• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonite piccy!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
  • I drew it myself, although i fallowed the steps that FG gave out in her thread so if it weren't for her i wouldn't have been able to draw him ^_^
    piccy.bmp

plz tell me ur thoughts-even if they are bad lol because i could always change it for the better ^_^

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
  • Next time you should compress the BMP to PNG, so it doesn't take that much to load. *Waits till it loads the image*

*Image loaded*
    Besides that little remark, the picture is pretty good. I like how u shaded it, the background and the effect u managed to do in the green rocks at the bottom left corner.

*Thumbs up*
    Good work ^__^

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • OMFG that is so awesome is that yur first if it is you gotta teach me.
    And also FG your tutorial helped alot i just gotta working on shading.
    If you could will you help?
    Sorry if this is spammy

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • thanks everybody..btw the little mark on the bottom is my siganture witha Copy write symbol next to it ^_^ and yeah i guess it is the first pokemon i've done on Paint, thanks FG! you rock! ^_^ *hugs*

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • *wishes she could change title of thread* erm yeah thanks again everybody, i made another pic, i dedicate this one to Eliana!
    355.bmp

again i give credit to FG, without her, none of this would be possible ^_^

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • That's a really cute picture :3 I like your shading and your line work. Some proportional issues but just drawing usually gets out the small flaws~ Lovely work. Great to see some new good artists 'round.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • alright i'll do a pick with Dragonair and Jirachi, but that's it, it's only on these rare occasions i ask for drawing requests, they take awhile so don't pressure me ^_^;; and thanks everybody for you honest thoughts and compliments, i really appreciate it

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....it's so cute! *hug* I like it!

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
    Years
  • hi ppl im a charizard and dragonite fan

PSB Edit: You seemed to left out a
    SPAMMER

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back