• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Spell {LSUs xcepted - 15+}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    Lance sighed, walking over to watch as everyone else was healed. He was alive. That was good, or maybe not. Ever since the lab, life was a struggle for him. All these nice people were too much for him to handle after being on the run all his life...

"Hey," a voice called out. "Lance?"

Lance turned around and yelped, shocked. "No, no! Get away from me...I'm not going back!" He turns and runs past everyone, and it turns out no one else can see who he is avoiding. Just him.

"Ahh! Sorry guys!" He apologizes. "I have to go!" He hops onto a sheet of gravity, and speeds forward, circling the cabin and stopping to stare at everyone. Should he leave, or be caught? He may never see everyone again, but he wanted to.........

(We made it to 100, WHOO!)

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    "Who was that witch, Scott?" Everyone asked him as he thanked the girls for healing him. "Who was she?" Scott replied, "An old nemises..." He watched Lance circle the cabin, or what was left of the cabin, and stare at them. "He said something earlier about not going back? Could that mean... He's related to me in some way? Scott thought hard about this, it could be true, but he'd have to look into it.

Scott started looking through the reckage of the cabin, to see if he could find anything useful. He found a long black jacket, undamaged, "Hmm... Something tells me I'm gonna need this." Scott grabed the jacket and slipped it on, "Now all I need to do is repair my shirt, because this bandage isn't really gonna work." Scott found his shirt, in even worse condition than his back. "Well, looks like I need a new shirt." Scott said smiling.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    "I'm sorry, all of you," Lance said sadly, moving higher into the air. The man chasing him was now coming faster. Lance was also wondering if Scott was related to him. Could be though, he thought. I can't really remember life before the lab, so... He had to shake the thought and get away fast. He floated up to fifteen feet, and then slowly flew away from the group. Another day, another group of kind people left behind. That's how it would always have to be for him.

Last edited:

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Scott stared as Lance flew off, 'Why's he going? He looked as if he's seen a ghost' he thought as he Lance became a small dot in the sky. Scott sighed as he looked at the wreckage of the cabin he was standing on, "Well, no use staying here. The 'Ice Witch' might come back," Scott said to himself as he walked towards the left over party "So, um... Well, I'm not sure if we can stay here any more, and well I'm sure you've all got your own places to get to... so... I s'pose this might be... goodbye?" Scott said looking at his feet, trying to hide his sadness, "But I'm sure we'll meet again someday..." He said as he stared at the group, smilling.

After he collected all his stuff he could find, (leaving some important things like some food behind for the other's) he set off in the same direction as Lance, waving goodbye to his friends, he walked into the forest. 'Something's up with Lance, and I'm going to find out what that is.' Scott thought to himself.
    'But why leave your new friends?' Dark's voice said in his mind.
    'Because,' Scott replied 'I don't want them to see what else I can become, and besides, I need to find out what my past was like. And what this ring means.
    'Then why is one, or a few of them following you? Dark asked.

Scott turned around and stood there silently. Dark was right, someone or some people were following him, but why? Hadn't they seen what he was like in battle? Didn't they sense Dark's aura when he was fighting Glacia? He could hear footsteps running towards him. They must have been in a rush to catch up to him, next he could hear heavy breathing, why did they choose to follow him? Scott felt for his necklace around his neck, and found it was still there, as long as it stayed around his or someone who he cared for's neck he wouldn't turn into a thing he dreaded most.
    Remember this Scottura a familiar female voice sounded in his head, What you're freinds know can either hurt them or protect them, it is up to you to show or tell them about it Scott waited for whoever it was following him to catch up, whoever it was he will tell them what he knew about himself, and where he was going. Well some of it any way.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    I dropped my head as Scott said we should all go our seperate ways. I don't want split up, it was nice haveing other people around that had the same type of powers as I did.

I watched as Scott packed all his stuff, I saw everyone else packing as well. If you can't beat 'em join 'em. I packed as well, getting all my blankets, sleeping materials, and food. Everyone else was done, and everyone else headed off in the opposite direction than Lance and Scott. I went with Mimi, Seth, and Colt. We walked in silence for most of the time, then someone started to talk. I didn't really notice, I was off in my own world. Scott was sad when he was telling us we should split up. That dark aura I had sensed didn't scare me. He needed our help. "I don't about everyone else, but I'm going to travel with Scott, I think he needs our help." I said as I ran off. He was pretty far ahead of me, but if I used the wind, I'd be able to catch up to him. I kicked up the wind so that it was at my back, pushing to go faster.

I finally cuaght up to him! "Scott! Hey Scott, wait up!" I yelled as he finally did stop. I ran next to him and put my hands on my knees, catching my breath.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Please don't revive old threads Scottura. If you wish to continue this RP, make a new one.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back