• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dragon and water deck

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    3 bagon
    2 shelgon
    1 slamence rare holo
    4 gible
    2 gabite
    1 garchomp rare holo
    1 garchomp c holo
    1 garchomp cx holo
    4 buizel
    3 floatzel
    4 mudkip
    2 marshstomp
    1 swampert
    1 latias holo hgss10
    1 latias holo 3/17

11 water energy
    12 fire energy

2 professor elm's training method
    2 potions
    2 switch
    1 bebe's search
    1 luxury ball

Years
  • Looks very weak on the Trainer/Supporter/Stadium side of things. 8 Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums is problematic, as is 29 Pokemon when you've got only 8 Trainers. Pick two Pokemon families out of Garchomp, Swampert, and Salamence, and stick with those two for your Stage 2 lines. I personally would recommend going with Salamence and Garchomp, personally. And keep in Garchomp C and Garchomp C X because they're pretty cool if you have some Energy Gain and some Double Colorless Energy (which only works on SP Pokemon).

It's a different story if you plan on taking this thing to tournaments, though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    re

i really don't like buizel and floatzel any way but latias stays because my energys work with it. it has a move that requires fire and water. i also have a grass and electric deck that has a latios that uses a grass and electric energy.

also i found that a small number of trainer cards makes the match quicker but i will try your idea.

Years
  • i really don't like buizel and floatzel any way but latias stays because my energys work with it. it has a move that requires fire and water. i also have a grass and electric deck that has a latios that uses a grass and electric energy.

also i found that a small number of trainer cards makes the match quicker but i will try your idea.

Get those trainer cards in there!

Latias should be fine in there, then. If you have a Salamence Lv. X, that would be a good card to have, too. Get your Pokemon total down to around 20, and replace them with faster trainer cards.

If you remove the Floatzel line and the Swampert line, then you'll have removed 14 total Pokemon, leaving you with a fair bit of free space in your deck, with which you can put in Pokemon that have Pokepowers that you can use to draw cards from your deck with.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Donavannj is right, too many pokemon and not enough trainer/supporter/stadiums. If you are going to go with garchomp c lv x, which is an SP pokemon, then you need to get some cards that work with SP pokemon. Energy gain, poketurn, sp radar, and cyrus' conspiracy help SP decks a lot. There's a reason why SP took worlds every year it was in format, and it's because of the amazing trainers and supporters made for it.
    Also, just want to make sure you know that gabite can't evolve into garchomp C, because garchomp C is a basic pokemon and doesn't say on the card that it evolves from gabite. You play it onto the bench directly, as it is a basic pokemon.

Back