• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drinking?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    1: So, you think you can only have fun while drinking?
    2: It's obvious you drink to become part of the crew.
    You do it because 'everyone who's cool' does it, and you're afraid people won't like you anymore if you don't drink.

People like you just drink to be interesting.
    Well, I can tell you your 'awesome new friends' will leave you if you behave like you are. They like you because you drink.

I nearly envie you, infact, I'm glad I don't have to drink to make friends.

What? What are you trying to say? That people he met through drinking will not like him if he stops? You're as naive as a baby then.

I've met roughly..hundreds of people through pubs, parties etc, all whilst I;ve had a few, and I probably see about 15 of them regularly, and talk to the rest whenever I see them, and I've probably only being drunk with them a few times.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Oops, forgot to add :laugh:!

But to be serious, too much of anything can kill.

Foxhound, you are half true. It can indeed make you aggresive. But not addictive. That iis poor willpower, or just alcohol dependants.

Second, Tentacreul, that is untrue, and a childish opinion. That is what Oni meant. You must gather more info.

And Devil was not naive. Maybe he needs a drink to have fun, but to say that we need to drink to be popular, or we need a drink to have fun is indeed sad.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Oops, forgot to add :laugh:!

But to be serious, too much of anything can kill.

Foxhound, you are half true. It can indeed make you aggresive. But not addictive. That iis poor willpower, or just alcohol dependants.

Second, Tentacreul, that is untrue, and a childish opinion. That is what Oni meant. You must gather more info.

And Devil was not naive. Maybe he needs a drink to have fun, but to say that we need to drink to be popular, or we need a drink to have fun is indeed sad.

Alcohol enhances the emotion you have when you start drinking. Or at least in most of my pals.

Devil was saying that the other guy needed drink to make friends, which isn't what the first guy said, it;s just Devil's assumption. So I do think he was being naive.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, I never drink alcohol. Well I did try a little bit of Long Island Iced Tea, Red Wine, and some beer. Not all three at once, but a few of a time in the years. And I got to tell you, it just taste nasty! My throat was on fire when I had a taste...omg. It is totally sick. It tastes like bad medicine!

It is alright to drink, but do it in moderation. There are people dying because of Drunk Driving or have some type of disease from drinking too much.

As for me, I will never drink. Because quite frankly, it is gross. I will stick to my water and juice. XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    "It is alright to drink, but do it in moderation. There are people dying because of Drunk Driving or have some type of disease from drinking too much. "

Drink driving isn't alcohol's fault, if you're stupid enough to get behined the wheel after drinking, then you are an awful driver. Not a heavy drinker.

Diseases only come from extreme drinking. So again, unless you're drinking near enough every day, you probably will be fine.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    "It is alright to drink, but do it in moderation. There are people dying because of Drunk Driving or have some type of disease from drinking too much. "

Drink driving isn't alcohol's fault, if you're stupid enough to get behined the wheel after drinking, then you are an awful driver. Not a heavy drinker.

Diseases only come from extreme drinking. So again, unless you're drinking near enough every day, you probably will be fine.

Yeah you got a point there. I didn't think of that. Driving drunk is a big no no, but it only makes you a bad driver. You are right about that.

Oh yeah, I guess if you do drink pretty much everyday then you might be in trouble. A few drinks here and there, you be alright.

Didn't look in the bright picture there. I was looking the way I see it other than some people.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
    The only alchohol I have is a glass of red wine at night. The reason for this is because it can actually be beneficial to your health (reduces risk of heart disease and other things). Socially, I just drink lots and lots of Diet Coke as opposed to lots and lots of beer :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I went to this bar place when I was younger and I took a sip of what I thought was sprite. It was vodka. ._.;;;

It tasted awful. Alchohol tastes awful. Even if it was healthy, I'd throw it into a river.

So no.

I've smoked pot before, but it made me upchuck O_O

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I went to this bar place when I was younger and I took a sip of what I thought was sprite. It was vodka. ._.;;;

It tasted awful. Alchohol tastes awful. Even if it was healthy, I'd throw it into a river.

So no.

I've smoked pot before, but it made me upchuck O_O

Alcohol is usually disgusting. The only reason to drink alcohol is to get drunk, or get a buzz.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I'm drinking in my dorm right now. \o/ First time in three weeks. But doing it in moderation. Always do it in moderation kids.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I'm drinking in my dorm right now. \o/ First time in three weeks. But doing it in moderation. Always do it in moderation kids.

No one under 21 should be drinking(assuming you are under 21 because you are in a dorm)
    and telling kids to drink in moderation is just wrong because kids shouldn't even be drinking.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Sorry to say it like this, but get off your high horse, Tenta. He is old enough to make his own decisions, especially while in college. You will be surprised the sheer number of people who drinks while either in college or in high school.

That was a VERY childish thing to say.

Second, that "Drinking in moderation" comment was obviously a joke. The same way I said DR. Pepper kills.

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
    He he. I'm not to the age yet, but I've taken sips. Left a bad taste in my mouth, gave me a ten minute headache. Well, at least that means I won't become some drunk hobo sitting on the side of the street yelling at anything that passes.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I don't drink, I don't smoke and I hate partys xD
    The most people I know drinks, actually a lot. I will never get drunk, maybe I will drink a little bit someday (No plans), but if I try I will not get drunk.
    Alcohol is like poison Oo

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Never drank, smoked, done any illegal drugs...and probably will never do them. I unlike others have to be careful, as I'm allergic to alcohol, when at a new years party I got the wrong drink on complete accident and bad bad results from that one sip. So now, I get my own drinks (pepsi) at parties and stuff so I never get spiked.

No need to ruin my life in it's early stages. So yeah, I won't do it.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Well, there was this one time last year during the superbowl... yeah. I think I'll drink a bit again during this years superbowl (tomorrow, the giants'll ruin the patriots' reign)

Years
    I´ll drink every now and then, if I´ve gone out with friends.. but that´s once every couple of months.. It just depresses me when I hear that my friends in different Universities are drinking every night.. and some of them drinking alone at home...

Not a good habit to get into.. good in moderation.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    First time I drunk was at one of my friend's going away party, and after one bottle, I was keeling over in the garden. Not exactly the best of nights, since I immediately got a headache and threw up on my friend's flowers (lucky it was night time o0), but I suppose it was an okay experience. At least I found out I can't tolerate any form of liquor early and for some reason, hangovers seem to hit me right after the drink and not the morning after. =3=

Never again buddehs...

Back