• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Yeah true.. firefox has a lot of add-ons. But what's wrong with using tags? o_O I like using it for some reason xD

Detox

Does it bother you that much, Kairyu? Honestly, I see no difference except that it's much faster than Firefox for me.

ITS WAY ANNOYING​

I used like 7 tags to get it like that. With firefox all you have to do is highlight it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Opera is so fail. You have to use tags for crap like italics and bold ROFL.

Umm..You know..You don't have to type them out.

Also, Firefox has tags aswell..They're just invisible, which makes it incredibly annoying.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well Opera is an internet browser just like Firefox, IE, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.

Personally I believe it is better and so does Purple. Just download it from the website and try it out. If you have a fast computer it'll only take a minute or two to download and tryout.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    What'd you get - rep for?

EDIT: Oops, someone already asked. And Dodo111, welcome.. back?

Maybe he got -rep'd because he was talking about opera and then he said
    Personally I believe it is better and so does Purple. Just download it from the website and try it out. If you have a fast computer it'll only take a minute or two to download and tryout.
    and someone must of hated opera so much that she/he/it -rep'd Mage o:. We'll never know until Mage replies xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back