• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
  • ^might wanna go to a trade thread about that...

Hello, folks. Glad to see fellow dragon fans about.

I see there's a questionnaire. How exciting. Let's see:

Favorite Dragons? Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of other dragons, though I may deign to acknowledge Kingdra, since GenII is almost old enough, and Latias, since she's adorable.
    Should Garchomp be Uber? Garchomp is hideous, and is a newfangled so-called "dragon."
    Lance or Clair? Lance. How is this a question?
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Dratini and Dragonair are so terribly cute when they're pink.
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form? Giratina is no true dragon.
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? I've only ever seen the first.
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den?
    N/A
    Whats your Dragon Team?: Dragoness (currently a Dragonite), Queendra (a Kingdra), and Latias. I also have Sheldon (Shelgon) for the
    purposes of carrying HMs, but it is not worthy to battle.
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Absolutely not.
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Latias--as I said, adorable. The others
    are completely unworthy of being called dragons, especially since they make the dragon type look bad with the terrible legendary cheapness.
    As may be clear, I favor dragons for aesthetic and symbolic reasons and I thoroughly
    detest how common they've become in later generations. Yes, they're still "rare" but being legendaries means they've overexposed. I do love that there are viable dragon moves these days, though, and GenIV's done a great job with the revamp of physical/special attacks (now an Outraging Dragonite is a thing to be feared).

picky, yet you prove a point. Agreeing about Latias. One of the main charecters in my fan-fic. Welcome! :D enjoy your tome here!

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • ^ Oh im not looking to trade, just curious because it would be very hard to get lol

I've a shiny Charizard and a shiny Rayquaza (i trade them) they look awesome :badsmile:.

Hello, folks. Glad to see fellow dragon fans about.

I see there's a questionnaire. How exciting. Let's see:

Favorite Dragons? Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of other dragons, though I may deign to acknowledge Kingdra, since GenII is almost old enough, and Latias, since she's adorable.
    Should Garchomp be Uber? Garchomp is hideous, and is a newfangled so-called "dragon."
    Lance or Clair? Lance. How is this a question?
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? Dratini and Dragonair are so terribly cute when they're pink.
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form? Giratina is no true dragon.
    Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best? I've only ever seen the first.
    What is your favourite moment from the original dragons den? N/A
    Whats your Dragon Team?: Dragoness (currently a Dragonite), Queendra (a Kingdra), and Latias. I also have Sheldon (Shelgon) for the purposes of carrying HMs, but it is not worthy to battle.
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? Absolutely not.
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Latias--as I said, adorable. The others are completely unworthy of being called dragons, especially since they make the dragon type look bad with the terrible legendary cheapness.

As may be clear, I favor dragons for aesthetic and symbolic reasons and I thoroughly detest how common they've become in later generations. Yes, they're still "rare" but being legendaries means they've overexposed. I do love that there are viable dragon moves these days, though, and GenIV's done a great job with the revamp of physical/special attacks (now an Outraging Dragonite is a thing to be feared).

Welcome champion Leaf, well i see that you're a old fashioned Dragon user, but we stop and see the example of Lance, he put the lines to what pokemons can we consideer Dragon's too ;)

Last edited:

Chαmpion Leaf

Red? Who's that?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Well, the Charizard and Gyarados can be conceivably considered pseudo-dragons (I don't know what the deal with Aerodactyl was, though), and since they were in RBY, I have no problem with them. I almost always have a Charmander and its evolutions on my team whenever possible--the only Pokemon I use more consistently is the Dratini line.

Dragonfire101

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Well, the Charizard and Gyarados can be conceivably considered pseudo-dragons (I don't know what the deal with Aerodactyl was, though), and since they were in RBY, I have no problem with them. I almost always have a Charmander and its evolutions on my team whenever possible--the only Pokemon I use more consistently is the Dratini line.

I think they tried to think outside the square a little so pokemon considered dragons wouldn't faint after say 1 Ice beam (e.g. Salamence, Dragonite, Altaria, Rayquaza)

I've a shiny Charizard and a shiny Rayquaza (i trade them) they look awesome :badsmile:.

Wish i had a Wi-Fi connection =(
    I'd hit the GTS

Last edited:

salochin

Dragon Master
    Years
  • Well, the Charizard and Gyarados can be conceivably considered pseudo-dragons (I don't know what the deal with Aerodactyl was, though), and since they were in RBY, I have no problem with them. I almost always have a Charmander and its evolutions on my team whenever possible--the only Pokemon I use more consistently is the Dratini line.

Awww... Why not Salamence? Salamence is a pretty good dragon.

Chαmpion Leaf

Red? Who's that?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Salamence is GenIII and ugly. :p

As far as ice beam, well, any true dragon considers it an honor to have a massive weakness to ice. :p

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • No, Salamence is not cool... Does anyone else remeber the coversation we had about how horrible it was, and how at least 3/4 of us never wanted to see it in our PC boxes again?

Any dragon would consider it an honor to learn icebean.

toxin

TOXIN
    Years
  • Hey, I would like to join the club.

Favorite Dragons?
    Charizard, Dragonite, Salemence, Rayquaza

Should Garchomp be Uber?
    No

Lance or Clair?
    Lance

Which Dragon looks best Shiny?
    Charizard

Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form
    Origin

Which Pokemon Movie do you like the best?
    Giratina

Should Tyranitar be a Dragon?
    Yes

What is your favorite legendary Dragon?
    Rayquaza

Thanks!

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • ^ Same here as well. By the time I finish up homework and everything else, I usually only have about an hour to myself...and that's just not enough for me. >.<
    I miss the old days... Sitting around for hours with nothin to do playing Pokemon. That was the life:rambo:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I haven't been here for some time have I? Sorry about that guys. Salamence does, definately suck. Give a Kingdra Earthquake&Ice Beam and it has no weakness. I love Kingdra! I must incorporate it into my team. Especially my metagame one. However, a sweeping Flygon would be nice, since I haven't used a Flygon in donkey's years XD But I should be more active now guys!

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • I still consideer Salamence a fiery dragon, but is Dex's description sucks, a dragon dreaming to fly??? come on they're furious and strong pokemons haha, and yeah it can't learn Ice Beam (neither Charizard can but it's still awesome). It's not a bad pokemon only a little more fragile that is others cousins =D

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
  • I miss the old days... Sitting around for hours with nothin to do playing Pokemon. That was the life:rambo:

Agreed. Back then, the days seemed endless. Now they go by so quickly...I feel like I'm barely making any progress at all in HG atm. I haven't gotten to play it for five days now, thanks to homework and shizz. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back