• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams?

True Reign

  
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I had a dream of a commerical which was advertising a liquid that removes rust - The pitchman in this commercial was Billy Mays. Later that day, I found out he died...
    Most of my dreams tend to involve heavy amounts of sex and/or violence, often both. I obviously can't describe them in detail here.
    All I've got to say is: Redhead girls are good.

Atleast in my dreams they are. ^____^

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Dreams, eh? i don't know why, but i stopped being able to remember my dreams...I have to keep a dream diary in order to keep a record of what i dream about. At the same time, my dream diary is a record of only pieces of my dreams and doesn't actually contain the plotline for that dream, so even then i generally can't remember.

Um, from dreams that i do remember, there's one i had when i was little when i separated from my friends moving rooms (elementary) and the floor kinda fell apart and i fell[trigger wake-up]. Incidently, I moved some time after that.

Um, other than that most of my dreams are continuations or repetitions of previous dreams. My dream world generally consists of a nonsensical arrangement of doors (usually in a familiar area like a school building) that somehow connect to each other in some way, shape or form. Like my classroom door leads to my room door, that leads to the kitchen, that leads outside...it's very strange...

Other than that, being an anime geek, it generally revolves around recent obsessions, in current cases, Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    DX Here is my latest strange dream, had it last night.

I was in the kitchen (that looked a lot like my Grandparents') and I was arguing with my mother because she wouldn't give my brother some cheesecake. I convinced her to give him some but then he left. I was talking to my friend Midori Chi who in my dream was my mother on AIM, she said she had a fit of crazy, then my brother walked into my room. My brother came up behind me and was poking the back of my neck, I thought he was just bugging me so I was saying stop, but didn't really care. He began to drive it into my skin towards my brain stem and I could actually feel the pain, I just sat there stunned then I started to black out while falling towards the computer desk. Right after I completely blacked out I thought "That's what it's like to die" then I woke up.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My most recent dream (from two nights ago) consisted of my friend and I talking beside and oak tree, but our voices were muted.

I told him about it and he said that it was a sign. Perhaps both of us will be deaf in a couple of years.

A valid theory.

Back