• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Dream Ball Audino for EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hi! I deposited a Lvl. 11 Roggenrola with a message "FOR Necrum <3<3<3<3<3<3"
    Hope you find it o/

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    This is such a cool way to do a giveaway, I'm gonna have to try this!

I deposited a lvl 3 Zigzagoon with the message Hello Necrum. Hope it stays there! Thank you. My IGN and all info should be there.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I have to do class today, so anyone who wants an Audino should probably wait until about 12 hours from this post. I'll try to slip yours in JustAnotherIllusion.

EDIT: I just found out one of my classes are online so I'll be out sooner than I thought. Closer to 6 or 7 hours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I have to do class today, so anyone who wants an Audino should probably wait until about 12 hours from this post. I'll try to slip yours in JustAnotherIllusion.

EDIT: I just found out one of my classes are online so I'll be out sooner than I thought. Closer to 6 or 7 hours.

Thanks! It got sniped lol so I will upload another the same. Who trades an Audino for a Zigzagoon though...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Thanks! It got sniped lol so I will upload another the same. Who trades an Audino for a Zigzagoon though...
    idk, next time that I do this I'll have to be more specific and try to find a Pokemon no one will snipe. Maybe Magikarp.

I can't find it, btw. Must have been grabbed while I was asleep.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    idk, next time that I do this I'll have to be more specific and try to find a Pokemon no one will snipe. Maybe Magikarp.

I can't find it, btw. Must have been grabbed while I was asleep.

For crying out loud! What is there a shortage of Zigzagoons? Third times the charm lol Kay, this time its a level 1 Oddish. Same message.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    For crying out loud! What is there a shortage of Zigzagoons? Third times the charm lol
    My best guess is that there's bastards out there who know that these kind of giveaways happen with garbage, and so keep an eye on them to try and snip it. This kind of giveaway isn't an original idea, I found it on Reddit, and they do it on Smogon Forums from what I hear as well. So yeah, next time I'll try to pick something easy but not likely to be searched for. Route 2 mons are too obvious.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    My best guess is that there's bastards out there who know that these kind of giveaways happen with garbage, and so keep an eye on them to try and snip it. This kind of giveaway isn't an original idea, I found it on Reddit, and they do it on Smogon Forums from what I hear as well. So yeah, next time I'll try to pick something easy but not likely to be searched for. Route 2 mons are too obvious.

Got it, thanks Necrum! You're awesome as always! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Really interesting way to do a giveaway xP
    i deposited a lvl 1 dratini with the menssage "Necrum!me too xp" my nick in game is Luke

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Ooh! Ooh! I wanna get an Audino!

Mine will be an Audino nicknamed MegaMeNecrum. I'm catching multiple just in case someone is silly enough to trade an Audino for another Audino. IGN is Tempus. Message is "Mega it, Necrum!".

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    This giveaway is now over! If you posted for an Audino and didn't receive one, you may PM me directly to arrange a trade. Tomorrow: Dream Ball Shuppet!

Lock it down, mods!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back