• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drew the Roselia

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I like, the facial expression is very detailed, but I can't say too much about the shadow detail. XP

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Quote of Signomi:
    "Feel free to showcase atleast 3 or less of your sprites here."

I think she means that you can feel free to have at least 3. I'm not sure, though.

Years
    Necrod, you misquoted me. That quote is related to the Spriters Showcase thread.

Otherwise four examples of sprites in a seperate thread is compulsory. However, this doesn't seem like a sprite, therefore it deserves a thread of its own.

And Necrod, you must go into detail about what you like if you are to post here. A simple one liner won't do.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Oh, sorry Signomi. I was just going against Wudge and Neminoa.
    Anyways, the shading is pretty good. Though I'm not the biggest fan of the image's shape, I still like how the colours and all of the rest of the shading was done.

Back