• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (OOC/ SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Kazuki: Hm... Yeah, I guess that would be a safe assumption. ;) Oh, and thank you for adding that one thing to your SU. :)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
urgh, I want to withdraw my reservation... I just don't wan't to drag this RP down, because I'll probably find little time to keep up... Sorry.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ pokemongarnet: I'm sorry to hear that. In any case, I hope you keep an eye on it as the RP goes. As of now, your reservation has been dropped.

@ Kazuki: I plan on starting Monday, unless someone gets a SU up today or tomorrow. In which case, we will start either tomorrow or Saturday. XD

@ HunterZero: Due to recent events, you are now reserved. Please, I beg of you, have a complete SU up by Sunday. If you don't, then your reservation will be dropped.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ HunterZero: Don't mention it playa. XD Sorry if it seems like I'm rushing ya or anything.

Nam

Years
I was actually hoping we could RP today, but meh.. xP I'm just so damn excited ><

Also, it seems mostly everyone has chosen Instant Learn. I don't know which to get.. ><
What happened to Majin Buu in DBGT? I don't remember.. O.o I searched it. Now I remember.. Majin Buu fused with Uub, and formed Majuub. Majuub is dead because Baby reflected the Chocolate Beam and crushed them. That idiot... wasted a perfectly good chocolate. If he was going to turn them into chocolate he might as well eat it... SHEESH >.> *SHOT*

About Trunks and Goten having a tail. I don't think they have ever been revealed in the anime with one. But I'm sure they were just cut off because they were both half-saiyans, same as Gohan; who in fact, did have a tail. They were simply more careful about it with Trunks and Goten and removed the tail. First, because of their new point of view. Vegeta used to think his tail made him stronger, but after his defeat by Goku. He realised his tail was nothing but a burden, a weakness. Plus, they didn't want to risk having to save the world everytime there was a full moon.

Last edited:
Years
And now we wait. I too have added the missing piece to my SU.

I love how reclusive Nideous is being. He baits us by hiding, then letting us stew. And when we have eaten the bait and stewed for a while, our full flavor can develop, and his SU will shock and surprise us! For now, it is but a shadowy figure, laughing at us from the shadows, staring, waiting, whispering "Soon..."

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: That's just how the cookie crumbles playa. *shrug* Anyways, Instant Learning is a great ability. The people who choose to have Instant Learning must remember that they can't learn the other abilities either, including me. XD If it makes you feel any better, Nideous has choosen Energy Absorption for his character, while I'm sure -DeepImpact- will choose Instant Transmission, since that's a part of his character's ultimate attack. *shrug*

As much as I would like to discuss with you about theories on the DB series, I must ask for everyone not to, unless it is for a question. Don't want this filled with stuff not related to the RP.

@ Godzil: Yeah, Nideous has been doing really well with keeping his character hidden. ^o^

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
I have a quick question about Humans to me it somewhat sounds like most people are like Half-Saiyan or something could I get more clarification (BTW if someone already asked this just ignore me)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ HunterZero: No human will be half-saiyan in this RP (well... except for some characters that I plain on bringing into this later). Humans just now have saiyan blood running through their veins, but it is heavily diluted, due to no other Saiyans having been on the planet for two thousand years. The one exception to this is Kazuki's character. Check on the first page for that SU. Just note that Kazuki is going to be the only exception for this RP.

And don't worry. I like questions being asked now before the RP actually begins. :)

Nam

Years
I have a quick question about Humans to me it somewhat sounds like most people are like Half-Saiyan or something could I get more clarification (BTW if someone already asked this just ignore me)

Humans aren't half-saiyans; they're 2,000tieth-saiyans. xD
A half-saiyan is the son of a Pure Saiyan and a Human. What happens when a Half-Saiyan mates with a Human? The saiyan genes begin to drown under the dominant human genes. Now imagine this happening for 2000 years. That's what this is. They have saiyan blood, but they're not as strong; although, definitely stronger than the humans of the past. I imagine guns would be obsolete. In theory they can transform into Super Saiyan 1, 2, and 3; but never 4, they don't grow tails anymore.

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: Wow... Thanks for explaining that. Did a better job than I did. O.O And yes, guns are now obsolete. Oh, and did you happen to figure out what happened to Majin Buu in DBGT? :D

Nam

Years
@ HunterZero: No human will be half-saiyan in this RP (well... except for some characters that I plain on bringing into this later). Humans just now have saiyan blood running through their veins, but it is heavily diluted, due to no other Saiyans having been on the planet for two thousand years. The one exception to this is Kazuki's character. Check on the first page for that SU. Just note that Kazuki is going to be the only exception for this RP.

And don't worry. I like questions being asked now before the RP actually begins.

Oh sorry, I didn't see your post. :P I must've been writing mine when you submitted this. Also, don't spoil it. >< "(well... except for some characters that I plain on bringing into this later)." I think I know exactly who you mean... T_T And I was expecting it too.

@ Nam: Wow... Thanks for explaining that. Did a better job than I did. O.O And yes, guns are now obsolete.

Heh, thanks. xP I tend to think over things a lot. :P

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
Thanks GameOver, I feel extra special now XD

Oh yes, and transformations. Here's Kazuki's list of transformations:

Unlock Potential (Not a transformation, but surpassing his power level like when Super Kami Guru unlocks your power)
Super-Saiyajin 1 (Hair rises upright, high power rise at cost of slow-drain Ki)
Super-Saiyajin 2 (Hair Spikier, one 'bang' dangles over forehead, more power rise at cost of moderate Ki loss)
Ascended Saiyajin 2 (Hyper form of SSJ2, hair turns paler white-yellow, electricity crackles all around, extremely high power level at high Ki loss)

I wil NOT go SSJ3 or 4. I dislike them both. SSJ2 has always been my favorite, ever since Teen Gohan defeats Cell. SSJ3, I mean, he turns into a hedgehog... Or Raditz... XD

SSJ4? No thanks! Your hair doesn't even stay gold. You turn into a furry monkey-man. It's just plain stupid. No logic whatsoever.

Under transformations, I'll list Ultra Super Saiyan, but I won't really use it. For those clueless, it was a Future Trunks Transformation. It's when his muscles become abnormal and scary. Extremely high power, devastating, but it saps Ki like there's no freakin' tomorrow, and it makes him very slow. Anyone else remember this transformation?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Kazuki: Love how you did the transformations. You don't like SS3? Huh... I'm actually a major fan of it. It is arguably my favorite form. :) And as I have said before, SS4 will not be appearing in this RP.

Ultra Super Saiyan? Yeah, I remember it. Future Trunks transformed into right a little after Perfect Cell appeared, right?

Nam

Years
You don't like Super Saiyan 4? That was my favorite of them all. >< Probably because of all the red on Goku. And the Hair style was just so awesome! ><

@ Nam: So, did you ever figure out what happened to Majin Buu in DBGT?

Yeah, I said it too:
What happened to Majin Buu in DBGT? I don't remember.. O.o I searched it. Now I remember.. Majin Buu fused with Uub, and formed Majuub. Majuub is dead because Baby reflected the Chocolate Beam and crushed them. That idiot... wasted a perfectly good chocolate. If he was going to turn them into chocolate he might as well eat it... SHEESH >.> *SHOT*

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: Actually... That's not what happened to Majuub. Click here and read it all to find out... In fact... he MIGHT be alive in this RP. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back