• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

drake1994's intro

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2021
    Hi new here so um in pokemon y you can chose your battle text in settings you can choose pikachu or eevee as one of the 2 setting so my mind is thinking was that a hint into let's go pikachu and let's go eevee?_? X.X

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi drake! welcome to the community! i haven't played pokemon y but i'm sure plenty here have!

Years
  • Hi Drake, welcome :D
    I honestly...either didn't realize or totally forgot that if it's true when playing XY, lol. I honestly enjoyed LGPE a lot more than some people seemed to haha. Pretty cool if it may've been a hint to it, though I figured it's just because those two are massively popular and are the two main mascots of the series.

Hope to see you around =)

Back