• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (OOC/ SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Ah man another Saiyan I'm feeling left out! lol Will we always see players playing a villain?

Remember, everyone is a human with dilluted Saiyan blood. In fact, Kazuki was the closest thing to a Saiyan, but he's gone until further notice. Nideous just so happens to have a Saiyan character for a villian.

As for villians, I will be roleplaying as the majority of them. However, there are going to be some villians roleplayed by people, just no one else who has a character in this RP. :D

Years
Yes, Seeker. The tournament is over. The Eternal Dragon just revived a Great Old One. I think the fighting tournament is on hold. Or you can stay, maybe everyone else will leave and you'll win by default.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ SeekerOfDarkness: YEP! Tournament is over...at least for the participants (as well as the important NPCs of this RP).

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Yes, Seeker. The tournament is over. The Eternal Dragon just revived a Great Old One. I think the fighting tournament is on hold. Or you can stay, maybe everyone else will leave and you'll win by default.

YES! A**HOLE VICTORY FOR THE WIN!!!

So, do the important NPCs all follow Paci and Pamella? Or is Pamella the only one to fight Nideous?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I have a feeling that Selladrin is basically the Vegeta of this RP.... xD But anyways, posting soon~ and it'll be difficult to defeat Selladrin, it's gonna be a good challenge xD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I'm not sure Deep. It's Nideous' character, and Nideous can be pretty unpredictable.

Everyone is going to be fighting Selladrin, including the important NPCs from the tournament. The regular ones are gonna be a-holes and stay. XD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Sorry everyone! Problems arose and they were taken care of... I really need to post. Heh. :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Due to personal reasons and writer's block, I am requesting that this thread (as well as the IC thread) be closed. Just no more time for doing something of this magnitude.

To all those looking forward to this, I apologize. I really tried to post something good, I really did. However, when working with a series as well known as Dragonball, the pressure can get to you. Again, I'm sorry.

Nam

Years
Don't sweat it. This RP made me search for a DBZ RPing forum. xD And I've been writing my heart out over there. So it hasn't been a waste of time in my case. :P I think I may be even addicted to it... o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back