• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons Muhaha!

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
Years
  • Dragonite! :D
    But also shiny Rayquaza I love it in black! Then after that it's Flygon, Kingdra then Dragonair (& Dratini I suppose lol), most of the others are kinna 'meh' to me.

Eirikir

Water Pokemon Veteran
    Years
  • I like most of them, good type to use. If they had more duel type verity, and less ubers, I would probably hang up my diveballs and use dragon type all the way.

I liked Dragonite at first, but he got old quick, Kingdra since G/S. I love seahorses in real life.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'd have to say all of them, but my most favorites are:

- Giratina Origin Forme
    - Rayquaza
    - Dragonite
    - Flygon
    - Salamence
    - Latios
    - Dialga

Seeing as how Charizard is considered a dragon too, sometimes, I LOVE Charizard.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • I like Dragonair, mostly because of the shiny blue ball under her chin! I never had one in the game, because I never had the patience for a Dratini, and even if I did, I'd probably want to rush and get a Dragonite );

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    if charizard was considerded full dragon then i would choose him...

other than him i love altaria, dragonite and kingdra

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • The Flygon and Altaria family are my favorites. Im still getting used to Garchomp. (seeing that it's part shark.......)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Dragons are severely overrated. >_<

If I had to choose one though, Altaria takes the cake. I doesn't even look like a dragon, but it still kicks ass. :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Only 3 I don't like.Giratina Altered Forme,Garchomp (And family),Dragon Plate Arceus.

Latias,Dragonite and Flygon are my faves

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Garchomp, Flygon, Dragonite, and Palkia..the rest are okay I guess. I normally don't use many Dragon type pokemon..

Back