• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonfree's Pixel Art Thread #134203958

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
  • Okay, so my previous thread is old, and I think this forum considers it OMGENDOFTHEWORLD if you revive a month-old thread. (Do correct me if I'm wrong, but there was nothing in the pixel art rules specifically excepting new art in art threads from the bumping rule and I seem to recall getting my thread locked for reviving it with new stuff a while ago.)

So yeah. I just made this.

It's a pixel-over of a doodle I made at school, with colors from the D/P Vulpix. I kinda like it. Comments and criticism appreciated.

Years
  • Wow you got skills!
    I really like the pose and the shading is perfect =o
    Nothing more to add, it's wonderful! <3

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • I Cannot believe...
    This sprites are very well, you are the Admin of Dragonflycave?
    Hehe, i meet you...
    I'm Lex, creator of Pkmn Jaspe, a ROMHacker who used some sprites of you with your permission.
    Well, good luck in this great web, and this thread.
    See you...

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Thanks for replying, everybody, although not everybody said very much. xP Phew, just got this within the month.

Okay. So. Firstly, I edited that Vulpix, most notably by adding the cream-colored belly on it which I had managed to forget when I originally made it. Here it is again if you're too lazy to scroll up:

Then I made this cracky thing, opalfree (it's an in-joke; don't ask):

Interestingly, I took all the Butterfree parts except the wings off when I drew the fire opal and then put some back on afterwards, so essentially it's a Butterfree spliced with a fire opal spliced with Butterfree. Don't take that thing too seriously, since as I said it's just an in-joke, but if you want to see the opal (which is made from scratch) better, here it is:

I actually like how that came out. Opinions?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I like the new edited Vulpix. :3
    also, ya sure love Butterfree. :3
    I love the opal, too simple, too neat to look at. :3

Back