to create a poor blurring effect when you're working with pixels so small.

Back