• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dream world favorites?

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    I just started with the dream world, and I got a female kangaskhan with inner focus wondering if that is good, what else are some very good pokemon you can recieve in dream world with the abilities?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well Multiscale Dragonite is definitely a popular one... Drizzle Politoed, Drought Ninetales, etc. n_n This is a discussion on what people like the most, ya? (If it's just a question I'll have to merge it with quick questions). Personally those I've mentioned I found to be most beneficial tbh.

Also Scrappy is a better ability than Inner Focus on that since it can hit ghost types with Return, Fake Out and Drain Punch - something it can't do without the ability. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    sorry, i meant to word it as like your favorite type that you have caught and all, sorry if i posted wrong im still new to this, i don't know how to go to different places than just the pleasant garden.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
    Years
  • well... speed boost blaziken
    infernape with iron fist boots the mach punches
    bertic with swift swim

a few i can name right now

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Magic Guard Abra/Alakazam.

It gains immunity to Status Inflictions that take away HP AND Immunities to Entry Hazards, not to mention allows you to put a Life Orb on Alakazam and REALLY do some damage with him without losing HP.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2013
    now see im confused so i need to get the pokemon with that ability then breed to get it? I'm so new to this breeding thing complete noooob!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    You have to have a Female with that ability to be able to breed it. A female with a Dream World Ability has a 60% chance to pass the ability on to the child.

Genderless Dream World Pokemon cannot pass on the ability. Males can't either.

Breeding a Female with Ditto will also not allow you to pass on the ability either.

Years
  • Mine would have to be Cacturne with Water Absorb, Jynx with Dry Skin and Mr Mime with Technician, they're the only ones which I've used in my ingame team at one point or another

Back