• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drawings by Drysa

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Hi! I want to show the drawings I've done and taken pictures of. They don't have a particular central theme, I just like to explore. Some drawings were just spur of the moment doodles that turned into more, others were created with an intention in mind. In any case, here they are.

Spoiler:

I drew this yesterday. It began with the green line that looks like a squiggly b. I thought I could make it an L and an o, then continuing with the word Love. Then I drew a random shape to go with it. I liked the end result.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Such a great exercise for new artists, drawing one random line and simply finishing out the imagined piece from it. I remember being told to do this in art class!

Typography is such a fun way to express yourself too. I hope you keep drawing and keep having fun! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Back