• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dragonball, z, gt fan club

Kamui

´
    Years
    can someone tell me details about eposide 64(final epo) from dbgt???

Well i dont understand y Goku went with Shen Long and the dragonballs was going inside gokus body.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    welcome Houndoom1

as for the question

Spoiler:

Kamui

´
    Years
    i c.

i watched the japaneese english subbed one(saw 40 english eposides and the rest japaneese)
    so didnt understood much.
    =>Kay

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    hey i watched 2days episode of dbz on CN and ssj2 gohan against cell, (cell is thinking why did i get him mad im losing) lol, thats what i think

and 2morrows episode i think is when cell downgrades 2 2nd stage cell and spits out android 18..

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Count me in. I like the show. I have the GBA RPGs (LOGs and BF), Legendary Super Warriors, and I downloaded a couple SNES games. I also have a mod for Half-Life called Earth's Special Forces. It's pretty cool.

I love seeing Saiyans first go Super Saiyan. :p

Kamui

´
    Years
    hey i watched 2days episode of dbz on CN and ssj2 gohan against cell, (cell is thinking why did i get him mad im losing) lol, thats what i think

and 2morrows episode i think is when cell downgrades 2 2nd stage cell and spits out android 18..

yeah,
    i like dbz chars voices mostly from gohan and piccolo, i like when gohan defeats cell with just one arm watchd it a lots of time:)

u r watching tat for first time?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    I like the SSJ 2 episode. Seeing Gohan kick butt like that is spiggin' awesome. In fact, if I'm ever Gohan on ESF and I turn Super Saiyan before everyone else (or the bots), I tend to just fly over to everyone and kick their butts. :p

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    yeh that will be cool..... ,i think there r 2 more episodes of cell left...ah i love the ending of cell, but i wont tell you what happends, just incase no one has seen it yet, i dont wanna be a spoiler after all lol

Kamui

´
    Years
    yep thats right xD

but my fav ending is with Buu and i dont like GT but i like the ending from Lord baby

and ending from super 17 is totaly hmm how to say is totally nothing...

Years
    Hey, i only seen up to the part after super 17 was destroyed, never beyond that, except a couple episodes of the dragonballs becoming actual dragons!?!? Well, i hope to see it sometime xD

Years
    but dragonball kind of ended to early as for pan from dragonball GT whe never turned ss oh well probly better that way.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    my favorite character has to be broly i dont know why but his so cool and comes back so many times in the movies, and as for the the CN there r to more episodes left of cell tommorows episode is about the horror wont end, and then on monday it is save the world

Kamui

´
    Years
    my favorite character has to be broly i dont know why but his so cool and comes back so many times in the movies, and as for the the CN there r to more episodes left of cell tommorows episode is about the horror wont end, and then on monday it is save the world

Thats true, but Goku cames back either a lots of time:}

and my av char is Gohan dont know why xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    i dont know if there is a fan club of this yet so if it is a mod can close it...anyway here u can talk about anything of the history of dragonball
    from the start of dragonball saga in db and all the way to the shenron saga in dbgt, so come in and become a member, i love to talk 2 u about dbz so ill be waiting

owner:
    jedite1000

co owners:
    Link1000
    tyranitar_3000

members:
    *Princess Seraphia*
    Kyohei
    scf
    Razmazter
    _Tracey_
    May_Eevee
    Houndoom1
    Batesy

most definately i loved it / i wanna join/ its all about Trunks

pokemon lover = 50%
    DB,DBZ,DBGT lover=25%
    digimon lover =25%

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    welcome dragon airs trainer, most probably you are in. *looks at jedite1000*

Back