• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons Den Sprite Shop

DragonRider42

Banned
Years
  • Hello one and all to my sprite shop first off i do have a few rules nothing super hard so dont worry

1. please be reasonable with your requests as i have a hard time making a fusion of more than 3 pokemon

2. please no swearing,cursing,or foul language

3. no one word posts

4.have fun requesting

WHAT I CAN DO:
    fusions
    re-colors
    re-types

CUSTOM OPTIONS:
    posessed pokemon
    evil re-colors
    royal re-colors
    albino pokemon
    pokemon of the season

Last edited:

DragonRider42

Banned
    Years
  • Here you go Cirno :) she's magnificant. feel free to request as many as you want no one else seems to and i would greatly appreciate it because i just cant get inspiration latley and there really isnt much else for me to do esp. on the weekends

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
    Years
  • Maybe you can re-designed the first-post like this and maybe add a request form:

Hello one and all to my sprite shop. First off I do have a few rules, nothing super hard so don't worry.

Rules
    1. Please be reasonable with your requests as I have a hard time making a fusion of more than 3 Pokemon.

2. Please no swearing,cursing,or foul language.

3. No one word posts.

4. Have fun requesting.

What I can do:
    Fusion
    Re-colour
    Re-types

Custom Pokemon
    Posessed pokemon
    Evil re-colors
    Royal re-colors
    Albino pokemon
    Pokemon of the season

DragonRider42

Banned
    Years
  • here you go guys sorry about how big the dodrio is and i think i did a horrible job on it :(

ps.the extra sprites are just for you injoyment they are mew and mewtwo recolored to look like my cat Azriel

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    I would like a fusion. I want Black Kyurem with white kyurem parts added to him, the white and black part need to be grey and the other colored parts like the blue for Black and Red for White in overide need to be Purple.

I made a picture how it would look like, and where parts should be and which color go where.

Dragons Den Sprite Shop

DragonRider42

Banned
    Years
  • here you go i think i did a pretty crummy job because i couldnt find an overrided black kyurem so i hope this is okay :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Seem alright. Here is an override version animated.
    Dragons Den Sprite Shop

Edit: I made a normal shiny version of him.

Dragons Den Sprite Shop

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    It's ok but you have done double white wings and horns. You should just add one wing on the head and one on the arm for the wing on the back keep the black version. Just look how the normal grey kyurem look.

Garet

GhostFire
    Years
  • I would like to request a couple re-colors. I want the left one's red/orange fur to be white, the cream-colored fur to be light grey, and the usual black stripes. The one on the right, I want the red/orange fur to be black, the cream-colored fur to be a dark gray, and the stripes to be white.

Back