• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drowzee->Hypno->??

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2008
    Ok, this is just my opinion..Since Drowzee was quite useless to me and Hypno is pretty good and i consider it my "favorite". I think their should be something else..I just want you guess opinion in weather or not there should be another. And to My opinion i think it should be name "Hypnothesis" He should stand all the way up with a book/bible in his hand and some kinda of wig..or not. Tell me weater or not you agree. Thank You

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    I actually doubt it. If they have to have a 1st Region pokemon to have an evolving/un-evolve I would have to say Scyther.

Hypno seems to be rather powerful, Drowsee is very good if you get the right Moves/Stats. I mean every pokemon is good, it's just the way you train it, basically.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Though I think it would be interesting to have an evolution for Hypno, I think I stand with the people that say past Generation Pokemon should be left alone, now. ever since Generation II, there have been evolutions or pre-evolutions of Generation I Pokemon, and I think its pretty much time that they started thinking about something more original, over just feeding off of past glory.

That said, I don't really agree with your concept for it, however, I've no ideas of my own for one, so I can't really fully aid my views.. ¦D The hair and book would look a little out of place, in all honesty.

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    I actually doubt it. If they have to have a 1st Region pokemon to have an evolving/un-evolve I would have to say Scyther.

Hypno seems to be rather powerful, Drowsee is very good if you get the right Moves/Stats. I mean every pokemon is good, it's just the way you train it, basically.

Dude. Scizor. Learn your pokes.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I apologize if this sounds biting, but I personally can't stand when people go, "Hey, this Pokemon was kinda weak. I know! Let's talk about making an evolution to it!" I blame this thoroughly on DP, which tacked evolutions onto a ton of first-gen Pokemon, but really, the developers probably did it for reasons other than to make so-and-so stronger and more useful.

Really, sometimes, Pokemon are fine just the way they are. Not everyone can be useful and strong like Rhyperior or whatnot. Otherwise, we wouldn't have the UU tier. Sometimes, Pokemon like Sableye (the first Pokemon with no weaknesses or resistances -- ergo, gimmick Pokemon) and Luvdisc (the love Pokemon) are meant to be the way they are, with no special evolutions. (Yes, I've seen people suggest Luvdisc evolutions. Why they would want to, I don't know.)

Hypno, meanwhile, is a supporter Pokemon of the UU tier -- and pretty blinking good at being that, by the way, with Light Screen/Reflect, Thunder Wave/Hypnosis, and WTF S Defense. In other words, Hypno can take his fair share of hits, and though he's not the best Psychic-type out there, if you want something stronger offensively, there's always Alakazam, Gardevoir, and a number of other Psychic Pokemon.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    HYPNO'S next form will be the god of pokemon... hahaha j/k but yeah, umm no...

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I completely agree with what jax malcolm has said. There are always going to be weak pokes. If every poke was strong then you'd be complaining about how all pokes are the same.

Besides, in UU hypno is a godly special wall, often called the blissey of UU.

Back