• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dragonball, z, gt fan club

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    np i have cable right now and dbz is on cartoon network its a repeat but it is up to where gohan fight cell

i just finished watching dbz 2day and its the episode where android 16 trys 2 selfdestruct but couldnt..its called android explosion, also cell has just released his cell jr

Last edited:

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    dragonball, z, gt fan club

so how do you like the banner?

Years
    Hey jedite, i have a friend that is making a DBZ Sig~ for me, and it will be ready sometime this week XD

[edit] forgot to say, nice Sig~ jedite.

Years
    Oh, now were talking favorite sagas.. eh? well mine would also have to be the Buu Saga, for thats when Vegeta (my favorite character) realised he wasnt as good as his rival Kakarot, and thats the closest to friends that ive seen them before, lol,

Btw, im trying to download the whole DBZ series episodes, but it takes about..... 40GB!!!! so i gave up, XD

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    yeh my best part would have to be at the end where goku has the giant spirit bomb

and i have downloaded a couple of dbz episodes they r preety easy 2 download, u can get all of their only around 15mb each episode

Years
    Oh, well i tried the whole season, like at once, umm, and it took like 40GB, mind you i have a windows 98 with only 9GB max space, eheh...

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    sure u can and welcome, i hope u enjoy the fan club

sep 29 2006- 2 day was the episode when gohan killed all the cell jrs and next weeks episode will be..unstopabble gohan

Last edited:

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    man, i just wish we had db/dbz/dbgt in india
    We had hope that after Beyblade G-Revolution, Cartoon network India will show DB right from the beginning.
    But......

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    hmm well u can always get them on dvd so far all the episodes in db dbz and gt are in boxed sets, exept for db the set is 2 dvds in in one case, each case is a saga

Back