• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drinking, cool or not?

Flashmew

Master of Masters
    Years
    Well, I dont have anything agains drinking! .. but smoking! .. XD I really don't understand people who does smoke

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    In my opinion,drinking is just as stupid as smoking.I've tasted alcohol,on accident,when I mistook it for juice when I was 5. It tastes bad,is bad,and has a bad influence on the society.I'm never gonna drink,even after watching some stupid commercial about some "sexy(yeah right,I'm sexy)ladies who drink.pft,please.drinking is ugly and really disturbing>>;;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    No. I think it's stupid and pointless. That's my opinion.

Years
    Yesh, drinking is quite stupid. It messes with your brain, ruins your social life, and just gives you a bad impression. I knew someone who drank, smoked and did drugs in my school. Drinking caused him to point a gun at someone's head, resulting being expelled. So trust me, drinking is something you never want to do.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Mr.Mime said:
    I think its cool :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    This is kind of SPAMish.

Anyways, it definatly is not cool. It is hazardous to your health and can make you do stupid things if you get drunk.

Occasinally is alright though, but that's just me.

Years
    I`ll drink on ocasion, but I don`t do it to be *cool,* or anything. I usually do it because I feel bored and want a buzz or something to do.
    I`ve never done anything irresponsable while intoxicated, or hurt anyone, so as for that issue, I`m safe.

Back