• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Dream Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is a thread for everyone to post their Pokemon Dream Team.

Rules:
    1. Give people feedback on their teams, but do NOT badmouth ANYONE. Everyone has their own opinion of which Pokemon are the best Pokemon. Any bullying or abusive behavior will be reported immediately.
    2. HAVE FUN!!

Let's start with my Dream Team:
    Charizard,
    Totodile,
    Treecko,
    Scyther,
    Suicune,
    Gligar

also, you can post as many Teams as you want. There is no limit to the amount of different Teams that can be posted.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I just want to point out that a dream team shouldn't have rules like "only one starter" or "only one legendary." That ruins the point of a dream team.

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
  • My dream team isn't all about having the most powerful Pokémon. For me it's more about how cool they look and how they would function in real life if Pokémon were real. 3 of my Pokémon always have to do with transportation, but I pick my favorite ones of course. I always want 1 to surf on (SEA), 1 to fly on (AIR), and 1 to ride on (LAND). The other 3 are more of my favorite Pokémon! Well anyways here's my 3rd generation dream team:

- BLAZIKEN
    - SWELLOW
    - MIGHTYENA
    - WAILORD
    - MANECTRIC
    - AGGRON

Years
  • My dream team isn't all about having the most powerful Pokémon. For me it's more about how cool they look and how they would function in real life if Pokémon were real. 3 of my Pokémon always have to do with transportation, but I pick my favorite ones of course. I always want 1 to surf on (SEA), 1 to fly on (AIR), and 1 to ride on (LAND). The other 3 are more of my favorite Pokémon! Well anyways here's my 3rd generation dream team:

- BLAZIKEN
    - SWELLOW
    - MIGHTYENA
    - WAILORD
    - MANECTRIC
    - AGGRON

thats how i usually put my teams together. i could care less how strong they are, as long as they look cool or something of the sort

Paperhat545

The Pokémon Master
    Years
  • My Pokémon dream team:
    -Blaziken
    -Salamence
    -Groudon
    -Kyogre
    -Dusclops
    -Aggron

It's well-balanced, looks good, and pretty darn strong :)

PureAurorae

Comrade
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    - Slaking
    - Banette
    - Absol
    - Flareon
    - Heracross
    - Kingdra

Based on looks rather than individual stats.

Years
  • My Pokémon dream team:
    -Blaziken
    -Salamence
    -Groudon
    -Kyogre
    -Dusclops
    -Aggron

It's well-balanced, looks good, and pretty darn strong :)

now thats how you put together a team!

- Slaking
    - Banette
    - Absol
    - Flareon
    - Heracross
    - Kingdra

Based on looks rather than individual stats.

i never look at stats. usually i pick for looks, and sometimes, ill look for type diversity. but usually my teams are chosen by the pokemon i like haha

Last edited:
    Years
  • 3rd Gen?

Salamence
    Flygon
    Umbreon
    Pidgeot
    Latios/Latias
    Aggron

Seems kinda type-based (almost), but I think it could stack up well.

haha i like it! thats a really well balanced team, just looking at the normal base stats of the chosen Pokemon. you also have a fairly good choice in types in regards to the Elite Four. raised right, you could defeat the Elite Four as many times as you want, no problem

Memoric

Real Eyes
    Years
  • My Dream Team? These guys could work for me:

-Scizor
    -Aerodactyl
    -Exeggutor
    -Dragonite
    -Metagross
    -Blaziken

I'd rather have pokemon that I like than strong pokemon. Maybe these guys count as both? Haha, I have some of these guys in my games too. ^_^

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Ok so this is my dream team for the first. These are my Emerald dream team.

Salamence

Aggron

Metagross

Rayquaza

Dragonite

Charizard

Salamence Because of his amazing wings and great design. And also for it's attack I like attacking Pokemon very much and Salamence is a really good Attacking Pokemon. And it helped me a lot in Emerald in both first & second time i challenged the league though I didn't use it till the third cause if I use the same Pokemon all the time it gets kinda boring right ? So I didn't use my strong Pokemon on the third time just like Ash start a new adventure in Every region with new Pokemon I also restart everything like it. But just the different is I had the National which i hadn't in Previous time and there aren't any Events of the main plot cause I have already finished the game but I like new starting.

Aggron cause of its beast type design it is a really great strong attacking type as I said before I like attacking type.. And also because it has a really strong Moveset and great in Defense also.

Metagross cause both his great design and his moveset. Though I lost Metagross against a Pokemon of the 3th member of E4 (Forgot the name) cause of this i got a grave danger for losing the league but finally my Blaziken handle the moment.

Rayquaza,Dragonite,Charizard - These are my dream Pokemon reason are kinda same. I just like the Design of Rayquaza and his attack and also because of the move that he learn has a really good animation. Dragonite not for its Design I like Dragonite cause its good in attack and the move he learn has some great Animation, And Charizard cause it's the First Pokemon that i have played in the Gen 3rd games. My first game was Leaf green and Charizard was my First starter.

And my second Dream team completed by these Pokemon -

Gengar ghost type and Design

Mewtwo cause its the first legendary i saw in Anime

Aircane a great design and power and movset

Zapdos - Great design and move

Nidoking- Great attacking

Blastoise - Great design

Lesqx

eRepublik Player
    Years
  • My Dream team ~> Only water pokemons! ^^
    - Swampert
    - Milotic
    - Blastoise
    - Feraligatr
    - Vaporeon
    - Gyarados

Only strong, powerful moves from Water Pokemons! ^^

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
    Years
  • I'd have to say Sceptile, Scizor, Flygon, Crobat, Gengar, Umbreon/Shuckle

They're just, all so beautiful.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dr. Zion, I know this is your thread, but it's over a month old, so please remember not to post in threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. You're free to remake this topic though! :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back