• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Drawings of characters I made...

Years
These are drawing of characters/Fakemon I made on my Wacom tablet. I'm still getting used to drawing on the tablet. I will add new drawings later

Attachments

• Xeleree and Unei.png
    Xeleree and Unei.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Would you pet it.jpg
    Would you pet it.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Azuna.png
    Azuna.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Wondering child.png
    Wondering child.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Fulayli.png
    Fulayli.png
    353.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Azuna gets help.png
    Azuna gets help.png
    263.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Jashoosaba.png
    Jashoosaba.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Sister pic.png
    Sister pic.png
    152 KB · Views: 4
  • Xeexy.png
    Xeexy.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 3
  • YouTubeChannelArt.jpeg
    YouTubeChannelArt.jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 1
  • That one model.png
    That one model.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Oooo! A butterfly!!.png
    Oooo! A butterfly!!.png
    133 KB · Views: 4
  • Getting to know Unei.png
    Getting to know Unei.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 4
  • I have needs too!.png
    I have needs too!.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Reading hour.png
    Reading hour.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Fallen star.jpg
    Fallen star.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 4
  • A car passed by.png
    A car passed by.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Xeleree at different ages.jpg
    Xeleree at different ages.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 4
  • Hydreigon.jpg
    Hydreigon.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Nila.jpg
    Nila.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Nila's new baby.png
    Nila's new baby.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow! These are super precious! I love how expressive and unique your characters are. I'd love to know more about them. Could you tell us more about your characters?

Years
I am trying to write a story about some of these characters but I'm struggling to get started even though I have the whole story in my head. I'm just procrastinating by drawing a lot lately. I guess I just need motivation....

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I think it's safe to say you're improving very much! The Hydreigon piece in specific speaks to me. It feels like a really complete picture, not just in terms of practical application but in the sense that it really evokes an emotion. Same with the car piece. Both of those illustrations are telling a story to me and I like that much more than the ol' "character design" template. You communicate a lot through those works and I really think it speaks to your improvement as a developing artist. It takes a lot to make your audience feel something.

I hope you continue to create. Just keep working working working and you'll get there!

tumblr_mozlz5xaSs1rkib8lo6_250.gif

Years
I think it's safe to say you're improving very much! The Hydreigon piece in specific speaks to me. It feels like a really complete picture, not just in terms of practical application but in the sense that it really evokes an emotion. Same with the car piece. Both of those illustrations are telling a story to me and I like that much more than the ol' "character design" template. You communicate a lot through those works and I really think it speaks to your improvement as a developing artist. It takes a lot to make your audience feel something.

I hope you continue to create. Just keep working working working and you'll get there!

tumblr_mozlz5xaSs1rkib8lo6_250.gif

Thank you and I will continue drawing

Back