• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon pokemon!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't like dragon-type pokemon...too overrated. ಠ_ಠ

If I had to choose one though, I'd list Altaria as my favorite because it doesn't look anything like a dragon. :D

Azurne

The Local Trickster
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2011
    I adore dragon Pokemon, though it's mostly because I collect dragon figurines and posters anyway. They are my favorite fantasy creature, after all. :P

These three are my favs:

1. Dragonite
    2. Charizard
    3. Salamence

Dragonite and Salamence because Dragonite is just awesome, and Salamence personally is the most "dragon-looking" of them all, IMO.

Now I know Charizard isn't a "dragon" Pokemon, but he was the whole reason I really got into Pokemon, and you can't deny he's not "fire-dragon" looking. He looks more like a dragon then Altaria, anyway. =/

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Dragonair, Rayquaza, Lati@s, the Dimension Trio, Flygon and Salamence. Rayquaza is a personal favorite, the rest are just cool. This is based on aesthetics, fyi...

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
    Altaria.

BACKSTORY
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I hate dragon pokemon.
    Reason? Well the fact alot of people like them. They are known to be rarest and hardest to train pokemon in most pokemon games. Eg. you need to get to level 55 to get dragonnite and salamence and you usually have to get quite far intot he game to get their first evolutions. Alot of people think they are the best and thats what made me go off them.

My favourite type is ghost <3

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Dragons aren't neutral to everything, they're neutral to a lot of types, lol. Normal, Flying, Bug, Poison, Fighting, Rock, Ground, Psychic, Ghost, Dark and Steel, if I remember correctly.

My favorite Dragon is Salamence, without a doubt. It just owns everything...

Articuno Girl

A wingbeat and a snowflake
    Years
    I like Rayquaza, the Lati-s and Flygon the best.
    Mostly Rayquaza because of it's immense power and grace.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Yes, I like dragon-type Pokemon. :) I don't think there is one dragon Pokemon I strongly dislike. :\

My favourite is dragonair, just because it's so elegant and pretty. :) <3 Also, it's blue, wich is always a plus. :D I don't think there is anything about it which I dislike. :\

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    I like Dragonair and Altaria. :> But Dragon Pokemon have never really been my favorites...

Back